Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grown nephew from NJ will be joining our forum. He kinda grew up with my crazy talk of prepping and is planning on coming here to learn from all you folks. I'll let him introduce himself when he joins, mainly 'cause I dont know what nick he will be using. He's on his way. Has done some light prepping for home survival, wants to do a car kit too and then hit the heavy stuff.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Good for you and him for being wise enough to at least check it out.:congrat:

I tell all who will listen about this site.
The more who prepare the better for all of us.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
AMEN mama!
LOL,Are you a mama or a papa?You know we use to be neighbors.I was a Georgia Peach,now I'm peach preserves.

I went camping up there one summer and ran up on a militant camp!:eek:We were lost and had a family convoy of 4 cars.Went up a mountain road with no place to turn around until the top.

Cop gave us directions,think he was trying to be funny.But those guys came out of that place with automatics and Ak's.

That was 25 yr.s ago.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
now I'm peach preserves.
There you go again, crackin me up. LOL!!!
I'm a mama.. well- actually a grandma and lovin every second of it. More to prep for and more fun doin it as a result. Son and Daughter in law are also into prepping.. additionally she is a coupon queen and just made her biggest 'score' They paid HER to take home 66 cakes of soap. (She's in charge of the soap and hair stuff for the entire family.. good thing, huh). When she has ammassed enough for all of us for 2 yrs, then I'll put her in charge of something else LOL.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts