America Rising - November 2010

Discussion in 'Politics' started by watchman220, Jan 6, 2010.

1. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

This is gone viral already because it is so well done.
    What a great video. And it would be really great if we are able to make a serious change in Washington and we do not have to come to surviving in a revolutionary war.

If you are Conservative you will love this. If you are a Liberal you will hate this. America Rising - November 2010.

VIDEO: America Rising - November 2010

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I hope you don't mind, but, I will put the direct link to the video for others here ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiyqvuTxaEs]YouTube - America Rising: An Open Letter to Democrat Politicians[/ame]

I don't know how this video will affect Canadians, if at all.

3. Vertigo

Vertigo Member

Impressive video,

the thing is, although the liberals in the US are clearly idiots with a very scary agenda, it's not as if the conservative party is such an "exemple d'excellence" either...

Fact is, the whole government needs a change. You need someone who will not look to party ideology, but who will just do 'what is right'.

V.

4. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

WOW!!! loved it, large goosebumps.Thanks Watchman220.

5. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Determining what is right is the entire issue. The congress and the president no longer represent the beliefs of the people. We are an apathetic republic.

6. Vertigo

Vertigo Member

I do not believe "determining what is right" is the big problem. The problem is to stop thinking along the lines of "for the greater good of society (or what is good for me, personally)" and start thinking along the lines "what would be right, no matter on which side of the equation you are." Sure there will be people that suffer under certain policies, but it is exactly the "try-and-please-all" type of policies that do the most damage.

Your constitution, coupled with your amendments and other texts written by your founding fathers, would be a great start.

Btw: "The beliefs of the people" is exactly what got 99% of the US government into office. The big masses are dumb and easily persuaded by smooth talking politicians. I do not pretend I know a better system than democracy, but I sure do know that it's not an ideal system either. (And yes, I know the US is actually a constitutional republic, but in all manners of conduct it is still/also a democracy)

V.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  7. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

Interesting, and I can't disagree with it . . . but has anyone wondered what is supposed to happen on 2 November, 2010?

8. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. watchman220

Balancing Faith and Patriotism - Preparation

These thoughts have really been on my mind and heart alot. It is logical to prepare for what we see coming....it just makes sense as things continue to loom bigger and bigger. So I am preparing...more than I ever thought I could.

But the issue of preparing for Armed Defense is one that people struggle with alot. Particulary, Christians can have a tough time balancing their faith with the real duties of American Citizenry as laid out in our Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States.

God is bigger than the New World Order. But that does not negate a part we may need to play as informed, trained, and prepared citizens of the United States of America.

Balancing Faith and Patriotism

10. watchman220

I suppose that is fine...the youtube post direct link that is. Although yes...it is indeed my site and one way I share.

I am an information distribution point. It is intentional for me to play a part in informing people about all manner of things I observe....it might be a sickness...not sure.

But my site is one of the ways I do that. But I also participate in these communities because I am legitimately concerned for where things are headed in this day and age.

Thanks for not booting me. If you are the admin.

God Bless.

watchman220

11. EMH1701

EMH1701 New Member

Have to agree entirely. They don't give a crap about us normal folks, only themselves.

12. NaeKid

Its just that I prefer getting the information direct from the original source if at all possible. Just to let you know - I am only interested in bootin' spammers :sssh:

Everyone else is welcome!

13. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

I'm still really curious as to what exactly the maker of this video has in mind for 2 November 2010.

14. TechAdmin

No clue. I tried to re-watch it and it said the vid had been pulled.

15. greaseman

greaseman Well-Known Member

The real shift in the masses has really started in my opinon. Many , many people have finally realized that there is virtualy no one in Washington who really has their best interest at heart. There are a few who care, but the current voting episodes of the Dems demonstrate their true alllegiance. The Republicans had their chance, and did nothing.
    We are all in trouble, and are getting ready to pay for the sins of our leaders--from both parties. Under the allure of entitlements, the masses have given up common sense, and turned their futures over to a bunch of thieves.
    2010 will be an interesting year, as we watch our nation fall into an abyss, created by the very people that are supposed to be looking out for us. How long Americans will allow these thieves to keep running the show, is anyone's guess. But if rising unemployment, no jobs, and a weak at best recovery, is any indication, we won't have long to wait.

16. NaeKid

I get that as well ... :scratch

17. TechAdmin

Hey watchman what's the deal with the video?

18. Mengele

Mengele Guest

Now this is refreshing! Someone who gets it! Our nation has been (already done) destroyed by totally corrupt, greedy self important fools. Nothing less. The only solution left is total destruction (metaphorically) and a complete rebuilding of America. How it will be rebuilt is up to us or who ever comes to conquer us! As hard as it may be to believe, we have run our course and our time is over. Just like the great British empire went out with a whimper, so shall we.

19. greaseman

greaseman Well-Known Member

it really pains me to agree with the statement that "we have run our course". My mother of all people pointed out the fact that no democractic type of government has ever lasted more than 250 years. Do the math. I do feel that we are at a crossroads. The next battle will be with those who want to move us to a progressive utopia, the ones in power now, and those that know it won't work--the rest of us. I am amazed with the sly craftyness that the current administration trys to dress up a hog, and call it a cow. I truly believe that those self indulgent egg heads think that no one but a blue blood ivy league graduate can run this country. The rest of the nation still has a sense of smell, and they smell a rat. Now I anxiously await to see if enough people can smell the same rat, and want them gone.

The republicans look like the cat that swallowed the canary. They are licking their chops, and like a camelion, are ready to change to the new party of the populist , tea bag party. They are just as guilty as everyone else in Washington.

I think November will show how much clout the tea party movement has. The Dems still stupidly put them down as a bunch of domestic terrorist. Those ******* media talking heads still think people believe everything they say. The ratings are proving differently. If the republicans can capture the disgruntled tea bag masses, they should mop up in November. All they have to do to win, is play back Osama's promises made during the primaries, and let the record speak for itself. I have never seen a politician that can say one thing today, and the very next day, say the opposite, and get away with it. Osama is truly a master of the bald face lie. He is great at doublespeak.

So we find our selves at this point in time.Are we doomed to our fate, or can the masses rise, to whatever it takes to remove some of these dingbats that claim they represent us??? I think we have already jumped off the cliff, and just don't know we're falling. The ruling , kool-aid drinking Osama lovers seem to be bound and determined to caryy through the master plan , irreguardless of what even members of their own party are telling them.. They are basically telling their own voting fellow democratic congressmen to get ready to fall on the sword, because we're going to push our agenda through anyway--the heck with anyone's career. it will be interesting to see the who falls on the sword.

20. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

I usually do not get involved with political discussions here, but, here is the argument with democracy and a republic said more eloquently than I can say it...

So hopefully we still have a chance to regain that dream that our forefathers so imagined for us.

Bob