Allstate Commercial

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by Nadine, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Nadine

Nadine Guest

One of the new Allstate insurance commercials talks about getting back to the basics and living the simple life again.....I like it!

2. Gene Backus

Gene Backus Guest

I agree, it is very nice to see that the rest of the world (i.e. the media) is finally catching on!

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

It's about time. :D

4. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

If you're broke do you really have any choice?

5. Janis

Janis Guest

Ha, I love that Allstate guy! Seems like such a humble man....
    although that could be just acting, you never know...

6. jebrown

jebrown jebrown

He is an actor. He played the Seargent on the TV show the Unit about a specials Ops. unit for the Army.

7. Janis

Janis Guest

Ah, bummer! I was so wishin' that was his real personality and character coming through.Well, I guess I can still pretend anyway!

8. BurtB

BurtB Guest

I must agree, it's good to see the rest of the world finally jumping on the bandwagon!

It seems like we were just getting into an era of wastefulness and technology and all of the sudden the new pink is well, GREEN!

Didn't mean to make such a horrible joke out of it but it's the truth, it's the trendy thing to do right now. Hey, for once I am trendy! But for a good reason. Hopefully this is one trend that does not go out of style!

9. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

I want to be green I really do. I think we just need some people who can make green stuff a little more appealing to people who aren't left wing dirty hippies. I need a new car soon-ish and the "green" cars just aren't appealing. I just don't think I could drive a smart car and take myself seriously.

[​IMG]

I mean come on. If I showed up for my tactical shotgun class in this they'd laugh so hard they wouldn't have the strength to push the button to buzz me into the club.

10. Turkish

Turkish Guest

HAHAHAHA I'm just picturing it now....