Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Black American...

DO NOT OPEN THIS IS LANGUAGE BOTHERS.. THIS IS A BLACK GUY WHO IS PISSED BEYOND BELIEF !!. OR HE'S A DAMN GOOD ACTOR!! AND HE DON'T SEEM TO NEED A TELEPROMPTER...:D:D:D

I AGREE 100% WITH EVERY THING HE SAYS.... TO BAD IT CAN'T BE AIRED ON TV

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK YOU WERE WARNED...!!!!!!

Intergalactic Source of Truth: Thumos.

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Yes sir, that boy be wound up! I'm tired a political correctness an lettin the world stop all over us. Who do they call when they need somethin? Why do we keep goin? Everbody hates us but were the ones what fight there wars an clean up there mess, yet were the scum a the planet.

Time ta start livin upta our reputation.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes sir, that boy be wound up! I'm tired a political correctness an lettin the world stop all over us. Who do they call when they need somethin? Why do we keep goin? Everbody hates us but were the ones what fight there wars an clean up there mess, yet were the scum a the planet.

Time ta start livin upta our reputation.
If I could!!
One of the first things I'd do if I was President is head to France and proceed to disinter every American serviceman who died fighting in France and bring them home..

It's a sad and to my mind disrespectful thing to leave our Honored dead buried in the soil of such a worthless nation and people.. too many Sons of America lie in the soil of a people not worth the blood we have shed on their soil... "TWICE"!!!!

They have treated us like we are redheaded step kids and have no respect for us
A young Marine said to Ollie North during the early stages of the Iraq war..

" Hell Col. don't worry about the French they will always be there when they need us"..

Sorry...RANT ALERT... I dislike the french with a passion...

I'd as soon they be eating Vinerschnitzle ..how ever it's spelled!...

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Ain't got much use fer em myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts