Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all-
The state of the world is becoming disheartening to watch so my family and others with us have decided to watch no more and begin "prepping" the last 2 months. I grew up camping and with mother nature as my babysitter. I enjoy hunting, anything with tools, and learning new ways to do an old trick. I have an understanding wife who accepts my flaws and three young children to exploit them. Keeping them safe and with the best quality of life is my ultimate goal. I'm a young 29 and I can see the unfortunate changes in society. Its bad when I can say I remember when...:cry: My brother's family and mine have been working together and relearning skills we grew up on in Colorado. Other than that we are starting from scratch.

Be patient as I'm sure we will have many ?'s and opinions to ask. This seems to be a great place of knowledge and experience. Thanks for allowing me to borrow some of it. I can only hope to add to it.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I'll be the first to welcome you, SZ...this blog has great information; data and common sense, sprinkled with a little experimentation.;)

·
Registered
633 Posts
:welcome: It's good that your family is involved in prepping. I'm sure you'll find a lot of new things on this site. And everyone is always willing to help. There are some nice folk on here :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to the forum:wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.