Prepared Society Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Oh yeah, the "Christians" were a bloodthirsty bunch alright...no argument there. For a while, they made the Muslims look like Sunday School brats. Managed to colonize most of the world in the process, despite the Inquisition, and burning all those "witches!" On the other hand, it's pretty much undisputed that "Christian Philosophy" is responsible for nearly all "modern civilization," and the present state of disruption in that "philosophy" has been the taking over of the "church" by the Liberal elements. (Who have substituted Leftist causes for the former Conservative stance.) So now we have "Christian" churches with openly gay/lesbian pastors, churches that hide/assist illegal immigrants, churches that march with violent "civil rights" protesters, yada, yada, yada.

"Double Standard much ?" Yup...very much so.

Now about that Pew Report....let's look at the FUTURE, as "Christianity" declines (and you can literally see it falling apart daily), and "Islam" continues its huge growth....http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...will-surpass-christians-this-century-pew-says

Keep on overlooking their history, and like I said, your great, great grandkids will be speaking Arabic and worshipping Allah. "Christianity" is not the present danger...."Islam has that distinction." :coffee:
Only problem with that is NOWHERE in the New Testament does it say to do any of the things these people did. So they were not acting like Christians or obeying Jesus but muslims are acting like Mohammad and obeying the quran.

Where the Quran ,Hadith etc both teach to do this and worse. Show me one place Jesus or deciples called for blood?

·
Banned
592 Posts
Oh yeah, the "Christians" were a bloodthirsty bunch alright...no argument there. For a while, they made the Muslims look like Sunday School brats. Managed to colonize most of the world in the process, despite the Inquisition, and burning all those "witches!" On the other hand, it's pretty much undisputed that "Christian Philosophy" is responsible for nearly all "modern civilization," and the present state of disruption in that "philosophy" has been the taking over of the "church" by the Liberal elements. (Who have substituted Leftist causes for the former Conservative stance.) So now we have "Christian" churches with openly gay/lesbian pastors, churches that hide/assist illegal immigrants, churches that march with violent "civil rights" protesters, yada, yada, yada.

"Double Standard much ?" Yup...very much so.

Now about that Pew Report....let's look at the FUTURE, as "Christianity" declines (and you can literally see it falling apart daily), and "Islam" continues its huge growth....http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...will-surpass-christians-this-century-pew-says

Keep on overlooking their history, and like I said, your great, great grandkids will be speaking Arabic and worshipping Allah. "Christianity" is not the present danger...."Islam has that distinction." :coffee:
that's odd, cuz ya know, I can see Jesus siding with whomsoever believes in him, that are poor or persecuted for his name's sake , and even expecting folks to give aid to the least of these... You know, being more about the spirit of love thy neighbor and the Lord thy God and to leave the enforcement of the letter of the law to the Pharisees.. hmm funny how folks can see the same person and read the same book and come away with such a different image of things.. We .. we are all sinner and fall short of the grace of God.. good thing there is forgiveness for all of us and that it is God's job to judge and not man's ... you know the old saying, judge not lest ye be judged ...

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I'm parking this here for future listening. I'm afraid of death and although I know there is a spiritual realm I still struggle with the worries of this world. And I feel good for awhile then I get right back into the anger,frustration and pride. Something very important is missing or maybe nothing is missing but the something is what I hold onto that I need to let go.

I'm ok far as I know which I don't go to dr.s much. Yet peace escapes me so I keep seeking maybe it is not for us to know.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I'm parking this here for future listening. I'm afraid of death and although I know there is a spiritual realm I still struggle with the worries of this world. And I feel good for awhile then I get right back into the anger,frustration and pride. Something very important is missing or maybe nothing is missing but the something is what I hold onto that I need to let go.

I'm ok far as I know which I don't go to dr.s much. Yet peace escapes me so I keep seeking maybe it is not for us to know.

The video above is inspiring and not religious just inspiring,imo.
Just getting out of politics for awhile I came back down here to my study place where I park my videos for reference.

Watched this one again and imo everyone should see it not only could it help them but those they may lose someday.

·
I sold my soul to the internet
2,121 Posts
Do not think it is easy to see the END, as many preacher seem to think.
Every year another guy/gal with a line from GOD in heaven tells us the Antichrist is here.
If Hitler,Stalin or Mussolini was not the Antichrist, I doubt the bad guy wuss are going to feel his shoes.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well im Irish and we lost our heritage to that prick St.Patrick. i have zero use for any religion. Its all one big fairy tale. Oh and the largest group of slaves were the irish. We were white and shit on because of our pagan roots. Signs in old England said no blacks no dogs and no Irish. Believe what you want but if you believe your religion is better than someone else's than your a special kind of stupid.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Well im Irish and we lost our heritage to that prick St.Patrick. i have zero use for any religion. Its all one big fairy tale. Oh and the largest group of slaves were the irish. We were white and shit on because of our pagan roots. Signs in old England said no blacks no dogs and no Irish. Believe what you want but if you believe your religion is better than someone else's than your a special kind of stupid.[/QUO

Also it is all according to what you consider ' better ' I guess.

I consider any religion that doesn't call for beheading, torturing, raping including children, burning at the stake, crusifying, stoning, skinning people alive better than any religion that calls for all these things.

·
Watching the world self-destruct!
3,044 Posts
You do know that the jihad Muslims and regular Muslims are not the same thing right?
OK, now ya got ME confused....what's the difference, other than that one will bomb yer azz, and the other sits back and roots for the bomber?? :scratch

·
3,044 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
You do know that the jihad Muslims and regular Muslims are not the same thing right?
No I do know that they are exactly the same ,period. Unless of course they have to be muslims to survive. Otherwise anyone who would stay in or much less join such a violent sect is the same as the others,no difference at all.

The silent ones are just waiting till the numbers are big enough to fight if ask with the others.

·
3,044 Posts
The Muslim Game Plan....1400 Years Running, And They're Very Good At It.

--------------------------- Hasn't changed in 1400 years --------------------------

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
OK, now ya got ME confused....what's the difference, other than that one will bomb yer azz, and the other sits back and roots for the bomber?? :scratch
Im friends with Americans who are Muslim they don't root for the bomber. There are Muslims and Muslim extremists. Two completely different things. Those that believe all Muslims are for what the extremist are for are foolish.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.