A really good book

Discussion in 'Website Comments and Suggestions' started by HozayBuck, Nov 13, 2010.

1. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I just finished read the three part book #1 Deep Winter , !2 Shatter and
    #3 Remnant..by T C Sherry, if you care to read them he can be reached at

[email protected] <[email protected]>

this is a very long read but one of the best PAW books I've ever read bar none!.. there is something in here for everybody and it's all good !!

He will send them to you as a PDF , I'd post them on here but I'm not sure about it.. maybe one of the mods can contact him and ask permission...

HB

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

You are more than welcome to contact TC Sherry and let him know about the site and that he is also welcome to post his stories here ..

3. HozayBuck

Done! now to see ........

4. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

Good so far

I contacted TC and he emailed me the 3 books. I am about 1/3 of the way through the 1st book and overall it is a good read, though a little over the top on the blue vs. red, dem, repub, etc, but still worth reading

5. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

Overall, this was good read until I ran into some direct comments in the book that turned me off, as they were personally offensive towards my religious followings. IMO, these could have been left out since they continued the promotion of us against them where religion is concerned when in a time of need, faith should be a common factor despite what Gods are being honored/worshiped as long as no one is hurt by them i.e. true occult worship, radical Islam and radical Christianity, etc.

6. aklavik

aklavik Well-Known Member

enjoyed all 3 books,could have had a much wider following with out the religion and mexican angle, imho , the writing gets better and better with each book,this author could end up with a movie deal .

7. HozayBuck

I agree....

I think the Author spent too much time dwelling on his faith but it's his read and his right I felt the same when I read the Patriot too much religion and too much of the stuff about not using any of the weapons takes from BG's.. but again it's Rawles book and his right.. we all have our thing... lets leave them theirs... but I agree the further the book went the better I liked it.. I'd love to see both of these books as movies but we all know Hollyweird would screw the pooch with them...
    Can you imagine them trying to make Unintended Consequences into a movie and follow the story as written?... never happen... be great if it could be done independently of Hollyweird...