American Gestapo

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by horseman09, Jun 8, 2011.

1. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

2. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

There are no words to adequately describe this kind of .......!

3. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

Did you see the one where the SWAT team raided a judge's house during a family get together? By mistake of course!

4. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

Even worse it is Americans doing this to other Americans.

Don't fool yourself that our troops won't turn on us,in every dictatorship in history,it was their own military who murdered the people.

Ever watch the 'Sound Of Music'?Great movie,but one of the actors was a young nazi german in love with a jewish girl,even that did'nt stop him from turning them over,or trying to.

5. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

shocker, the article "doesn't exist" anymore... :rolleyes:

6. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

next thing you know, they'll bring Debtors' Prisons back en vogue

7. Meerkat

We'r next.Just a matter of time.If the can do this to one of us,they can do it to all of us.

We're about to get the nation we all deserve.Millions of us should be protesting.But what do we do,we allow some power crazed politition to highjack our tea party,when I got out was the day they stepped in.

Voting will do as much good as it has already,NONE!But we still could peacefully protest and then clean the criminals from the outhouse by votes once they got the message.

8. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Some of em will go along with that, but ain't gonna be all of em I assure ya. My son be in the military an we've talked bout this several times, many of em say they won't fight there own country, so even there, the rumblins er bein discussed.

9. Meerkat

My son was in the military too.And I' ure some would refuse to attack fellow Americans,but if what the National Guard,FBI,did to protesters and communes is any indication of what can happen then we should always be leary of any standing armies or Federal run militia.

10. TrackerRat

TrackerRat Well-Known Member

Sorry, Im not buyin it. This is what collections is for. This is a BS article. Either its entirely made up or else they left out the real reason the swat went in. As soon as I saw "Liberals" I just rolled my eyes and closed the site out.

11. rhrobert

rhrobert Happy in the hills

It wasn't over an unpaid student loan. The father is telling you what he wants you to hear. The warrant is available online, you can look it up.

Multiple loans received under multiple names.

Regardless, a swat raid was unnecessary even for fraud. How much more will we take?

12. TrackerRat

TrackerRat Well-Known Member

If thats true maybe swat was extreme but what if he used your name to get the loan and defualted. Im glad they got him, im sick of identity theft.

13. Meerkat

30 or 40 years ago I watched the movies about Hitlers murder of millions of people.I wondered how so many people could be involved in so much evil.I also wondered why the did'nt fight back since they were more in numbers than their army who was persecuting them.

As I cried and lost hope in humanity, I thought thank goodness this could never happen to us,because americans would never be that naive or affraid or whatever it takes to deny pending evil and doom.

I don't wonder anymore.

14. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

This crap isn't new,remember Waco or Ruby Ridge?
    how about the poor old guy who got arrested for not shaking hands with Klinton?or maybe this is fresher:

"Don't TAZE me bro!"

Our leaders,our so called betters have always seen US as their slaves or at the very least incapable of individual thought,sadly about 70% of Americans actually are that damn dumb because we keep on electing the elitist scum.