A tornado Night Update

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by jebrown, Apr 26, 2009.

1. jebrown

jebrown jebrown

After I made my first post I continued to watch the Radar and susre enough we got two more storms back to back. So back down to the storm cellar one more time.
    It was a litle more crowded this timeas there were two additional people.
    I live in Enid Oklahoma and there is the Garfield County Fair grounds in North Enid just two miles North West of my home.
    It was hit by an F-1 Tornado. The one that hit in Breckenridge about twelve miles North East of me was an F-3.
    I went out to the Fairgrounds and shot pictures of some of the damage.
    A large section of the roof of an Expo building was ripped off. About 75' feet long and about 40' wide.
    This happened while the building was filled with exhibits from a Home and Garden Show was being presented.
    No one was in the building at the time and no one was hurt.
    I attened the Show yesterday. What a different sight today. Just my guess is that the damage to exhibits will be around $100,000. Probably much more.
    Thanks to all of you for the well wishes. After I made my first post I continued to watch the Radar and susre enough we got two more storms back to back. So back down to the storm cellar one more time.
    It was a litle more crowded this timeas there were two additional people.
    I live in Enid Oklahoma and there is the Garfield County Fair grounds in North Enid just two miles North West of my home.
    It was hit by an F-1 Tornado. The one that hit in Breckenridge about twelve miles North East of me was an F-3.
    I went out to the Fairgrounds and shot pictures of some of the damage.
    A large section of the roof of an Expo building was ripped off. About 75' feet long and about 40' wide.
    This happened while the building was filled with exhibits from a Home and Garden Show was being presented.
    No one was in the building at the time and no one was hurt.
    I attened the Show yesterday. What a different sight today. Just my guess is that the damage to exhibits will be around $100,000. Probably much more.
    ry one was lucky this time.
    People the next threee weeksi s PRIME Tornado Season. Pleas be mindfull of the weather.

2. NYsurvivalist6

NYsurvivalist6 Guest

That sucks!
    I just hope you and everyone is doing fine!

3. jimLE

jimLE Member

i just checked the live radar.and it looks like we're in for more rain this evening only questions,is..how much? and when?