Prepared Society Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
18 Posts
I have now read all three of your published stories. Very nice job. Very enjoyable reads. Looking forward to your next effort. Don't give up. Keep them coming. Best wishes for continued success.
WT

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thank you, UncleJoe and WiseTioga, for your encouragement! All of you are what makes it fun to write the stories!

I have another story started and hope to finish it by the end of the month!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Gypsie, I read it last night and loved it!

Keep'em coming, girl.:)

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks, horseman! I glad you got time to read it and that you loved it! Yay!

Gotta finish up the garden, then I can finish up another story!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thanks, Wags! Glad you liked it!

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Thanks gypsysue! :congrat:

Great story, Looking forward to the next one. :beercheer:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Thanks, Andi! Glad you enjoyed it!

:)

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thank you, Salek! Glad you liked it! It was fun to write. I have a few others started and I hope to finish them this fall and winter! :)

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
:threadbump:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Thanks, Pam, for putting up a working link!

If you've read this story and liked it, please consider going to the Amazon link and leaving a comment to encourage other people to buy it! :D

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Amazingly enough, this story is really racking up the sales on Amazon! Yet here on the forum it got less notice than some of my other stories! :scratch:

Please, anyone who read this, or any of my other stories that are on Amazon, would you go write a review for me? Or at least give it a rating, preferably 5-star! :D

I'm leaving my stories on this forum, free, for all of you, so someone please do me a favor and give me some good feedback on Amazon to boost my sales over there.

Thank you.

·
1,182 Posts
Amazingly enough, this story is really racking up the sales on Amazon! Yet here on the forum it got less notice than some of my other stories! :scratch:

Please, anyone who read this, or any of my other stories that are on Amazon, would you go write a review for me? Or at least give it a rating, preferably 5-star! :D

I'm leaving my stories on this forum, free, for all of you, so someone please do me a favor and give me some good feedback on Amazon to boost my sales over there.

Thank you.
Working on it my dear Sue! Funny enough, I have only read A Tale of Two Preppers completely through, yet I have all of your stories on my Kindle. :confused: I'm determined to give amazing reviews so I'm going to read all of the stories over the course of a few days. You are truly gifted with words dear! This comes from a fellow writer! :kiss:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Thanks, Salek! I'm happy you like my writings! :)

You're a writer too? Awesome! Maybe sometime you can share your writing with me/us!

I appreciate the reviews on Amazon, too.

·
Registered
428 Posts
As of now I have only read 10 pages. Very good. Gave you rating and review. Hope it helps. ok back to reading LOL I love how you have the feelings of just starting out and the feelings of guilt and fear. Great job.

·
timmie
1,015 Posts
loved the story.just finished reading it .you have a true gift for writing. will go to amazon ang give you a rating or whatever. i really enjoyed .:congrat:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Thanks, both of you, and I'm very happy you liked the story! Thanks for the ratings and reviews, too, both here and at Amazon.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts