Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't sure where to post this so I'll just stick it here.

We've all read "Lights Out" and other PAW stories, but here's one for everyone from a different point of view: the wife's.

"A Will to Survive" is a story about a year in the life of a family of seven during a pandemic flu outbreak. Like the author, the family is already a "prepping" family, but even they deal with shortages and shortfalls in addition to the stresses of self-quarantine. It does deal with family uncertainties, it's not a "shoot'em up" but a nice little look at what daily life might be like and how one person/family might handle a situation such as a pandemic.

While the family might seem a bit too perfect at times, AWTS itself is a good primer on prepping and how to make do. Kathy is always rewriting and is currently working on a "Zombie" based story along the same lines.

A Will To Survive: A Will to Survive

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kathy is a great lady and knowledgeable in the subject and it comes through in her story. On top of that, I can call her a friend! She's helped me out a lot when it's come to prepping. Enjoy the story. I plan on trying ot get her "30 day" version of this topic, which not only tells a story, but has the recepies included!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Now Doc, that would be even better! I used to go to this forum called Prophecies US, and there was this poster Basecamp, full of knowledge on survival, from storing to protecting etc. Wish he was here, you would all love his trial and errors of survival!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts