Prepared Society Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Watching the world self-destruct!
3,044 Posts
AmmoSgt...

AmmoSgt...You said, "the authority of any government can only come from the consent of the governed ... Freedom of conscience ... All people are created equal.."

A. Depends on how powerful the "gov't" is, and whether the "people" are willing to control it, rather than vice versa.
B. Freedom of conscience, I'll go along with...
C. All people are created equal? Well, to stretch a point, that MIGHT be true straight outta the womb...but later on in life "equality" is virtually non-existent.
Is the ghetto rat on the corner selling crack equal to a hard working man supporting his family? Is any welfarite equal to the founder/owner of any successful business? Is someone with an IQ of 70 equal to a person with an IQ of 140? EQUALITY is a pipe dream that has never existed in history.
D. "Equal protection under the law?" Don't make me laugh...I've seen too many politicians and wealthy people walk out free as a bird, while the poor "get the time." (No, I don't think the poor should go free when they commit crimes, what I think is the politicians and wealthy should be doing THEIR time, too!)
E. "Equal rights/freedom of speech?" You gotta be kidding me! Put a BLACK guy on one corner, spouting anti-White rhetoric, and put a WHITE guy on the other corner reciting the facts about welfare and crime....see where your "freedom of speech" gets you! The "White guy" wouldn't last 10 minutes before some mob beat him to death.
F. "Equal opportunity?" Another joke, and a racial one at that. Try NOT hiring the "minority applicant" who ISN'T qualified, rather than the "White" applicant who IS qualified....good luck with the lawsuits, hope ya got deep pockets! Unqualified "minorities" get into top schools, while qualified "Whites" are turned away....equal opportunity my a$$!
I am an agnostic....wouldn't give you two cents for any "religion," but I do study a bit, just in case.......Call me a "racist, if you wish, but ya know what, those "White Christians" just may not be as dumb as people think. IT AIN'T THE "WHITE FOLKS" THAT ARE CAUSING ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE U.S., OR AROUND THE GLOBE. Think about it.......Everybody wants to blame the "White man," nobody wants to admit it ain't even the "White man" that's causing the problems in the first place!
No, not all "minority members" are anti-White racists....but the problem is the MAJORITY of them ARE, and the damn Left-Wing leads them around like a bunch of puppets to create the chaos they want. :censored::ranton::sorry3:

·
Banned
592 Posts
AmmoSgt...You said, "the authority of any government can only come from the consent of the governed ... Freedom of conscience ... All people are created equal.."

A. Depends on how powerful the "gov't" is, and whether the "people" are willing to control it, rather than vice versa.
B. Freedom of conscience, I'll go along with...
C. All people are created equal? Well, to stretch a point, that MIGHT be true straight outta the womb...but later on in life "equality" is virtually non-existent.
Is the ghetto rat on the corner selling crack equal to a hard working man supporting his family? Is any welfarite equal to the founder/owner of any successful business? Is someone with an IQ of 70 equal to a person with an IQ of 140? EQUALITY is a pipe dream that has never existed in history.
D. "Equal protection under the law?" Don't make me laugh...I've seen too many politicians and wealthy people walk out free as a bird, while the poor "get the time." (No, I don't think the poor should go free when they commit crimes, what I think is the politicians and wealthy should be doing THEIR time, too!)
E. "Equal rights/freedom of speech?" You gotta be kidding me! Put a BLACK guy on one corner, spouting anti-White rhetoric, and put a WHITE guy on the other corner reciting the facts about welfare and crime....see where your "freedom of speech" gets you! The "White guy" wouldn't last 10 minutes before some mob beat him to death.
F. "Equal opportunity?" Another joke, and a racial one at that. Try NOT hiring the "minority applicant" who ISN'T qualified, rather than the "White" applicant who IS qualified....good luck with the lawsuits, hope ya got deep pockets! Unqualified "minorities" get into top schools, while qualified "Whites" are turned away....equal opportunity my a$$!
I am an agnostic....wouldn't give you two cents for any "religion," but I do study a bit, just in case.......Call me a "racist, if you wish, but ya know what, those "White Christians" just may not be as dumb as people think. IT AIN'T THE "WHITE FOLKS" THAT ARE CAUSING ALL THE PROBLEMS IN THE U.S., OR AROUND THE GLOBE. Think about it.......Everybody wants to blame the "White man," nobody wants to admit it ain't even the "White man" that's causing the problems in the first place!
No, not all "minority members" are anti-White racists....but the problem is the MAJORITY of them ARE, and the damn Left-Wing leads them around like a bunch of puppets to create the chaos they want. :censored::ranton::sorry3:
Yeah I left one out

"Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace. The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things; Knows not the livid loneliness of fear nor mountain heights, where bitter joy can hear the sound of wings. How can life grant us boon of living, compensate for dull grey ugliness and pregnant hate unless we dare the souls dominion? Each time we make a choice, we pay with courage to behold resistless day and count it fair."

― Amelia Earhart

My bad... I was quoting the Declaration of Independence on most of that. all created equal, consent of the governed, equal before the law.. shoulda just cut and pasted directly and indicated where I got it .. lazy on my part, figured folks would recognize it. Should have finished it properly

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor."

you need that last line.. it is what makes everything else work... folks keep trying whining and blaming and now with facebook, ceaseless bitching .. but all that's been tried and just doesn't work

got to be lives fortunes sacred honor... or nothing.

it's called our creed.. our fundamental beliefs about the nature of humans , the basic reasons we all have human rights and the reason we have the Right to make a government that suits us and secures those rights for us and our progeny or disband one that doesn't.

It can be confusing, all men are created equal .. that was said when some people were born to be serf's or slaves and some were Kings or Lords by birth... it's how they would get 12 year old Kings .. the King is dead long live the King who just graduated third grade, kind of stuff . Lords who were born into large landed estates where the serfs , by law could not own land. they were tenants they paid rent to work the land , or split the crop , what we call here sharecroppers

Sailing across the Atlantic to the new world was expensive .. not many could afford the cost of passage .. it is estimated 75-90% of all the Colonists came across as indentured servants , not quite a slave.. not exactly folks who owed thousands of dollars to Coyotes or snakeheads like today and who were rented out to sweat shops or sold into prostitution to pay back the folks that got them there but very similar .. it was a contract for labor for a fixed number of years, 7-10 was typical .. And just because you were already here.. most folks, to get an education, have room and board, had to sell themselves into an indentured status as an apprentice to a master. Ben Franklin was indentured to his own brother as an Apprentice Printer .. his brother legally owned him in exchange for teaching him a trade and housing and feeding him. A Contract was a contract and Franklin ran away and was a thief, he stole himself and about three years of owed labor. And had his brother pressed the issue could have done jail time and served out the rest of his apprenticeship in chains.

Had to be a land owner to vote for a long time or have a certain net worth if you were a merchant .. Got to remember the US Constitution came well after the revolution and the Articles of Confederation. 2nd amendment and RKBA was only for freemen .. until there got to be too many freemen of color .. then they started with the gun control laws. You might have heard the saying " Free men are armed slaves are not" ironically that was a literally a gun control slogan advocating gun control for blacks who many didn't recognize as free men even if they were emancipated. slaves could buy their freedom.. nd sometimes their masters either hired them out for cash , the master getting the money , but in rare cases, splitting the money or slaves could work on the side and earn some money of their own .. usually doing highly skilled work like pottery, blacksmithing, and distilling https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/dining/jack-daniels-whiskey-nearis-green-slave.html?_r=0 Just like they hired Native Americans to teach them how to grow Tobacco and Corn ... most the Colonists were literally "right off the boat" a term than has come to mean " don't know nothin'" Growing and curing Tobacco is not a self evident art. coming from Europe, not many knew how to hunt, certainly not deer or big game.. killing the Kings deer was a death penalty crime, if you don't believe me, ask Robin Hood.

Equal before the law..similar.. it's a work in progress.. You concern about the two folks on the street corner .. The Klan still has marches and rallies down here, right on the court house steps, legal as you please .. same with civil rights groups. Folks saying whites cause all the problems and folks saying blacks cause all the problems got the same right of free speech .. Most folks I know think anybody who thinks our problems are that simple, if you will pardon the term , that black and white.. think the folks saying either, simply don't understand the complexities of our problems, so offer no help or insight or anything useful toward solving our problems.

Good and bad in every group, and it doesn't matter how you define the group .. got to take folks as individuals ... ever notice the only normal folks you know are the folks you don't know all that well?

I don't much care how you define yourself or more to the point the group you define yourself with .. there is a history of heroism and savagery , good and bad , scoundrel and saint associated .. Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
You, me, everybody prejudice just means pre judge .. deciding somebody is good or bad before you know them .. deciding a whole group is good or bad based on anything .. eye color or nose shape was enough for the Nazi's The Japanese have a thing about neighborhoods and names https://thisjapaneselife.org/2013/07/03/burakumin-japan/
We do skin color .. India has castes and jobs the untouchable only do certain jobs, Brahmas only do certain jobs untouchables are scorned and get crap for pay, Brahmas are high status get privileges at birth get high pay whatever work they do.

We had to stop a lot of that kind of stuff because the Communists were winning the Propaganda war .. first woman in space religious equality.. all religions were banned equally , when divorced women here in the states , single mothers, and most women that worked outside the home were sluts or damaged goods or on the make ... everybody knew how THEY got promotions ... Oddly enough .. we were a little behind most of the world in the equality of women because we didn't lose as many men in WW1 or WW2 .. didn't have our towns bombed so the men had jobs to come back to and we had a lot of women we had to force off the job and back in the home because we had so many men come home from the war. And besides it wasn't woman's work unless you needed a B-29, or a Heavy Cruiser or Aircraft Carrier welded, or 4 million artillery shells filled with explosive in a hurry and who needs that in peace time... especially when your cities and industry are intact and all those men are coming home, and what folks, what the world needs, are vacuum cleaners and typewriters and toasters and cars .. making those is Men's work . Obviously... Europe has entire generations of men killed towns and industries destroyed single women with kids were war widows and there weren't enough able bodied men to even feed the nation much less make the typewriters. Think I am kidding, exaggerating

"Fourteen years of food rationing in Britain ended at midnight on 4 July 1954, when restrictions on the sale and purchase of meat and bacon were lifted. This happened nine years after the end of the war."

That's about when the children too young to be soldiers in WW2 were now old enough to do farm work and some light factory jobs.

Look just don't be a part of putting folks down unless you know them well enough, personally enough, to know they are basically good or bad. If somebody says something about you that isn't true, then that reveals their character, not yours.

And don't wait for others to treat you fairly .. you be you, if you believe in treating folks fairly, just do it because that is how you believe it should be. And if not, not, but don't expect public approval or anybody to , well any adult, to accept another adult saying "he was mean to me first" Adults live by doing what they believe is right because they believe it is right, or not.. somebody being mean or unfair to you is on them .. and how you respond is on you.

If you want the BS to stop, just don't be a part of it, in fact, refuse to be part of it.

Everybody is a freaking victim these days and what is worse they try and use it to excuse bad behavior or getting even or some such nonsense. And they will say it outloud in public like it is a real reason not to live by their own values or use it as n excuse for not having any values side from getting even any low life way they can.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
If you don't respect and honor who you are those who do will come in and destroy everything you were and even your very existence as a people. As evidenced by most of Europe today.

Take a look at Europe where the liberal has invited in and honors all cultures but their own. All run by foolish women who have confused motherhood with self destructive apathy.

We want to control the worlds nations aka NWO yet our own is under attack from within. For decades our borders are non existant both north and south.

We have not really been a republic since 1913 when the banksters took over our currency 'The Federal Reserve' which is anything but federal.

Far as communism goes, it was the liberal feminist and minority's who joined forces with the ACLU, ADL, NAACP, CAIR, LaRaza, Univision, SPLC, etc,etc,etc, and gave them the power it took to bring us to what we are today' a crime ridden salad bowl of squabbling cultures and laws.

Then we have the ignorant white groups like the KKK ,White Supremest who are being used as weapons against us. every foolish thing they do as a group is used against the white man as a whole.

All races and religions now have groups doing their bidding { and lobbies mostly funded from outside America ] to change our nation into anything but what we were.

·
3,044 Posts
AmmoSgt...

AmmoSgt, you said, "I don't much care how you define yourself or more to the point the group you define yourself with .. there is a history of heroism and savagery , good and bad , scoundrel and saint associated .. Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
You, me, everybody prejudice just means pre judge .. deciding somebody is good or bad before you know them .. deciding a whole group is good or bad based on anything .. eye color or nose shape was enough for the Nazi's The Japanese have a thing about neighborhoods and names https://thisjapaneselife.org/2013/07/03/burakumin-japan/
We do skin color .. India has castes and jobs the untouchable only do certain jobs, Brahmas only do certain jobs untouchables are scorned and get crap for pay, Brahmas are high status get privileges at birth get high pay whatever work they do."

You are correct, "prejudice," is to pre-judge.
A. Blind prejudice is ignorant, I would agree, wholeheartedly.
B. Judgement with reason, is something else. The vast majority of America's "violent crime problem" involves "who?" The Muslims raising all the hell in Asia Minor are of what "race/mix?" The Africans slaughtering each other by the tens of thousands are of what "race?" The Japanese/Chinese, neither of which would give you two cents for the Blacks, and both of which have very rigid societies controlled by their leaders, are of what "race?" The Hispanics, crime ridden, very poorly developed countries, most of which are primitive villages, are of what "race?" Etc., etc., etc. I look around the world today, and what I see tells me IT AIN'T THE WHITE FOLKS causing all the problems.
The Liberals say, "Race doesn't matter." I say, "********, you think race doesn't matter, try walking your happy WHITE ass through any ghetto in America after dark, and see how far you get before you're assaulted, robbed, raped, or possibly even murdered."

"Race doesn't matter?" Tell that to the THOUSANDS of "Whites/White farmers killed in Africa.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/genocide-looms-for-white-farmers/
http://americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
And the "classic analysis," which is a real eye-opener:
https://store.amren.com/product/books/why-race-matters/

No, ALL "nonwhites" are bad.....but like I said, the MAJORITY of them ARE, and that is just plain the way it is. YOU want to go live in Black Africa, or any American ghetto? YOU want to give China a try? Want to move to Iran, or any other Muslim nation? Want to move to Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, etc.? Want to move to India, where they have one of the most rigid "caste systems" the world has ever seen? Etc., etc...... And with AMERICA now pushing over 50% NON-WHITE, how has that worked out?

Prejudge my a$$, open your eyes.......:sorry3::censored::ranton:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
AmmoSgt, you said, "I don't much care how you define yourself or more to the point the group you define yourself with .. there is a history of heroism and savagery , good and bad , scoundrel and saint associated .. Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
We do skin color .. India has castes and jobs the untouchable only do certain jobs, Brahmas only do certain jobs untouchables are scorned and get crap for pay, Brahmas are high status get privileges at birth get high pay whatever work they do."

You are correct, "prejudice," is to pre-judge.
A. Blind prejudice is ignorant, I would agree, wholeheartedly.
B. Judgement with reason, is something else. The vast majority of America's "violent crime problem" involves "who?" The Muslims raising all the hell in Asia Minor are of what "race/mix?" The Africans slaughtering each other by the tens of thousands are of what "race?" The Japanese/Chinese, neither of which would give you two cents for the Blacks, and both of which have very rigid societies controlled by their leaders, are of what "race?" The Hispanics, crime ridden, very poorly developed countries, most of which are primitive villages, are of what "race?" Etc., etc., etc. I look around the world today, and what I see tells me IT AIN'T THE WHITE FOLKS causing all the problems.
The Liberals say, "Race doesn't matter." I say, "********, you think race doesn't matter, try walking your happy WHITE ass through any ghetto in America after dark, and see how far you get before you're assaulted, robbed, raped, or possibly even murdered."

"Race doesn't matter?" Tell that to the THOUSANDS of "Whites/White farmers killed in Africa.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/genocide-looms-for-white-farmers/
http://americanfreepress.net/70000-whites-murdered-in-modern-south-africa-obamas-african-legacy/
And the "classic analysis," which is a real eye-opener:
https://store.amren.com/product/books/why-race-matters/

No, ALL "nonwhites" are bad.....but like I said, the MAJORITY of them ARE, and that is just plain the way it is. YOU want to go live in Black Africa, or any American ghetto? YOU want to give China a try? Want to move to Iran, or any other Muslim nation? Want to move to Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, etc.? Want to move to India, where they have one of the most rigid "caste systems" the world has ever seen? Etc., etc...... And with AMERICA now pushing over 50% NON-WHITE, how has that worked out?

Prejudge my a$$, open your eyes.......:sorry3::censored::ranton:
Another post that can't be argured or improved on. :cool:

·
3,044 Posts
Another post that can't be argured or improved on. :cool:
Well, he ticked me off, darn it. And "America" just happens to be a good example of a "work in progress," where the more "non-Whites" we have, the MORE PROBLEMS seem to crop up. And yeah, I have a real problem with the "Blacks," in particular, for a number of reasons....though I will say that NOT ALL OF THEM are "bad, ignorant, or stupid." Again, the problem is that MOST of them are dumber than a d45n box of rocks, and that has been proven over, and over, and over.....never mind "world history," that shows their lack of development over centuries or millennia, just look at the IQ test results of the last few decades, the College Entrance Exam scores,ever since college entrance exams were formulated, the results of all those wonderful Liberal vocational training programs (absolutely NONE of which had a "graduation rate" of over 25-30%, and wasted BILLIONS). the "crime problems (mostly violent), the welfare rates (compared to Whites), the SBA loans that are almost NEVER repaid, yada, yada, yada. OK, yes, there are "racial overtones" to ALL of that.....but it is what it is, whether anyone likes it or not. Truth/fact doesn't stop being truth/fact just because someone doesn't like it.
You can IGNORE it, you can REJECT it, you can refuse to even LOOK at it, but you can't STOP IT from being a truth or fact.

There are any number of things AmmoSgt and I disagree on, many things we do agree on....he's as entitled to his opinions/beliefs as anyone else....and there are times when he WILL make ya "stop and think." Then there are times when I think he's blinder than than a bat with his sonar malfunctioning. And he very likely thinks the same of me. Hey, we're human, and it's very rare that ANY two people will "agree" on everything.
I ain't real crazy about "Jehovah's Witnesses," either, but I gotta admit SOME of their Biblical research is very good and very accurate. Truth/Fact is truth/fact, no matter WHERE you find it....you just gotta separate the wheat from the chaff. :scratch

·
Banned
592 Posts
Crime stats say crime is going down .. I don't want too live in many of the places you mentioned for the same reason I don't want to see America turned into to them by not respecting everybody as a human being. Not being welcoming to Immigrants

What I see is America changing the recent immigrants into Americans far far more than the recent immigrants turning America into some weak version of their home country. Every group of Immigrants has been accused of trying to change the US into the country they came from and after they are assimilated they accuse the next group of the same thing

What exactly has the ACLU done to tick you off at them.. their mission statement is to defend the Bill of Rights I don't know about Univision it's not one of the channels I get.

How Africans behave in Africa has next to nothing with how black person is in America, for all you know most Blacks have roots that go back farther here in America than your own.. the odds are even higher that if they are Hispanic there roots go back farther in the US than yours , especially given that most Hispanics have both Native American and European roots.. The Spanish got here earlier and in greater numbers and interbred more frequently than other Europeans except in New England .. Spain is in Europe , they are white Europeans .. they picked up their color locally from the natives .. if they are really dark they ancestors have been here for a few thousand years before the "white Europeans" .. Similar but not quiet as far back.. most of the blacks have roots that go back before the Civil War and were here before most of the "white eastern Europeans" that really didn't start showing up after 1900.

For example the international slave trade out of Africa was pretty much shut down in 1808 the big German influx was between 1880 and 1930. The vast majority of the Irish came after the potato famine in 1845 . The Spanish had most of the western and southwestern US settled/ colonized before 1780

80 of the 189 defenders at the Alamo were local Hispanics the rest were recent immigrants first second generation to the US, brand new to Mexico looking for cheap land. Davy Crockett was only second generation from Ireland but before that his family was from France .. and don't forget Texas was not America at the time.. he was leaving America for good.. Travis was a land salesman for the Mexican Government and was selling land to that group .. it just so happened America caught up with Texas, but Davy Crockett died before it did, he died in his new adopted country Mexico. Most of what is now the US Southwest was almost all populated by Hispanics and native Americans as was Florida. Louisiana was French when they joined the Union .. Talk about different and current fears of Sharia Law.. the French had a totally different legal system than the New England Colonies or the US.

The meaning of White European keeps changing .. at one time it included the Spanish but not the Eastern Europeans or Catholics .. which actually ruled out the Irish and French except the .. the southern Europeans Greeks Italians Hungarians Poles Slavs Jew were not considered White Europeans. Germans living in the US over the age of 14 were considered enemy aliens when we entered WW1 and had to register as such many were interred in camps for the duration of the war definite threat culturally to America But by then the Irish were American enough to keep a boot on the necks of the Italians and again during Prohibition ( the beer thing) and again in WW2 along with the Italians .. Heck the Americans deported 10's of thousand of British at the end of the Revolutionary war as anti American.

kind of funny if you think about it The founding fathers were forcibly deporting the British and forcibly immigrating Africans as fast as they could as soon as they invented America.

Anyway about 40 million of current Americans are foreign born, we are adding about million a year legally, mostly from Asia which are much more culturally different than are Hispanics to "Americans", and much more unwhite than Hispanics and nobody seems to be screaming about that ...

Whole industry of Asians coming to America to have babies http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-asian-anchor-babies-wealthy-chinese-20150826-story.html estimates run as high as 300,000 year and the babies are US Citizens with passports .

I can't help but think you are going to be incredibly busy trying to keep
the US White and Christian ... It seems to me it would be more American to find a way to turn a profit on these folks rather than increase taxes trying to get rid of them ...
But yeah judging somebody who lives in America and who's family has probably been in America longer than yours, by how folks currently behave on a totally different continent is , like it or not , prejudice. It's kind of like saying all Europeans are violent mad men that practice genocide and atrocities based on what the European Continent has been like for the past 120 years, switching governments and borders and creting and destroying whole countries willy nilly war after war .. some countries having a dozen different governments in the same number of years and anti gun anti freedom of religion the hate your neighbor ethnic cleansing genocide ... that's what Europe has been... do you think that is maybe why so many white Christian Europeans hate so many different people that live here in America and just can't get along with folks different from them? I mean based on what you are saying it kind of makes sense...

I don't see why folks who are prejudice don't just admit it instead of getting all guilty feeling and thinking they are oppressed.. there is no law that says you have to like anybody

All the Constitution says is the Government has to treat them equally and defend their civil and human rights if somebody violates them .. You can hate somebody and say so without violating their civil rights .. how you think and what you say is protected.. the laws are only about how you treat them... heck folks have shucked and jived for centuries in America to get over on the man , the TPTB ... why not you?

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Well, he ticked me off, darn it. And "America" just happens to be a good example of a "work in progress," where the more "non-Whites" we have, the MORE PROBLEMS seem to crop up. And yeah, I have a real problem with the "Blacks," in particular, for a number of reasons....though I will say that NOT ALL OF THEM are "bad, ignorant, or stupid." Again, the problem is that MOST of them are dumber than a d45n box of rocks, and that has been proven over, and over, and over.....never mind "world history," that shows their lack of development over centuries or millennia, just look at the IQ test results of the last few decades, the College Entrance Exam scores,ever since college entrance exams were formulated, the results of all those wonderful Liberal vocational training programs (absolutely NONE of which had a "graduation rate" of over 25-30%, and wasted BILLIONS). the "crime problems (mostly violent), the welfare rates (compared to Whites), the SBA loans that are almost NEVER repaid, yada, yada, yada. OK, yes, there are "racial overtones" to ALL of that.....but it is what it is, whether anyone likes it or not. Truth/fact doesn't stop being truth/fact just because someone doesn't like it.
You can IGNORE it, you can REJECT it, you can refuse to even LOOK at it, but you can't STOP IT from being a truth or fact.

There are any number of things AmmoSgt and I disagree on, many things we do agree on....he's as entitled to his opinions/beliefs as anyone else....and there are times when he WILL make ya "stop and think." Then there are times when I think he's blinder than than a bat with his sonar malfunctioning. And he very likely thinks the same of me. Hey, we're human, and it's very rare that ANY two people will "agree" on everything.
I ain't real crazy about "Jehovah's Witnesses," either, but I gotta admit SOME of their Biblical research is very good and very accurate. Truth/Fact is truth/fact, no matter WHERE you find it....you just gotta separate the wheat from the chaff. :scratch
:D well if we use IQ to rate us all we euros are about 2 rungs down on the IQ ladder below the Asians and Semitic Arab aka Sephanazi 'spl' jews.

I think the problem with many minority is their cultures more so than their IQs.

Whatever the cause most just don't care about knowledge except what it takes to get by. either way same outcome.:dunno:

·
Banned
592 Posts
:D well if we use IQ to rate us all we euros are about 2 rungs down on the IQ ladder below the Asians and Semitic Arab aka Sephanazi 'spl' jews.

I think the problem with many minority is their cultures more so than their IQs.

Whatever the cause most just don't care about knowledge except what it takes to get by. either way same outcome.:dunno:
Are you talking about all the fake news and conspiracy theories the Russians and outlets like RT pumped into the media here in the US recently and so many folks, especially the Trump voters fell for?

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Crime stats say crime is going down .. I don't want too live in many of the places you mentioned for the same reason I don't want to see America turned into to them by not respecting everybody as a human being. Not being welcoming to Immigrants

What I see is America changing the recent immigrants into Americans far far more than the recent immigrants turning America into some weak version of their home country. Every group of Immigrants has been accused of trying to change the US into the country they came from and after they are assimilated they accuse the next group of the same thing

What exactly has the ACLU done to tick you off at them.. their mission statement is to defend the Bill of Rights I don't know about Univision it's not one of the channels I get.

How Africans behave in Africa has next to nothing with how black person is in America, for all you know most Blacks have roots that go back farther here in America than your own.. the odds are even higher that if they are Hispanic there roots go back farther in the US than yours , especially given that most Hispanics have both Native American and European roots.. The Spanish got here earlier and in greater numbers and interbred more frequently than other Europeans except in New England .. Spain is in Europe , they are white Europeans .. they picked up their color locally from the natives .. if they are really dark they ancestors have been here for a few thousand years before the "white Europeans" .. Similar but not quiet as far back.. most of the blacks have roots that go back before the Civil War and were here before most of the "white eastern Europeans" that really didn't start showing up after 1900.

For example the international slave trade out of Africa was pretty much shut down in 1808 the big German influx was between 1880 and 1930. The vast majority of the Irish came after the potato famine in 1845 . The Spanish had most of the western and southwestern US settled/ colonized before 1780

80 of the 189 defenders at the Alamo were local Hispanics the rest were recent immigrants first second generation to the US, brand new to Mexico looking for cheap land. Davy Crockett was only second generation from Ireland but before that his family was from France .. and don't forget Texas was not America at the time.. he was leaving America for good.. Travis was a land salesman for the Mexican Government and was selling land to that group .. it just so happened America caught up with Texas, but Davy Crockett died before it did, he died in his new adopted country Mexico. Most of what is now the US Southwest was almost all populated by Hispanics and native Americans as was Florida. Louisiana was French when they joined the Union .. Talk about different and current fears of Sharia Law.. the French had a totally different legal system than the New England Colonies or the US.

The meaning of White European keeps changing .. at one time it included the Spanish but not the Eastern Europeans or Catholics .. which actually ruled out the Irish and French except the .. the southern Europeans Greeks Italians Hungarians Poles Slavs Jew were not considered White Europeans. Germans living in the US over the age of 14 were considered enemy aliens when we entered WW1 and had to register as such many were interred in camps for the duration of the war definite threat culturally to America But by then the Irish were American enough to keep a boot on the necks of the Italians and again during Prohibition ( the beer thing) and again in WW2 along with the Italians .. Heck the Americans deported 10's of thousand of British at the end of the Revolutionary war as anti American.

kind of funny if you think about it The founding fathers were forcibly deporting the British and forcibly immigrating Africans as fast as they could as soon as they invented America.

Anyway about 40 million of current Americans are foreign born, we are adding about million a year legally, mostly from Asia which are much more culturally different than are Hispanics to "Americans", and much more unwhite than Hispanics and nobody seems to be screaming about that ...

Whole industry of Asians coming to America to have babies http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-asian-anchor-babies-wealthy-chinese-20150826-story.html estimates run as high as 300,000 year and the babies are US Citizens with passports .

I can't help but think you are going to be incredibly busy trying to keep
the US White and Christian ... It seems to me it would be more American to find a way to turn a profit on these folks rather than increase taxes trying to get rid of them ...
But yeah judging somebody who lives in America and who's family has probably been in America longer than yours, by how folks currently behave on a totally different continent is , like it or not , prejudice. It's kind of like saying all Europeans are violent mad men that practice genocide and atrocities based on what the European Continent has been like for the past 120 years, switching governments and borders and creting and destroying whole countries willy nilly war after war .. some countries having a dozen different governments in the same number of years and anti gun anti freedom of religion the hate your neighbor ethnic cleansing genocide ... that's what Europe has been... do you think that is maybe why so many white Christian Europeans hate so many different people that live here in America and just can't get along with folks different from them? I mean based on what you are saying it kind of makes sense...

I don't see why folks who are prejudice don't just admit it instead of getting all guilty feeling and thinking they are oppressed.. there is no law that says you have to like anybody

All the Constitution says is the Government has to treat them equally and defend their civil and human rights if somebody violates them .. You can hate somebody and say so without violating their civil rights .. how you think and what you say is protected.. the laws are only about how you treat them... heck folks have shucked and jived for centuries in America to get over on the man , the TPTB ... why not you?
Historical half truths and lies told to liberals. Sadly it has been preached in our schools and universities for over half a century, no wonder our kids are as backward as their hats! :confused:

I can't type so my lack of skills makes it hard to hunt and peck out what I need to say. But I'll try to reply.

First off according to historical evidence the Vikings were here before any other group. Also the Asians aka American Indians came over across the landmass or possibly frozen Eurasian Stepp's . S.America came from Spain and killed off the local Aztecs and mixed with the African and Asian tribes brought in by the Spanish. This is just by memory of study over the years. I don't mind correction if they are correct.

Far as the idea that we are to just accept all the things demanded by most immigrants and lsoe what we had is insane.

I will give it to you that we have plundered others resources for over a century though. But if America worked so good for so long why change it into third world land now? :confused:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Are you talking about all the fake news and conspiracy theories the Russians and outlets like RT pumped into the media here in the US recently and so many folks, especially the Trump voters fell for?
No I'm talking about facts. I don't close my mind to one agenda pushing philosophy. I don't care who said it or wrote it long as it factual or at least has some evidence to it.

You may want to try it sometimes. ;) I listen to all kinds of people to get to the truth. Many I totally disagree with yet find some truth in what they say. You'll never learn just listening to those you agree with.

·
3,044 Posts
AmmoSgt....You said, "I can't help but think you are going to be incredibly busy trying to keep the US White and Christian ... It seems to me it would be more American to find a way to turn a profit on these folks rather than increase taxes trying to get rid of them ...
But yeah judging somebody who lives in America and who's family has probably been in America longer than yours, by how folks currently behave on a totally different continent is , like it or not , prejudice."

"kind of funny if you think about it The founding fathers were forcibly deporting the British and forcibly immigrating Africans as fast as they could as soon as they invented America"

"How Africans behave in Africa has next to nothing with how black person is in America, for all you know most Blacks have roots that go back farther here in America than your own.. the odds are even higher that if they are Hispanic there roots go back farther in the US than yours."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A. No danger of keeping America "White and Christian," ain't gonna happen, no way, no how. (And even today's Christians" aren't "Christian," I don't know what you'd call them...) BTW, I'm an agnostic, could care less about "religion," but in general the philosophy of the Bible is pretty good...not that it gets followed much, and not that most people actually understand what the "original" actually said/meant. You figure out a way to "turn a profit" on illegal immigrants and welfarites, let me know....what I see is a huge drain on the taxpayers. Don't want to get into the "family history," as I don't particularly care for the "other half" of the family (buncha damn snobs), and "my" half (the half I claim) is made up of mostly LEA types, military, and self-employed business owners. Originally, the ancestors came to America in the late 18th Century from Scotland...and the snobby half still owns a couple of the family castles, family "Foundation," and are pretty much on the order of the DuPonts, Rockefellers, and the other "robber barons." Founded a couple towns here and there, later a couple "Plantation Towns," along the Mississippi. Old family, old money, and I'm grateful for my "inheritance," which put me through college, and enabled me to become "self-employed" after my stint with Uncle Sam, but beyond that, I don't have much to do with them.

B. Yep, British going one way, slaves coming the other way....won't get any argument outta me there. Not to mention all the "native Americans" that fell to diseases they never had to contend with, and weapons they never conceived of.....and yes, the "new" Americans were a greedy, opportunist bunch, but "conquerors" are that way, as history abundantly proves.

C. How "Africans (or any others for that matter)," behave in THEIR countries has nothing to do with how they behave here???? Are you really that naive?
Every ghetto in America is a damn African village, complete with competing gangs, tribal leaders, and a primitive mentality that evidently hasn't changed in thousands of years.....and then the damn Democrats introduced them to "welfare," and it's really gone to hell in a handbasket......you're talking about a "racial group" that commits criminal offenses at an overall rate 5-6 TIMES that for "Whites," and in the large urban areas it's MUCH worse than that. The plain and simple fact is, the higher the "Black population" is, the higher the crime rate, and mostly "violent crime," at that....fact of life, that's just the way it is. Ask yourself what the Blacks did before welfare? They WORKED...yes, mostly in unskilled, labor jobs, but they WERE working and supporting their families, which were actually FAMILIES then, not "single parent, dysfunctional, taxpayer supported imitations," with males who claim no responsibility for their children, and are too busily engaged in crime to give a shit about their "baby momma," or the kids. On to the Hispanics...their roots in America go back waaaaaay beyond mine, no doubt about that! And yes, the Spanish pretty much took over and turned most of them into "slaves." Doesn't change the fact that most Hispanic/Mestizo nations today are basically "third world nations," and still don't even quite comprehend flush toilets. (Ever been in a Cuban cafe in the barrios in Miami? Stay outta the restroom!) Be that as it may, my quibble isn't with LEGAL Hispanic immigrants, God knows we need them, and most of them are the hardest working little b234572s you've ever seen...how many "White folks" you ever seen picking lettuce, or grapefruit? No, it's the ILLEGAL immigrants I have a problem with....and even the LEGAL immigrants are starting to gripe about them, because it's THEIR jobs many of them are taking! And I really don't think the various states have any business giving the ILLEGALS everything from driver's licenses to protection from ICE.

Muslims? Study Muslim expansion over the past 1400 years...I'm not going to repeat what I've posted elsewhere, but you are making a REALLY BAD MISTAKE if you ignore the "long-term threat" they pose for America. Guess what? At one time, N. Africa WASN'T Muslim. Northern India WASN'T Muslim. Hell, most of the Middle East WASN'T Muslim. Indonesia WASN'T Muslim. Eastern Europe WASN'T Muslim. Northern CHINA didn't have a Muslim population raising sand. At ONE TIME the "Muslims" numbered less than 1,000 and were restricted to a VERY limited geographic area....they now number over 1.6 BILLION, and have taken over better than 25% of the WORLD. They NEVER "assimilate," they NEVER "stop," and they have used EXACTLY the same strategy for 1400 YEARS....trickle in, play nice until the "numbers" are right, then WHAM, hello to Sharia law, Muslims taking over the gov't, and you can kiss it goodbye...it's NOW a "Muslim controlled nation," and you can say, "Damn, I wish I'd seen THAT coming!" Well, you've got 1400 years of "watching it coming," behind you, all ya gotta do is LOOK, and the ONLY way to put the breaks on them is to KEEP THEM OUT, PERIOD. "Islam" is NOT just another "religion," it is an ENTIRE "7th Century Culture" that hasn't shown any signs of weakening or slowing down YET...ignore the threat if you like, your great, great, grandchildren will be speaking Arabic and praising Allah!
:brickwall::sorry3::censored::ranton:

·
Banned
592 Posts
Historical half truths and lies told to liberals. Sadly it has been preached in our schools and universities for over half a century, no wonder our kids are as backward as their hats! :confused:

I can't type so my lack of skills makes it hard to hunt and peck out what I need to say. But I'll try to reply.

First off according to historical evidence the Vikings were here before any other group. Also the Asians aka American Indians came over across the landmass or possibly frozen Eurasian Stepp's . S.America came from Spain and killed off the local Aztecs and mixed with the African and Asian tribes brought in by the Spanish. This is just by memory of study over the years. I don't mind correction if they are correct.

Far as the idea that we are to just accept all the things demanded by most immigrants and lsoe what we had is insane.

I will give it to you that we have plundered others resources for over a century though. But if America worked so good for so long why change it into third world land now? :confused:
lot of evidence for Vikings visiting/ discovering but no evidence of successful long term settlements and definitely no DNA evidence of either interbreeding with the locals or long term surviving lineage in the new world. Same for China on the west coast

Third world countries tend to be monoculture, with low diversity, corrupt governments, and low growth, they stagnate trying to hold on to the status quo until there is a revolution and then they start all over trying to do the same thing. Never really develop a diverse and robust economy .. something that only multiculturalism immigration fresh blood and international Trade can give a country.

Our whole country has been based on immigration and world wide trade from day one. And there have always been folks who didn't like who was immigrating or who we were trading with .. but still taking the best from everywhere .. people, ideas, Philosophy

Adam Smith was Scottish not American Alexis de Tocqueville French

·
3,044 Posts
lot of evidence for Vikings visiting/ discovering but no evidence of successful long term settlements and definitely no DNA evidence of either interbreeding with the locals or long term surviving lineage in the new world. Same for China on the west coast
Third world countries tend to be monoculture, with low diversity, corrupt governments, and low growth, they stagnate trying to hold on to the status quo until there is a revolution and then they start all over trying to do the same thing. Never really develop a diverse and robust economy .. something that only multiculturalism immigration fresh blood and international Trade can give a country.
Our whole country has been based on immigration and world wide trade from day one. And there have always been folks who didn't like who was immigrating or who we were trading with .. but still taking the best from everywhere .. people, ideas, Philosophy
Read "America B.C.," by Dr. Barry Fell. Real eye opener.
https://www.amazon.com/America-B-C-Ancient-Settlers-Revised/dp/0671679740 :coffee:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

Don'
Then what happened to the non whites? All the Euro's came and assimilated and helped with the industrial, technical and educational advances in this nation, not so with any other immigrants. Also most euro settlers did all of the work themselves only a few barons had slaves on plantations.

We hear all this bs about white man and slavery nobody has EVER worked any harder than the white settlers ,miners, farmers, builders,or sharecroppers. Ever work in a ship building yard? I did in Port Everglades I lasted 4 hours and most of that was dragging around the biggest tools on earth! :eek: After the sand fleas , heat and bleeding hands I almost fell off the gangplank off the Star Fish boat we were changing the brake shoes on, yep brake shoes on the winch. The wrench was huge and the sledge hammer when used holding the chisel to loosen giant nut vibration when he hit it was like a car wreck.

I've done lots of jobs women shouldn't attempt. and we can do when we have to in some cases but not many heavy manual mens jobs.

·
3,044 Posts
Then what happened to the non whites? All the Euro's came and assimilated and helped with the industrial, technical and educational advances in this nation, not so with any other immigrants. Also most euro settlers did all of the work themselves only a few barons had slaves on plantations. We hear all this bs about white man and slavery nobody has EVER worked any harder than the white settlers ,miners, farmers, builders,or sharecroppers. Ever work in a ship building yard? I did in Port Everglades I lasted 4 hours and most of that was dragging around the biggest tools on earth! :eek: After the sand fleas , heat and bleeding hands I almost fell off the gangplank off the Star Fish boat we were changing the brake shoes on, yep brake shoes on the winch. The wrench was huge and the sledge hammer when used holding the chisel to loosen giant nut vibration when he hit it was like a car wreck. I've done lots of jobs women shouldn't attempt. and we can do when we have to in some cases but not many heavy manual mens jobs.
Contrary to popular feminist belief, there are SOME jobs that women just should not undertake.....:(

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Contrary to popular feminist belief, there are SOME jobs that women just should not undertake.....:(
Yea but I was divorced with kids and wouldn't date but ended up going home marrying after that little excursion. I thought it was like GM Assembly boy was I wrong! I must say I was a man hater for awhile. Thought I'd do it on my own well it was easier to marry than to keep dragging the line,another song.:D

·
Banned
592 Posts
AmmoSgt....You said, "I can't help but think you are going to be incredibly busy trying to keep the US White and Christian ... It seems to me it would be more American to find a way to turn a profit on these folks rather than increase taxes trying to get rid of them ...
But yeah judging somebody who lives in America and who's family has probably been in America longer than yours, by how folks currently behave on a totally different continent is , like it or not , prejudice."

"kind of funny if you think about it The founding fathers were forcibly deporting the British and forcibly immigrating Africans as fast as they could as soon as they invented America"

"How Africans behave in Africa has next to nothing with how black person is in America, for all you know most Blacks have roots that go back farther here in America than your own.. the odds are even higher that if they are Hispanic there roots go back farther in the US than yours."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A. No danger of keeping America "White and Christian," ain't gonna happen, no way, no how. (And even today's Christians" aren't "Christian," I don't know what you'd call them...) BTW, I'm an agnostic, could care less about "religion," but in general the philosophy of the Bible is pretty good...not that it gets followed much, and not that most people actually understand what the "original" actually said/meant. You figure out a way to "turn a profit" on illegal immigrants and welfarites, let me know....what I see is a huge drain on the taxpayers. Don't want to get into the "family history," as I don't particularly care for the "other half" of the family (buncha damn snobs), and "my" half (the half I claim) is made up of mostly LEA types, military, and self-employed business owners. Originally, the ancestors came to America in the late 18th Century from Scotland...and the snobby half still owns a couple of the family castles, family "Foundation," and are pretty much on the order of the DuPonts, Rockefellers, and the other "robber barons." Founded a couple towns here and there, later a couple "Plantation Towns," along the Mississippi. Old family, old money, and I'm grateful for my "inheritance," which put me through college, and enabled me to become "self-employed" after my stint with Uncle Sam, but beyond that, I don't have much to do with them.

B. Yep, British going one way, slaves coming the other way....won't get any argument outta me there. Not to mention all the "native Americans" that fell to diseases they never had to contend with, and weapons they never conceived of.....and yes, the "new" Americans were a greedy, opportunist bunch, but "conquerors" are that way, as history abundantly proves.

C. How "Africans (or any others for that matter)," behave in THEIR countries has nothing to do with how they behave here???? Are you really that naive?
Every ghetto in America is a damn African village, complete with competing gangs, tribal leaders, and a primitive mentality that evidently hasn't changed in thousands of years.....and then the damn Democrats introduced them to "welfare," and it's really gone to hell in a handbasket......you're talking about a "racial group" that commits criminal offenses at an overall rate 5-6 TIMES that for "Whites," and in the large urban areas it's MUCH worse than that. The plain and simple fact is, the higher the "Black population" is, the higher the crime rate, and mostly "violent crime," at that....fact of life, that's just the way it is. Ask yourself what the Blacks did before welfare? They WORKED...yes, mostly in unskilled, labor jobs, but they WERE working and supporting their families, which were actually FAMILIES then, not "single parent, dysfunctional, taxpayer supported imitations," with males who claim no responsibility for their children, and are too busily engaged in crime to give a shit about their "baby momma," or the kids. On to the Hispanics...their roots in America go back waaaaaay beyond mine, no doubt about that! And yes, the Spanish pretty much took over and turned most of them into "slaves." Doesn't change the fact that most Hispanic/Mestizo nations today are basically "third world nations," and still don't even quite comprehend flush toilets. (Ever been in a Cuban cafe in the barrios in Miami? Stay outta the restroom!) Be that as it may, my quibble isn't with LEGAL Hispanic immigrants, God knows we need them, and most of them are the hardest working little b234572s you've ever seen...how many "White folks" you ever seen picking lettuce, or grapefruit? No, it's the ILLEGAL immigrants I have a problem with....and even the LEGAL immigrants are starting to gripe about them, because it's THEIR jobs many of them are taking! And I really don't think the various states have any business giving the ILLEGALS everything from driver's licenses to protection from ICE.

Muslims? Study Muslim expansion over the past 1400 years...I'm not going to repeat what I've posted elsewhere, but you are making a REALLY BAD MISTAKE if you ignore the "long-term threat" they pose for America. Guess what? At one time, N. Africa WASN'T Muslim. Northern India WASN'T Muslim. Hell, most of the Middle East WASN'T Muslim. Indonesia WASN'T Muslim. Eastern Europe WASN'T Muslim. Northern CHINA didn't have a Muslim population raising sand. At ONE TIME the "Muslims" numbered less than 1,000 and were restricted to a VERY limited geographic area....they now number over 1.6 BILLION, and have taken over better than 25% of the WORLD. They NEVER "assimilate," they NEVER "stop," and they have used EXACTLY the same strategy for 1400 YEARS....trickle in, play nice until the "numbers" are right, then WHAM, hello to Sharia law, Muslims taking over the gov't, and you can kiss it goodbye...it's NOW a "Muslim controlled nation," and you can say, "Damn, I wish I'd seen THAT coming!" Well, you've got 1400 years of "watching it coming," behind you, all ya gotta do is LOOK, and the ONLY way to put the breaks on them is to KEEP THEM OUT, PERIOD. "Islam" is NOT just another "religion," it is an ENTIRE "7th Century Culture" that hasn't shown any signs of weakening or slowing down YET...ignore the threat if you like, your great, great, grandchildren will be speaking Arabic and praising Allah!
:brickwall::sorry3::censored::ranton:
ROFLMAO ... unlike Christianity and the Holy Roman Empire or Buddhism?

The Catholics been at it much longer and still have the Pope in Rome thru everything, even Napoleon marching in and Arresting the Pope didn't stop it. Protestants ain't doing so bad either.. there are those that still want to put the 10 commandments in the public square and claim America is a Christian Nation even though the Founding Fathers went to a lot of trouble to get out from under an official state religion headed by none other than the King of England .. they were charged with Heresy as well as Treason. Which when you have an official state religion headed by the same person is the same thing when the king rules because God picked him to rule as in Divine Right of Kings .. How is that any different how is the Inquisition and courts run by the Christian Church any different than Sharia law ?

If we were a nation of any particular Religion we would have a 4th section to the Constitution explaining how the Senate advises and consents to God's choice as revealed by SCOTUS of a national savior every so often and twice during national crisis . How is it Eskimos and the Japanese are Christian .. The conversion by the sword was a Christian thing ask the native Americans especially under the Spanish

Double Standard much ?

"As of 2010, Christianity was by far the world's largest religion, with an estimated 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth," the Pew report says. "Islam was second, with 1.6 billion adherents, or 23 percent of the global population."Apr 2, 2015

Christians are still way ahead and at the rate the Sunni's and Shia, with a little Christian help, ( Christians are good that way, always willing to help ) are killing each other off, I don't see the Christian lead being challenged any time soon.

Christianity is the true Religion of Peace and has proven it hundreds of times over on the battlefield.

Jeeze Louise we recently had a poster who wanted to learn about herbs but not if witches were involved because thou shall not suffer a witch to live .. Biblical authority to burn to death unbelievers let's see a Sharia court top that one .. death penalty for thought crimes. Some folks think that is unfair according to Joan de Arc' in a recent interview in "The Blaze".

The inability to turn a profit on immigrants, legal or otherwise, is because of excessive government regulation, obviously.

As horrible as the Native Americans dying from European Diseases was, it wasn't a special case, we got syphilis in return and the Black Death came along the trade routes from Asia .. When new cultures make first contact and the disease has any significant delay between infection and first symptoms you run the risk of bringing it home with you.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
ROFLMAO ... unlike Christianity and the Holy Roman Empire or Buddhism?

The Catholics been at it much longer and still have the Pope in Rome thru everything, even Napoleon marching in and Arresting the Pope didn't stop it. Protestants ain't doing so bad either.. there are those that still want to put the 10 commandments in the public square and claim America is a Christian Nation even though the Founding Fathers went to a lot of trouble to get out from under an official state religion headed by none other than the King of England .. they were charged with Heresy as well as Treason. Which when you have an official state religion headed by the same person is the same thing when the king rules because God picked him to rule as in Divine Right of Kings .. How is that any different how is the Inquisition and courts run by the Christian Church any different than Sharia law ? How is it Eskimos and the Japanese are Christian .. The conversion by the sword was a Christian thing ask the native Americans especially under the Spanish

Double Standard much ?

"As of 2010, Christianity was by far the world's largest religion, with an estimated 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth," the Pew report says. "Islam was second, with 1.6 billion adherents, or 23 percent of the global population."Apr 2, 2015

Christians are still way ahead and at the rate the Sunni's and Shia, with a little Christian help, ( Christians are good that way, always willing to help ) are killing each other off, I don't see the Christian lead being challenged any time soon.

Christianity is the true Religion of Peace and has proven it hundreds of times over on the battlefield.

Jeeze Louise
If not for being mighty warrior's this would have happened long before it has. When we stopped being proud and possessive of who we were we started dying out. Guess it was great while it lasted. We were quite a clan alright.

·
3,044 Posts
AmmoSgt...

Oh yeah, the "Christians" were a bloodthirsty bunch alright...no argument there. For a while, they made the Muslims look like Sunday School brats. Managed to colonize most of the world in the process, despite the Inquisition, and burning all those "witches!" On the other hand, it's pretty much undisputed that "Christian Philosophy" is responsible for nearly all "modern civilization," and the present state of disruption in that "philosophy" has been the taking over of the "church" by the Liberal elements. (Who have substituted Leftist causes for the former Conservative stance.) So now we have "Christian" churches with openly gay/lesbian pastors, churches that hide/assist illegal immigrants, churches that march with violent "civil rights" protesters, yada, yada, yada.

"Double Standard much ?" Yup...very much so.

Now about that Pew Report....let's look at the FUTURE, as "Christianity" declines (and you can literally see it falling apart daily), and "Islam" continues its huge growth....http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...will-surpass-christians-this-century-pew-says

Keep on overlooking their history, and like I said, your great, great grandkids will be speaking Arabic and worshipping Allah. "Christianity" is not the present danger...."Islam has that distinction." :coffee:

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.