Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Did you see the one where the SWAT team raided a judge's house during a family get together? By mistake of course!

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Even worse it is Americans doing this to other Americans.

Don't fool yourself that our troops won't turn on us,in every dictatorship in history,it was their own military who murdered the people.

Ever watch the 'Sound Of Music'?Great movie,but one of the actors was a young nazi german in love with a jewish girl,even that did'nt stop him from turning them over,or trying to.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
The Feds have just sunk to a new, violent, iron-fisted low -- a SWAT team raid on a home for a student loan default.

SWAT team launch dawn raid on family home to collect woman's unpaid student loans | Mail Online
shocker, the article "doesn't exist" anymore... :rolleyes:

Sorry...The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.
If you have typed the URL in by hand, please make sure you have entered it correctly, with no capital letters of spaces.
Alternatively, if you have clicked on a link on Mail Online and found this page, please report the problem to our technical team and we will correct it as soon as possible.
Looking for a particular section and not sure how to find it? Our site map provides a overview of our entire site.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
next thing you know, they'll bring Debtors' Prisons back en vogue

A father was dragged from his home and handcuffed in front of his children by a SWAT team looking for his estranged wife - to collect her unpaid student loans.

A stunned Kenneth Wright had his front door kicked in by the raiding party at 6 am yesterday before being dragged onto his front porch, handcuffed and led to a police car with his three children.

He says he was then detained for six hours while officers looked for his wife - who no longer lives at the house.

Mr Wright was later told by Stockton police that the order to send in the SWAT team came from The U.S. Department of Education who were looking for his estranged wife to collect defaulted loan payments.

Speaking to ABC News 10, a visibly shaken Mr Wright described what happened when he was woken by a banging on his front door.

He said: 'I look out of my window and I see 15 police officers.

Dressed in his boxer shorts, Mr Wright says he rushed downstairs and was about to open the door when it was kicked open.

An officer then grabbed him by the neck before dragging him out onto the front lawn.

His 3, 7, and 11-year-old children were also removed by officers and put in a waiting police car.

'He had his knee on my back and I had no idea why they were there,' Mr Wright said.

'They put me in handcuffs in that hot patrol car for six hours, traumatising my kids.'

The Department for Education refused to comment on the incident, saying they would not do so until the case was closed.

They did however confirm that their Office of the Inspector General had issued the search warrant.

The office has its own branch of federal agents that carry out search warrants and investigations.

Mr Wright is now trying to get compensation for the destroyed door.

Speaking to ABC, he demonstrated that although the door had been patched up, the handle no longer worked.

He said: 'They busted down my door for this.

'It wasn't even me.

'All I want is an apology for me and my kids and for them to get me a new door.'

He even had words of advice for anyone thinking of skipping paying their college bills.

He added: 'People who have student loans , pay your bills, take care of your credit.

'If you don't belive me, this could be you one morning 6 o'clock.'

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
We'r next.Just a matter of time.If the can do this to one of us,they can do it to all of us.

We're about to get the nation we all deserve.Millions of us should be protesting.But what do we do,we allow some power crazed politition to highjack our tea party,when I got out was the day they stepped in.

Voting will do as much good as it has already,NONE!But we still could peacefully protest and then clean the criminals from the outhouse by votes once they got the message.

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Even worse it is Americans doing this to other Americans.

Don't fool yourself that our troops won't turn on us,in every dictatorship in history,it was their own military who murdered the people.

Ever watch the 'Sound Of Music'?Great movie,but one of the actors was a young nazi german in love with a jewish girl,even that did'nt stop him from turning them over,or trying to.
Some of em will go along with that, but ain't gonna be all of em I assure ya. My son be in the military an we've talked bout this several times, many of em say they won't fight there own country, so even there, the rumblins er bein discussed.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Some of em will go along with that, but ain't gonna be all of em I assure ya. My son be in the military an we've talked bout this several times, many of em say they won't fight there own country, so even there, the rumblins er bein discussed.
My son was in the military too.And I' ure some would refuse to attack fellow Americans,but if what the National Guard,FBI,did to protesters and communes is any indication of what can happen then we should always be leary of any standing armies or Federal run militia.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sorry, Im not buyin it. This is what collections is for. This is a BS article. Either its entirely made up or else they left out the real reason the swat went in. As soon as I saw "Liberals" I just rolled my eyes and closed the site out.

·
Happy in the hills
449 Posts
It wasn't over an unpaid student loan. The father is telling you what he wants you to hear. The warrant is available online, you can look it up.

Multiple loans received under multiple names.

Regardless, a swat raid was unnecessary even for fraud. How much more will we take?

·
Registered
113 Posts
It wasn't over an unpaid student loan. The father is telling you what he wants you to hear. The warrant is available online, you can look it up.

Multiple loans received under multiple names.

Regardless, a swat raid was unnecessary even for fraud. How much more will we take?
If thats true maybe swat was extreme but what if he used your name to get the loan and defualted. Im glad they got him, im sick of identity theft.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
If thats true maybe swat was extreme but what if he used your name to get the loan and defualted. Im glad they got him, im sick of identity theft.
30 or 40 years ago I watched the movies about Hitlers murder of millions of people.I wondered how so many people could be involved in so much evil.I also wondered why the did'nt fight back since they were more in numbers than their army who was persecuting them.

As I cried and lost hope in humanity, I thought thank goodness this could never happen to us,because americans would never be that naive or affraid or whatever it takes to deny pending evil and doom.

I don't wonder anymore.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,695 Posts
This crap isn't new,remember Waco or Ruby Ridge?
how about the poor old guy who got arrested for not shaking hands with Klinton?or maybe this is fresher:

"Don't TAZE me bro!"

Our leaders,our so called betters have always seen US as their slaves or at the very least incapable of individual thought,sadly about 70% of Americans actually are that damn dumb because we keep on electing the elitist scum.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.