A video the U.S. Milatary Doesn't Want You to See!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by truthfulwon, Mar 26, 2011.

1. truthfulwon

truthfulwon Junior Member

A video the U.S. Military Doesn't Want You to See!!!!!

I was speechless when I saw this video!!!! This is what is really going on. I got this from another site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I type this with heavy heart... Just saw a video that was heartbreaking.

I am a former servicemember who was proud to serve more than 20 years ago. I did nothing I was ashamed of, but find that much of what we do now is of great shame. This video depicts some of that... A real dose of reality in the face of the average American's 'patriotism' and media flag waving propaganda.

We need to pass this video along for truth to be told..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3oziRJ46k0]YouTube - A VIDEO US MILITARY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE ![/ame][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3oziRJ46k0]YouTube - A VIDEO US MILITARY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE ![/ame]

God, please forgive me for anything I have done to promote this mindset and these atrocities!

Peace,

Pete

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  2. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

You can look at any organization, any people an if all yer lookin for be what was done wrong, find all the information ya wan't.

Have mistakes been made yes, have atrocities been commited yes. But nobody ever shows the good that can an has been done. So, I take that video with a very large grain a salt.

I got a boy servin, his last tour in Iraq, he saved many lives includin one what was a Iraqi policeman what would a bled ta death if the boy hadn't helped him. I don't see anythin like that in this video. Again, ya can take bits an pieces a bad an make it look like that be the only thing bein done.

Ya don't have ta support the war, but support the soldiers what er out there doin the job what was given em, if ya don't wanna stand behind em, feel free ta stand in front of em.

No sense in arguin bout this cause I won't, I have respectfully given my opinion, you have the right ta yours as well.

Rev. Coot

3. philjam

philjam Well-Known Member

Message to Comrade Truthfulwon: your post is the biggest piece of propaganda crap to appear on this forum. Pull your head out of you sphincter, and thank God for the blood sacrifice made to insure your freedom to compose.

4. Reblazed

Reblazed Member

Well said ...:congrat:

5. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

I am always amazed at the naive Americans on this board...oh, yeah, look the other way...these are the heathrens that will be coming home to handle any uprising here...trust them, do you??

6. truthfulwon

First off, I don't believe everyone in the military is involved in this. I have relatives who have served and are not part of this. I thank GOD for the ones who respectfully serve and have put their lives on the line for our so called freedoms.

But just as their are good men and women who serve, their are also evil people who serve in the military. Also these wars are really for the rich who fight for the oil and the gold. They are also the ones who have plundered this land. And for that I stand and say it is evil and an abomination.

I pray for the young men and women who serve. And I am grateful for those who protect this Country. So don't shoot the messenger. Also please thank your son for being courageous and protecting our freedoms for me. I will also keep him in prayer and pray for his protection.

But I stand by my words, saying it is evil when you have people like this who are heartless and cruel. And to turn a blind eye and say this doesn't happen is just wrong. In that case we might as well say the whole world is pure and loving and no evil happens all men are good. Just something to think about.

7. chancemft

chancemft Member

when I see propaganda like that, it makes my blood boil! Yes, there have been a few soilders who've done some terrable things, but this aint for oil, this is so we can go any where in this country and not have to worry about someone trying to blow us up! And this is also about a tyrant who thinks it's ok to kill any one of his fellow countrymen who dissagree with their point of view! I say, wake up, and see whats realy happening here.

8. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Al Franken wasn't he a performer for the t.v. show Saturday Night Live ...

9. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

That video is such flaming ********. :mad:

Any time you get a few hundred thousand people of any group together and put them in an intensely stressful situation you'll get a few nasty incidences; but to paint the US military with such an outrageous, bloody brush the way that video did was decieptful, shameful and outright treasonsous.

IMHO you should be ashamed for posting it. JMHO.

10. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

I concur with Rev Coot & the Horseman. I also do wonder what benefit corporate special interest groups are getting out of the oil rich countries.

11. truthfulwon

Can I say New World Order, HAARP, Illuminati, Masons, George Soros, Bush, Rockefeller, Rothschild and Obama. Just to name a few. This is a rich man's game. And they are all involved in taking this world a part.

So yes, I am saying it is to plunder the wealth of the land. Look at all the taxes you pay also all the fake laws and taking the Constitution a part. And you believe America is a great country. And it is looking out for your interest. The rich elite have sold all of us out. And their are no jobs. CHINA OWNS EVERYTHING!!!! The Leaders of this country are giving themselves raises and making there own laws. You don't own anything and it is being stripped away from you. And the fraudulent healthcare that they are implementing!!!!

These young men and women go to war and fighting a rich man's war. And when they come home. This same government strips their benefits from them. We need to show these young men and women the greatest honor!!!! And they were also betrayed with promises of a better life. This is the America they now fight for! They fought for our freedoms and China now owns every piece of land! Look at all the products in your homes. I bet you most of it says CHINA. Even the clothes you wear!

