Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To help get aquainted how about Large Alice combat packs in very good condition. Some are like new. The frames show some shiny spots from wear but they are complete and sound. The pack comes with shoulder straps, kidney pads and a waist belt. Some of the shoulder straps are in woodland camo. If you have a preference let me know.

PM me with your zipcode for shipping info.

·
Rookie Prepper
4,106 Posts
All,

Victor23 is pretty new here so you may feel reluctant to buy. I have done business with him and he's a straight-shooter. His correspondence, goods, payment terms and shipping time are all first rate.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey RabidCoyote,
$13 by Fedex to a non PO box.
I have new ones for $30 each or good used ones for $20. You can get large in OD green. Mediums come in OD green or woodland. If you want new mediums, I think I only have them in woodland camo.
Let me know if I can help you out. My shipping is fast and the quality is good.
tonystactical.com

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
392 Posts
Tony,

I'd like a new medium woodland. Shoot me a PM with shipping and total cost.
Thanks,

John

·
Happy in the hills
449 Posts
I've bought from Victor before and the quality and pricing has been awesome. Definitely one of the "good guys" on the Internetz

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Guys for the kind words. Its people like you that make it enjoyable. Glad to help and I appreciate your business!:beercheer:

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Everyone,
I ordered a 4 piece sleep system (fancy for sleeping bag) and a different kind of pack (large molle) from Tony (Victor).

I just wanted to let you all know that I was happy with the service and the product that I received. I will be checking back with Tony should I need anything else.

Thanks Tony (Victor)!

·
I put SAs on IGNORE!
2,426 Posts
Tony, I think I purchased a large from you on ebay, would that be you?

Anyway, I am interested in a medium. I'll send you a PM with my zip.

Thanks, dana.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alice pack

Hi,
I am new so you might have had this question already. Do you have the ALICE frame with MOLLE II strapes and belt and the medium ruck pack? After researching, this is the combo I like.

·
985 Posts
I may PM you a bit later Victor about getting a medium ALICE pack for the wife. After payday.

·
Registered
2 Posts
awesome packs!

I got my packs today and they are SWEET! The Hellcat II? I think it is, will be the perfect pack for everything. Got it in little over a week! Thanks again, I'll be back for a sleeping bag next! Jay

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got my packs and they are great. I just sent you a PM because I want 2 more. Great deal and thanks for helping us out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts