A quiet shout!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SuspectZero, Feb 3, 2011.

1. SuspectZero

SuspectZero Well-Known Member

Good day all-
    The state of the world is becoming disheartening to watch so my family and others with us have decided to watch no more and begin "prepping" the last 2 months. I grew up camping and with mother nature as my babysitter. I enjoy hunting, anything with tools, and learning new ways to do an old trick. I have an understanding wife who accepts my flaws and three young children to exploit them. Keeping them safe and with the best quality of life is my ultimate goal. I'm a young 29 and I can see the unfortunate changes in society. Its bad when I can say I remember when...:cry: My brother's family and mine have been working together and relearning skills we grew up on in Colorado. Other than that we are starting from scratch.

Be patient as I'm sure we will have many ?'s and opinions to ask. This seems to be a great place of knowledge and experience. Thanks for allowing me to borrow some of it. I can only hope to add to it.

2. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

I'll be the first to welcome you, SZ...this blog has great information; data and common sense, sprinkled with a little experimentation.;)

3. LadyIvy

LadyIvy Member

Welcome. I'm a newbie too and have found everyone on here extremely helpful.

4. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

:welcome: It's good that your family is involved in prepping. I'm sure you'll find a lot of new things on this site. And everyone is always willing to help. There are some nice folk on here :D

5. backlash

backlash Well-Known Member

Welcome.
    Great avatar.:)

6. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Welcome, we're glad to have you!

7. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:welcome: to the forums!

8. ajsmith

ajsmith Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum:wave:

9. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

10. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Wdelcome Aboard! keep on learning and sharing!:wave:

11. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

:)