Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the warning, what you will see in the post following is a graphical representation of what pain is. Hit the back-button if you can't stand the thought of what will be shown below - a kidney stone that I just pissed out of my penis.

For many, the concept of this kind of pain is beyond comprehension.

For those who have felt this pain before, put your hand over your stomach now.

WARNING​

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have had kidney stones in the past, sometimes they will pass-through without any significant pain, sometimes there will be some pain and sometimes the pain is long-lasting.

For the last several weeks the pain has been intense to the point where I was borderline ready to give up life on the planet and go back to mother earth.

Today I relieved myself of the major source of the pain - it still feels like there might be some "micros" floating around inside of me. What I consider a micro is something about the size of the head of a Bic-Pen ...

Attachments

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a closer-shot ... you might be able to see more of the spikes ...

Attachments

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Good lord. Never had one (knock on wood) and I hope to never know the feeling. I'm sure it will take time to get over it, and I saw what you said about the micros, but hopefully the worst is over now.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts

(Me, being speechless)

Glad you survived it. Holy cow. Hope you don't get any more, ever.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Comes from drinking cheap Canadian beer.. Jim Beam dissolves those things... Trust me!!.. I once worked for the Goobermint...

Some day when you get old you'll be greatful to feel any life there :D:D:D:D:beercheer::beercheer:

Sorry dued.. maybe a laugh will make ya feel better....or not.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Friggin' ouch!:eek:

I read somewhere that adding lemons to your diet will stop them.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am sittin' here at work and I brought the stone in for "show-n-tell" ...

I caliper measured it and it is 1/2" long (0.485") by 1/4" (0.245") ...

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Years ago I waited in the ER on morphine for hours waiting for that VW to pass, had to pee into a bedpan so the RN could inspect it. Then she says "there it is" showed me and then dumped it down the sink. Crap, didn't even give me the chance to keep it and put it on Ebay motors.

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
What kind of nut buys a kidney stone?:p
Wait for it....... I know of a Transplant Physician who, being high on marijuana, bought a kidney stoned. :eek: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts