Prepared Society Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bill you brought this back to mind in one of the threads, I think you and others may find it interesting in your Bible studies. Also rich in history but mainly it is about prophecy."

·
Watching the world self-destruct!
3,044 Posts
YT Videos

Bill you brought this back to mind in one of the threads, I think you and others may find it interesting in your Bible studies. Also rich in history but mainly it is about prophecy."

Definitely interesting, major "food for thought.":coffee:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All my understanding of non religious study. Everytime I'm proven wrong I learn something so if this is wrong let me know. This is study not a contest.

This is not about jews in general it is about the few who want to rule the world. Most confessing jews just want to have a life and raise their families.

Are the jew who stick out being ruled by whats called the Black Pope is isn't black? Lots of questions but we do know that all of our entertainment, schools and politics are Jewish ruled. How much is The Chatham House, House Of india, House of Windsor involved? These are the questions that remain unanswered.

I'm not white nationalist, Nazi defender or and of the hate card names they put on anyone who disagrees with them. I just don't like what the fake jews are doing to us through foolish bowing Christians who think God likes them better than us. Nothing against ignorant people who think they are jews either when they are not.

The point is we have killed and lost millions of Americans over Israel. A land that the prophets say will be totally destroyed along with the earth.

The Russians alone lost over 25 million in WW11 we lost millions and so did all of Europe. It was the caucasians killing 100s of millions of other Caucasians but they were not important enough to make 100s of movies about or have their own museums. Only the special jews [ Saudi Arabia best friends with Israel and where the 3 most important Islamic holy sites on earth are ] were important not the ones who died protecting the 3 million who died.
They have kept us at war every since. Arab Spring being the last big one where millions more humans died. Now they want us to blow Syria, Iran, and Lybia off the map and possible cause nukes o fall.

I'm called anti semetic for not wanting more of the few whites left on earth to die for a nation that may not be as important according to some evidence to God as it seems. The other people on earth who are becoming exstinct are us, if it were any other race it would be called genocide. I don't want my family to be enslaved by people who have always enslaved others and still do like the Jews and the Africans.

The Bible is written in Hebrew Arabic and Greek. Hebrew is one of the hardest languages to translate. Many of their words are used for the same thing. A young woman can be a virgin or just a young woman for instance. A day can equal a 1000 years. Many say that the tribulation has already happened and the temple will not be built 3 times. Not sure what the man in the video thinks but I get a little here and there for my study.I'm still studying but it is looking interesting.

Isa.65:17 [ Read it online if that is easier.]
Rev.21:1 no more earth, not even the sea will still be here.

A famous Jewish woman name Helen Thomas telling us the truth about Israel. Watch this piece of work ' The View' Joy Behar get insulted when others who died are mentioned she quickly brings up concentration camps. All others are not important but her masters.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Barbara Spectre in her own words. Europe will have to learn to be multicultural and the jews will bring this to pass. Why do jews want all those muslims in all western nations? Ever wonder that? I thought they were enemies, well guess not. But if we kill enough people off for her then they can rule over us all.

·
3,044 Posts
Jews, et al.....

Barbara Spectre in her own words. Europe will have to learn to be multicultural and the jews will bring this to pass. Why do jews want all those muslims in all western nations? Ever wonder that? I thought they were enemies, well guess not. But if we kill enough people off for her then they can rule over us all.
According to the Bible (and Bible Historians), the "Jews" did not even exist as a separate religious group until the Tribe of Judah returned to Jerusalem after the captivity, and started the "Jewish religion...Judaism"....before that, they were simply members of the Tribe of Judah, one of the 12 Tribes of Hebrews, which collectively were known as the "Tribes of Israel," or "Nations of Israel."

After the captivity, only the Tribe of Judah, along with a few Benjamites/Levites, returned to Jerusalem....the REST were scattered all over the place, from N. Africa to Europe....which is precisely why, after Christ, "Christianity" followed that very same route in its development. There are no "lost tribes." History records very well where they went, and later on "Christianity" followed them like a puppy on a leash. Please note that Jeremiah 31:31-34 makes a distinction between the Tribe of Judah, and the REST of "the people of Israel."
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah 31:31-34
The Tribe of Judah became the "Jews," and when Christ showed up, they REJECTED him. The REST of "Israel" did not, and Christianity spread like wildfire among them.

TODAY, very few of the "Jews" are pure Hebrew, particularly in the nation we now call "Israel." They have been cross-breeding with the "Ishmaelites" for MILLENNIA. (Remember, Ishmael was booted out of the Abrahamic Covenant because he was, himself, a half-breed, and not of "pure lineage.") This "pure lineage/seedline" stuff was actually taught/adhered to by the "Christians" until around the late 15th-early 16th Century AD when they and their associated governments went on a worldwide colonization trip, and decided the easiest, and least bloody, way to take over all the "heathens" was to tell them they could become "Christians," too. Worked pretty well, overall, and the Protestants/Catholics ended up controlling most of the world. Of course, that has led to all sorts of problems in "modern times," but that's another story. (Even though the Protestants/Catholics told them they could become "Christians," they still didn't want them in their churches, and "integration" didn't come about until the mid-late 20th Century, and even then it wasn't because the "Church" decided to let them in, it was due to the government passing the "Civil Rights" laws.) If most of TODAY'S so-called "Christians" actually researched Biblical & Christian history, and Textual History, and KNEW/UNDERSTOOD what the Bible actually says, instead of just sitting in the pews sucking up their Pastor's self-serving gibberish, they'd probably have heart failure on the spot. (And there'd be a lot FEWER people sitting in those pews, I can tell ya that!)

As for the "Jews" in Christ's time, Christ himself said, quoting John 8:44 (English Standard Version), "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

You can take it from there....that was roughly 1,980 years ago...whaddya figure they're up to NOW? Check the background of the world's wealthiest 62 families (which control 90% of the world's wealth, resources, corporations, politicians, and God knows what else), and you'll run across some VERY famous (infamous?) "Jews." Like I said, you can take it from there.

And if you really want to tick people off these days, remind them that ALL OF THOSE 12 TRIBES, including the adopted-in Manasseh/Ephriam bunch, were Caucasian. (International Standard Bible Encyclopedia makes this point, and it is completely ignored/overlooked today.)

I am, admittedly, an "agnostic," but I attend a little country church that has a very unusual Pastor.....he actually READS, RESEARCHES, and DISCUSSES things you'll NEVER hear in a "run-of-the-mill church" today. He's very much into textual history (you wouldn't believe some of the deliberate alterations made by the ancient Hebrews and the early Roman Church), factual "Christian/Church" history (There for a while they made the Muslims look like choirboys), Biblical Doctrine (90% of today's so-called "Christian Doctrines" aren't Biblical, at all, they're the products of various church hierarchies, leaders, or even individual pastors in the various denominations, branches, divisions, and sects.,

OK, guess I'd better shut up....I get started, don't know when to QUIT!!! :sorry3:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lots of study to get as much as a concept of what the truth is. I have also been studying about other ignored parts of scripture like who we are.

I'm leaning towards fallen angels, now that will make wide eyes on most. To give you a little info on this I'll let Ken explain, not that I follow him on everything either, just another place to study off of.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lots of study to get as much as a concept of what the truth is. I have also been studying about other ignored parts of scripture like who we are.

I'm leaning towards fallen angels, now that will make wide eyes on most. To give you a little info on this I'll let Ken explain, not that I follow him on everything either, just another place to study off of.

PS...Couldn't find angle wars but did find this one below.

Pess I think this video above will be very interesting to you. Bank of England, House of India, Rothchilds,empires etc,etc,etc,.:wave:

·
3,044 Posts
Lots of study to get as much as a concept of what the truth is. I have also been studying about other ignored parts of scripture like who we are. I'm leaning towards fallen angels, now that will make wide eyes on most. To give you a little info on this I'll let Ken explain, not that I follow him on everything either, just another place to study off of.
Very likely the two best "Study/Reference Bibles" you can purchase in "single volume editions" are the "Companion Bible," and the "Jerusalem Bible." The Companion Bible has thousands of margin notes, footnotes, AND 198 Appendices, which form one of the best compendiums of study material/analysis I've ever seen, including hundreds (thousands, maybe) of notes pointing out textual alterations. The Jerusalem Bible also has VERY extensive margin/footnotes and sections showing textual alterations.

https://www.amazon.com/Companion-Bible-W-Bullinger/dp/0825422035

https://www.abebooks.com/New-Jerusa..._-new-_-PLA-_-v01&product=COM9780232518917NEW

Having these two reference works is kinda like having the margin/footnotes from DOZENS of other Bibles all rolled up in one.....If there are two better "single volume" reference/study Bibles, I've never run across them! (And of the two, if you were only going to get "one" of them, I'd recommend the Companion Bible....The 198 Appendices alone are worth the price many times over.) (Available online, for free, as is the Companion Bible itself, but it is better, I think to actually have the Bible physically for study.)

https://levendwater.org/companion/index_companion.html (Appendices)

https://levendwater.org/companion/The Companion Bible - Bullinger/index.htm

Now, regarding those fallen angels......

https://levendwater.org/companion/append23.html

https://levendwater.org/companion/append25.html

https://levendwater.org/companion/append26.html

Hope this has been helpful.......:wave:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks fro the study sites. ''

Like I said I'm still studying and after reading more on stuff you put up and other online sites I'm growing away from the we are fallen angles' thing more now.

I know that the matter aka flesh we are made of is not all there is to our being. Something else lives inside of us. Like wind that can't be seen but its there all the same.

Close your eyes and you can see the energy or electrical charges flashing at times.

I know unless someone has out of body experiences they can't accept it, but I have had one and know our spirit can leave our body. So it makes me want to know more about spiritual things than one who never had paranormal experiences.

·
Banned
592 Posts
http://www.nationalww2museum.org/le...ory/ww2-by-the-numbers/world-wide-deaths.html

We didn't lose millions .. some countries did.. but I wasn't us.. biggest difference is we didn't have our cities bombed .. we had about 2500 civilian casualties .. most of those were from the attack on Pearl Harbor. We lost 6 uS civilians on the us mainland in WW2 I adult and 5 children that found a Japanese balloon bomb and played with it. Civilian casualties on land in just the Continental United States would be the Elyse Mitchell and five children who were killed on May 5, 1945 by a Japanese Fire balloon.

Mrs. Elsie Mitchell........... Age 26
Jay Gifford....................... Age 13
Edward Engen ................. Age 13
Dick Patzke...................... Age 14
Joan Patzke...................... Age 13
Sherman Shoemaker........ Age 11

Some count US Merchant Marines as civilians, but usually they are included in the military figures .. so I am breaking those numbers out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Merchant_Marine 8,651 lost at sea.

Lot of misunderstanding and false assumptions about US WW2 Casualties.. We lost about as many US airmen shot down over Europe as we did Soldiers on the ground in Europe. And we lost more US soldiers at the Battle of the Bulge than we did US Marines in the whole Pacific Theater.

Numbers and sources will vary , but the normally accepted numbers are around 400,000 US military dead in WW2. By comparison, our deadliest war was the US Civil War with a total number of 600,000, both sides included and usually that number is modified by saying 2/3rds of that number is death due to disease and not from combat.

Lot of folks think it is millions .. but it isn't.. we used radically different tactics than most countries , with the exception of the British, who used similar tactics and also lost less than a million.

It basically boils down to the fact before WW2 while other countries like Germany and Russia were focusing on Tanks and large numbers of troops we focused on Radio and computers ( analog, not digital, computers ) for our Artillery and we could bring massed accurate artillery fire in under a minute sometimes , almost always under a minute and a half and rapidly correct fires to hit even moving targets .. one of the main reasons why was we had dry cell batteries and walkie talkies in the hands of the forward combat troops .. everybody else one had large vehicle mounted radios that needed the power of an engine to power.. and we almost always had air superiority .. It typically took European Armies 10-12 minutes to bring arty to bear and all the European Arty was strictly assigned to the units that they were assigned to nd could only by doctrine fire in support of those units .. to fire out of the assigned command structure they literally had to get command permission sometimes as high as Corp level to assist a non assigned Brigade. That is two sometimes three levels of command .. In the US Army and to some degree in the British Army practically any gun not already shooting that could hear the radio call, regardless who it was assigned to, was authorized to fire on call. We also had hand cranked analog computers that would crank out a "Range Tape" with the elevation on it .. if you knew the map coordinates of the gun and the target you just laid the tape on the map , no calculations and read the elevation directly off the tape and the line of the tape on the map gave the azimuth. took mere seconds and rounds were in the air.. everybody else was still playing with paper and pencils doing calculations for 5 to 10 minutes ... We also, because of the analog computers could do multiple battery TOT fires .. TOT means "time on target" Troops will start taking cover when the first shells start landing and exploding .. meaning only the very first shells would catch troops in the open.. Our arty would schedule all the shells to land at the same time from multiple batteries at various distances and angles to the target and all the shells and many more shells from many more batteries would catch everybody out in the open all at the same time with no warning...

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
http://www.nationalww2museum.org/le...ory/ww2-by-the-numbers/world-wide-deaths.html

We didn't lose millions .. some countries did.. but I wasn't us.. biggest difference is we didn't have our cities bombed .. we had about 2500 civilian casualties .. most of those were from the attack on Pearl Harbor. We lost 6 uS civilians on the us mainland in WW2 I adult and 5 children that found a Japanese balloon bomb and played with it. Civilian casualties on land in just the Continental United States would be the Elyse Mitchell and five children who were killed on May 5, 1945 by a Japanese Fire balloon.

Mrs. Elsie Mitchell........... Age 26
Jay Gifford....................... Age 13
Edward Engen ................. Age 13
Dick Patzke...................... Age 14
Joan Patzke...................... Age 13
Sherman Shoemaker........ Age 11

Some count US Merchant Marines as civilians, but usually they are included in the military figures .. so I am breaking those numbers out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Merchant_Marine 8,651 lost at sea.

Lot of misunderstanding and false assumptions about US WW2 Casualties.. We lost about as many US airmen shot down over Europe as we did Soldiers on the ground in Europe. And we lost more US soldiers at the Battle of the Bulge than we did US Marines in the whole Pacific Theater.

Numbers and sources will vary , but the normally accepted numbers are around 400,000 US military dead in WW2. By comparison, our deadliest war was the US Civil War with a total number of 600,000, both sides included and usually that number is modified by saying 2/3rds of that number is death due to disease and not from combat.

Lot of folks think it is millions .. but it isn't.. we used radically different tactics than most countries , with the exception of the British, who used similar tactics and also lost less than a million.

It basically boils down to the fact before WW2 while other countries like Germany and Russia were focusing on Tanks and large numbers of troops we focused on Radio and computers ( analog, not digital, computers ) for our Artillery and we could bring massed accurate artillery fire in under a minute sometimes , almost always under a minute and a half and rapidly correct fires to hit even moving targets .. one of the main reasons why was we had dry cell batteries and walkie talkies in the hands of the forward combat troops .. everybody else one had large vehicle mounted radios that needed the power of an engine to power.. and we almost always had air superiority .. It typically took European Armies 10-12 minutes to bring arty to bear and all the European Arty was strictly assigned to the units that they were assigned to nd could only by doctrine fire in support of those units .. to fire out of the assigned command structure they literally had to get command permission sometimes as high as Corp level to assist a non assigned Brigade. That is two sometimes three levels of command .. In the US Army and to some degree in the British Army practically any gun not already shooting that could hear the radio call, regardless who it was assigned to, was authorized to fire on call. We also had hand cranked analog computers that would crank out a "Range Tape" with the elevation on it .. if you knew the map coordinates of the gun and the target you just laid the tape on the map , no calculations and read the elevation directly off the tape and the line of the tape on the map gave the azimuth. took mere seconds and rounds were in the air.. everybody else was still playing with paper and pencils doing calculations for 5 to 10 minutes ... We also, because of the analog computers could do multiple battery TOT fires .. TOT means "time on target" Troops will start taking cover when the first shells start landing and exploding .. meaning only the very first shells would catch troops in the open.. Our arty would schedule all the shells to land at the same time from multiple batteries at various distances and angles to the target and all the shells and many more shells from many more batteries would catch everybody out in the open all at the same time with no warning...
Hi Ammo, are you lost? :D. Don't feel bad I get lost myself.;)

·
Banned
592 Posts
Hi Ammo, are you lost? :D. Don't feel bad I get lost myself.;)
Nope .. you said we lost millions of Americans .. we didn't and we haven't

We haven't ever lost millions in a war.. I covered the two highest loss wars in the post... Civil War was the Highest didn't do that one for Israel .. the Next was WW2 which I figure somebody like you might count as being for Israel .. other than that they pretty much take care of themselves

can't be Afghanistan 2,385 or Iraq 4,424 dead so I don't have a clue where you get your alt facts

We lost 148 in Desert Storm, killed over 100,000 Iraqis so that can't be what you are talking about.. I just hate it when folks lie about the US Military and bad mouth them. Especially about our casualties.. IMHO that is providing aid and comfort to the enemy.

Some folks , as you seem to be one of them, are very casual about our military dead.. throw around lies and exaggerate over their bodies for you own personal point of view.Lie about what they fought and died for, for your own agenda. I find that offensive.. I have told you that before.

We are more conscientious in the care and respect for our Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen than you can ever imagine. We have teams that go all over the world looking for, and recovering, the remains of our military .. no other country does it to the extend we do.. most don't do it at all.. Many countries can not believe we do it and have detained and arrested our teams as spies because they simply cannot grasp that anybody would go to that much trouble for a dead body.

I guess the best way to explain it is this http://www.homeofheroes.com/gravesites/unknowns/0_unknowns.html

The key point here.. is that the Tomb of the Unknown for Vietnam is empty. We have no Unknown Soldier from the Vietnam War.. we have Identified every body.. there are still some missing .. And we are searching for them.. and that too sometimes costs lives http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=81260&page=1

please also notice here is no Unknown for any war or military action after Vietnam

please stop spreading lies about our casualties and what they died for.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope .. you said we lost millions of Americans .. we didn't and we haven't

We haven't ever lost millions in a war.. I covered the two highest loss wars in the post... Civil War was the Highest didn't do that one for Israel .. the Next was WW2 which I figure somebody like you might count as being for Israel .. other than that they pretty much take care of themselves

can't be Afghanistan 2,385 or Iraq 4,424 dead so I don't have a clue where you get your alt facts

We lost 148 in Desert Storm, killed over 100,000 Iraqis so that can't be what you are talking about.. I just hate it when folks lie about the US Military and bad mouth them. Especially about our casualties.. IMHO that is providing aid and comfort to the enemy.
Well I try to be ' understanding ' with you but if you want to get rude and accuse me of supporting the enemy then I'll have to remind you about acting like fools and obeying illegal orders like the Nazis did.

Do you think they should have went to war for their military too? No those warmongers in the OutHouse are no longer our ' representatives ' they have become our damn masters who can do no wrong.

Far as what I said I said millions of white Christians died in wars Europeans. And just because they weren't killed in action doesn't mean they didn't die from wars, many die later from injury, still commiting suicide. No I don't like to see my fellow Americans die unless it is protecting my nation. And I don't like killing others unless absolutely nessasary.

Being patriotic is not always about killing for dictators. The Gemans did that and so we need to make damn sure we don't make the same mistakes.

Remember your oath is to the constitution and its laws. Your duty is to refuse illegal wars. Our Constitution did not give us permission to police the world weaken sovereign leaders to point radicals take over. Infiltrate free societies with muslims and other non assimilating radicals.

·
Banned
592 Posts
Well I try to be ' understanding ' with you but if you want to get rude and accuse me of supporting the enemy then I'll have to remind you about acting like fools and obeying illegal orders like the Nazis did.

Do you think they should have went to war for their military too? No those warmongers in the OutHouse are no longer our ' representatives ' they have become our damn masters who can do no wrong.

Far as what I said I said millions of white Christians died in wars Europeans. And just because they weren't killed in action doesn't mean they didn't die from wars, many die later from injury, still commiting suicide. No I don't like to see my fellow Americans die unless it is protecting my nation. And I don't like killing others unless absolutely nessasary.

Being patriotic is not always about killing for dictators. The Gemans did that and so we need to make damn sure we don't make the same mistakes.

Remember your oath is to the constitution and its laws. Your duty is to refuse illegal wars. Our Constitution did not give us permission to police the world weaken sovereign leaders to point radicals take over. Infiltrate free societies with muslims and other non assimilating radicals.
there you go again.. but slightly more honest in your disgust and disrespect for our military, I think. that "White Christian" thing is pretty revealing IMHO No tears for the Jews,and on Passover no less.. amazing.

there have been no illegal wars, and no competent authority has ever said there has been. That is just your personal opinion and to that degree it is meaningless, but your right to say it.. and my Right to comment on

Btw that is not how the Constitution works... there is no limit on who we can declare war on or why.. it's a vote by Congress or it can be because Congress delegated powers to the President for the enforcement of treaties approved by Congress.

We are very careful to abide by the Rules and laws of war nd we prosecute any transgressors among us .. even those who have lost touch with reality and right and wrong .

We always formally explain the legality to the Troops in detail

The Law of War http://archive.defense.gov/pubs/Law-of-War-Manual-June-2015.pdf.

There are sometimes disagreements among nations about whether a war is legal of not .. we always make our case to the world the UN the World Court.. we have not been overruled

https://www.headoflegal.com/2010/01/27/the-legality-of-the-iraq-war/

https://www.law.gonzaga.edu/gjil/2006/04/the-legal-war-a-justification-for-military-action-in-iraq/

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/07/...osure-in-iraq-pentagon-acknowledges.html?_r=0

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-new-york-times-reports-wmds-found-iraq/

There is a rule lawyers live by.. "all pleas before the court are lies, until proven by evidence"

Anybody can claim anything , even make a case for either side of an issue.. but nothing is true until the court rules.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
there you go again.. but slightly more honest in your disgust and disrespect for our military, I think. that "White Christian" thing is pretty revealing IMHO No tears for the Jews,and on Passover no less.. amazing.

there have been no illegal wars, and no competent authority has ever said there has been. That is just your personal opinion and to that degree it is meaningless, but your right to say it.. and my Right to comment on
Not all who call themselves jews are jews. And not all who claim to be are bad people. But the Zionist are not good friends to anyone but their control freak masters who think they should rule over us.
You talking about the ones who sue to bring in muslism and teach islam to our kids? Is that the ones your worried about? Who because deceived Christians like you threw Jesus out of public places and inserted islam? Who fights to protect abnormal kids and pushes it on the captive normal kids? Who controls all our news and entertainment to the point it is so filthy no decent person would care to see it? Those Passover apostate lobbying NWO jews is who you protect?

Will you gladly send off your kids to them too? Maybe you'd be happier in Israel.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I'll let your Christian hating friends speak for me.

I think this is an Israeli comedy club.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Btw that is not how the Constitution works... there is no limit on who we can declare war on or why.. it's a vote by Congress or it can be because Congress delegated powers to the President for the enforcement of treaties approved by Congress.

We are very careful to abide by the Rules and laws of war nd we prosecute any transgressors among us .. even those who have lost touch with reality and right and wrong .

We always formally explain the legality to the Troops in detail

The Law of War http://archive.defense.gov/pubs/Law-of-War-Manual-June-2015.pdf.

There are sometimes disagreements among nations about whether a war is legal of not .. we always make our case to the world the UN the World Court.. we have not been overruled

https://www.headoflegal.com/2010/01/27/the-legality-of-the-iraq-war/

https://www.law.gonzaga.edu/gjil/2006/04/the-legal-war-a-justification-for-military-action-in-iraq/

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/07/...osure-in-iraq-pentagon-acknowledges.html?_r=0

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-new-york-times-reports-wmds-found-iraq/

There is a rule lawyers live by.. "all pleas before the court are lies, until proven by evidence"

Anybody can claim anything , even make a case for either side of an issue.. but nothing is true until the court rules.
Here you go again.

·
Banned
592 Posts
Not all who call themselves jews are jews. And not all who claim to be are bad people. But the Zionist are not good friends to anyone but their control freak masters who think they should rule over us.
You talking about the ones who sue to bring in muslism and teach islam to our kids? Is that the ones your worried about? Who because deceived Christians like you threw Jesus out of public places and inserted islam? Who fights to protect abnormal kids and pushes it on the captive normal kids? Who controls all our news and entertainment to the point it is so filthy no decent person would care to see it? Those Passover apostate lobbying NWO jews is who you protect?

Will you gladly send off your kids to them too? Maybe you'd be happier in Israel.
WOW just WOW... well now we know...

Sounds like you are the only one unhappy here ... don't see me complaining

For the record I support everybody's Rights.. including religious Freedom and even Freedom from Religion. Freedom of conscience

They don't let kids in the Military.. got to be an adult.. it's the law.. and if my adult offspring decide to join up I would be proud of them ... You seem to not realize I was willing to deny them a parent or even being created when I joined up... so I don't see any reason not to support their choice either way . that is the point you seem not to get.. for some of us what we believe in, is worth actually dying for, and we put our life actually on the line for what we believe ... you seem to think people who do that are stupid or something, but you will live in comfort and privilege behind the shield they provide and snipe at their backs and despise them.

Given who is actually out there putting their lives on the line to defend you from the people you seem terrified to death of .. and given your objections to fighting them , when the only alternative is surrender you seem really confused .. have you tried facts facts instead of alt facts? that often clears up the kind of internal conflicts in a persons positions on issues like you seem to have.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WOW just WOW... well now we know...

Sounds like you are the only one unhappy here ... don't see me complaining

For the record I support everybody's Rights.. including religious Freedom and even Freedom from Religion. Freedom of conscience

They don't let kids in the Military.. got to be an adult.. it's the law.. and if my adult offspring decide to join up I would be proud of them ... You seem to not realize I was willing to deny them a parent or even being created when I joined up... so I don't see any reason not to support their choice either way . that is the point you seem not to get.. for some of us what we believe in, is worth actually dying for, and we put our life actually on the line for what we believe ... you seem to think people who do that are stupid or something, but you will live in comfort and privilege behind the shield they provide and snipe at their backs and despise them.
In that case you need help. Nobody has attacked your nation or your people yet you would gladly sacrifice your own child to these people.
I use to think jews were my masters too or my ticket to heaven but I was proven wrong.
Your not well imo so I'll stop wasting time with you. Good luck.

·
Banned
592 Posts
In that case you need help. Nobody has attacked your nation or your people yet you would gladly sacrifice your own child to these people.
I use to think jews were my masters too or my ticket to heaven but I was proven wrong.
Your not well imo so I'll stop wasting time with you. Good luck.
Might look up 9/11 you might be surprised

And for the record.. what I stand for .. what America stands for is a whole lot bigger than mere borders or partisan labels .. Human Dignity, Rights, and Liberty . the authority of any government can only come from the consent of the governed ... Freedom of conscience ... All people are created equal.. there is no Love without Respect ( I threw that one in as a Freebie)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.