And you believe that the government is on your side, and they are fighting for your Rights. Yet, you have cameras everywhere. Your freedom is becoming less and less. Big brother is everywhere! And you believe that because the government tells you what they are doing they are true, upright and honest!!! They own the media and you hear what they want you to hear and believe. So go back to your ipod, cable and every other form of distraction and keep believing the government is looking out for you. Chains have come and you are its willing victims. This is their biggest and greatest deception! Consider yourselves warned!!!!!

Deborah

12. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

Very well said, Deborah...you have barely touched the surface...you should have been here when I posted this...the elite are sponsoring all uprisings in Middle East..supporting Muslim Brotherhood....reneging on the Arab deal to hold our debt in exchange for buying oil and not producing here...

http://www.preparedsociety.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=61885
    My husband grew up and graduated(1969) with many 'pipeline' guys; talks to them often. They have reported for YEARS that when they drilled, and found oil, they capped it and moved on.....now, discover why those wells were never opened and used.

Alex Jones talks to Pastor Lindsey Williams detailing Bush Sr's New World Order | T-Room

Alex Jones talks to Pastor Lindsey Williams detailing Bush Sr’s New World Order Targets Iran & Saudi Arabi Next, Oil to Hit $200 a Barrel
    My notes, condensed:
    OPEC made an agreement with all oil nations except Iraq and Iran in the 70's.
    These oil nations own our federal reserve bills/bonds.
    This was accomplished by our president agreeing to not produce any oil here and buy only OPEC oil.
    In Alaska, one of the biggest deposits ever was found on Gull Island.
    The ELITES are destabilizing the oil nations to intentionally take the oil barrel prices to $200.
    The standard currency in a sense isn't the dollar-it's crude oil- and the elites have been sponsoring the MUslim Bro. since the 70's, as long as they hold our federal reserve bills and we don't produce oil here.
    But, the elites in 2012 will reneg on the deal, leaving the Arabs holding worthless dollars; therefore, oil will be cut off to us leading the need to open our wells and produce here.
    Remember when Pastor Wms' dying friend said watch Russia and China??? forget about the ME????
    China made an agreement to buy all Russia's oil (huge oil wells there)so China will not be affected by this mafia-style deceit and will remain independent of the U.S--they don't need our oil.

...the reception it received explained the naivete here....my opinion is that when the elite of the NWO reneg on this deal, they won't be the ones left holding the bag in this nation and won't be here for the attack sure to come on this nation. Lord help us who are left here.:dunno:

On a side note about buying here...I buy discount, never name brand, mostly generic...I mistakenly bought Tyson chicken tenders, boneless, skinless,...can't find any place on the package where made...REALLY???
    I buy savealots' tenders most always..the most tender chicken around...made in USA ON PACKAGE.

TYson's was so tough, I didn't wish to eat it, but maybe barbecueing will be better.
    Shameful what congress has done to this nation. An oligarchy plain and simple.

13. tortminder

tortminder Well-Known Member

Tin foil hat getting a bit tight Deb?:nuts:Yours too Jay Jay:nuts::nuts:
    [​IMG]

Oh No! They got Fluffy too!
    :eek:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  14. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

I want the truth!!.... You can't handle the truth!!!
    Jack Nicholson...'A Few Good Men'

Gulf of Tonkin...ask my Vetnam vet dh about it---he'll tell you the truth. That's a good start; only a start, I mind you.

15. truthfulwon

ROFL, I love the hat and fluffy's hat too!!!!!!:congrat: So cute!!!!

16. truthfulwon

JayJay, I will read what you posted! I agree with what you said wholeheartedly! People want to believe this Country is still entact and life will go on as usual. This is a whole different ballgame! And the stakes are much higher. Human life is at stake! Right now the blind are leading the blind. I know people don't want to believe this is happening. We look back wondering how Hitler came into power and think it can't happen again. Well folks it is happening right now. Only this time it will be much worse!!!!

17. tortminder

tortminder Well-Known Member

Another video that they don't want you to see

Oh No!:surrender:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnp4kj5lLOU]YouTube - Walt Disney - Chicken Little - 1943[/ame]

18. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Chicken Little, yer killin me! I ain't seen that in years!:D:lolsmash:

19. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

truthfulwon, all due respect, but you apparently slept through your high school civics classes.

Your video incorrectly attacks the US military.

Our Constitution places the military in strict and direct civilian control. Ya wanna blame someone or disagree with America's wars -- blame the politicians. Franken's tirade against the US military is akin to criticising a cop because he arrested you for violating a law you think is unfair. Just as cops don't make laws, they only enforce them; the military doesn't decide when, where, who or how to fight. The politicians tell them that. I'm disappointed you would shoot the wrong target, TRUTHfulwon.

20. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

After seeing and hearing the bullchit Kerry spit out during his run for the WH I believe there are traitors out there who will say anything against our nation... sooner or later they will get sorted out... till then...F em!..

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011