A Wild Conspiracy Theory Of The Day

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by IrritatedWithUS, Feb 19, 2011.

1. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

I've been thinking about this...I stopped when it hurt... :)

This was brought to my attention. I am a person that likes to read a good conspiracy theory. I haven't really made a judgment on this one yet, although it's really WEIRD.

FORMER Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak is "ailing and bedridden" and may have slipped into a coma, according to media reports like Al Arabiya.
    The Egyptian daily Al-Masry Al-Youm reported that soon after resigning the presidency and moving to a resort in Sharm el-Sheikh, the 82-year-old - who resigned Friday after ruling Egypt for 30 years - was gravely ill and had slipped into a coma.

Hosni Mubarak May Be in a Coma in Germany, Also He May Be in Germany | Indecision Forever | Political Humor, 2010 Election, and Satire Blog | Comedy Central
    Hosni Mubarak in a Coma | Gather

--AND--

Former Tunisian President Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali suffered a stroke and was in a coma in a Saudi Arabian hospital, a French online journalist reported.

Journalist Nicolas Beau, citing Tunisian sources, posted on his blog that Ben Ali was in critical condition in a medical facility in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Radio France Internationale also reported Thursday.
    Ben Ali reportedly in coma after stroke - UPI.com
    Former Tunisian President Zine al Abidine Ben Ali 'in a coma' - Telegraph

--AND IN YEARS PAST--

Ariel Sharon, Israel’s 11th Prime Minister, is in a permanent vegetative state after suffering a stroke on 4 January 2006.
    I thought this guy was dead but apparently not according to Israel Weekly Journal and other sources

-----------------------
    Were these men puppets for Western control?
    Are these men just hosts?
    They've outlived their usefulness and now they'll be put to sleep before they have a chance to point any fingers?
    -----------------------

What is your opinion on this conspiracy theory? Does it have any truth in it or just wild accusations?

:nuts:

2. lexsurivor

lexsurivor Well-Known Member

3. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

4. SaskDame

SaskDame Well-Known Member

I have heard the same news reports about the same three former "leaders".

And now with the "people" of a number of other countries protesting for leaders to step down I am not surprised that these leaders are responding to the demonstrations as life threatening.

5. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Its aliens,they just move on to the next puppet in line leaving the old host to die.:p

6. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

I BLAME IT ALL ON ________________________.
    (insert the name of your favorite villain or govt. agency above)

7. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Fat old dude

But what if it isn't a villain or government agency. What if it is someone who is poisoning these people in order for them to die and allow the people to be free. It could be a group of ex special forces and chemists doing it all to help the people be free.

So it should be changed to cover that possibility (insert name of favorite villain, govt. agency, or group of wonderful people sneaking around to help all of mankind.)

Nah!!! it could never happen it has to be evil aliens working with black ops government agents to cause the collapse of society so they can mine all of our unobtanium to build spaceships with.

8. catsraven

catsraven Meoww

Um what unobtanium? Oh that speck over there! :melikey: :lolsmash: