Prepared Society Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
And i know Christians called for most of that during the crusades.....
No ' Christians ' did not join the Crusaders nor were they involved in The Inquesition . Christians were no part of the fight they were not able to fight such an army as the Jesuits. They were the Roman Catholics fighting islam the religion some say the catholic church created when Mohammad married a rich catholic widow.

I ask you like all other people who use this foolish argument to win debate.

Find me one verse in the Christian Bible aka New Testament that calls for violence or war for that matter. You can't but go try. The war comes after the return to put away all warmongers for good and peace on earth will follow according to scripture or at least my understanding.

At least that is what it says to me after 50 yr.s of study off and on and I'm still seeking the truth so I have no church or denomination to defend.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Ok Catholic same shit different bag. Religion is for the weak. But to say all the people from one are bad..... Nevermind this isn't worth my effort. Believe whatever closed minded nonsense you want.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Im friends with Americans who are Muslim they don't root for the bomber. There are Muslims and Muslim extremists. Two completely different things. Those that believe all Muslims are for what the extremist are for are foolish.
If you think your muslim friends will leave their religion and defend you when things get fuzzy your totally wrong.

During the crusades they raped and murdered on their way all in the name of god.....
Quran commands muslism to submit the world to islam, New Testament doesn't.

:confused:

·
Registered
0 Posts
He fought over there, 2 tours. So lets recap. Not only was he willing to lay down his life for me, you, and everyone else in this country he stood by non Muslims and defended them when it got fuzzy from muslim extremists. Proven under fire that no matter his religion he was willing to fight for freedom. Fought beside christians, catholics, atheist all so the war doesn't end up on our door step. But please tell me again how much you know about Muslims and how each and everyone wants us dead and they are all garbage. Well at least you answered my first question of you knowing the difference between a Muslim and a Muslim extremists, you don't. Sad part is you sit there saying this garbage and he fought for your freedom to do so, ironic i would say!

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Tell ya what my Muslim friend is ex united states army so you can suck it. Your showing your ignorance.
What a thing to say to an old lady. You'd make a great muslim if your not already. And I don't care what he did. You hate all religion except islam ,what a joke.

You won't last long around here talking filthy to people though.

·
Dogs breath
2,597 Posts
Obvious why.

Thread locked.

Jim:rolleyes:

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.