Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well you're just having a GRAND OLE TIME in here all by yourself, aren't you? :D

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Ya, I am lonely ... I figured that I would have a moment to create some stories for the folks to get a laugh from ... no-one has asked for access yet ... :dunno:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
For the moment, ya ... you are alone with me ...

Bwahhh hahhahahha

·
503 Posts
Alone is a state of mind not a state of being. I would think for single people this would be a good. Place to atempt to meet other singles. But with opsec a major concern who knows? I for one think meeting a woman that thinks like I do and I can get along with is worth the risk.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Well - create an "introduction" thread and hope for the best, eh? I made some sample-threads in the guidelines that might help you get started with making your own.

·
265 Posts
And I thought this would be the most thriving section of PS.. :p but with three (now four) members only, all male, this will complicate things... :D

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I believe that a couple of females have asked for access, but, they may not have seen the password to get in here yet ...

·
503 Posts
Well not many takers on the dating thread. But iis new so hopefully it will get some femals in here. I'm surprised none of the other guys have introduced themselves yet.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
wow...I woulda thought this thread had more takers too...maybe folks are shy or too busy prepping with all thats going on lately?? that makes me the first gal eh?? haa!

·
503 Posts
Hooch said:
wow...I woulda thought this thread had more takers too...maybe folks are shy or too busy prepping with all thats going on lately?? that makes me the first gal eh?? haa!
Ya not many people on this part. I was surprised. Nice to see a female post on here.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I'll be the brave gal I guess n stick my neck out here first...most folks live way too far away anyways but..ehh...what the heck..it never hurts to talk to folks...:)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
oh...I checked out the survivalistsingles website. It's ok..it does have alot more males on it than women. Good for us gals but...sorta sucks for the boys. Anyways, so I made a profile n all but again...most folks are located too far away to really get excited about. It makes more sense to be on a site like this that I've been on and watching for awhile now...thanks Naekid

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I see that there is only one "introduction" message ... for those who haven't made one yet, take a peak at my "idea-generating-introduction-threads" in the rules-n-guidelines message at the very top of here (sticky) ... create your own thread with what you are interested in for a friend and describe yourselves in such a way that you might peak the interest of other readers ...

You can use this section as a "chat-zone" as well if you wish - chat about regular life - prepping doesn't need to be the primary topic, eh?

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
If you are a *******-girl, you must live out in Alberta or Saskatchewan, eh?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts