Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its mine.Its been up a while now but I don't share it around much because I don't want a bunch of nuts in there,but you guys are ok by me.!:D

The Order Of The Black Delta - Login

Its NOT politically correct or for the Christian right.I'm pagan and make no bones about it,but I'm not a tree humper or a greenie vego-freak either.I unload with a full clip!

now you can too.just don't post about how I'm going to hell or how much Jesus loves me,nobody there will care.LOL

WARNING!:
F-bombs in carpet bomb mode!!!

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah,I made the place on a whim and barely shared it.maybe that ought to change.

·
I invented the internet. :rofl:
3,698 Posts
You sure we're okay? Looked pretty exclusive. I didn't see much tolerance for divergent opinions. I don't have anything against a narrowly focused or exclusive forum (so far we still have some semblance of free spech), just wondering if divergent opinions are allowed or even desired.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well post and see,I'm the only one still there anyway.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No posts=no life to a forum,go raise hell.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Just so you know ........... there is more to life (pagan or not) to go raise hell ... I need more than that ... but I did like the common sense post ...

just so you know ... :D

·
3,698 Posts
Just so you know ........... there is more to life (pagan or not) to go raise hell ... I need more than that ... but I did like the common sense post ...

just so you know ... :D
Ditto on the common sense post. I saved it to my computer.

Thanks Magus

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No problem,thats part of why my board exists.so can do and can think can rattle on uninhibited by crap like :

o0o0oo0o333 1 R t3h l33t haxaor3 0bama dun sented m3 my w3lfar3 chek!:eek:

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Anyone see the thing where I was ranting about feeding the leech-class as much yummy food as they can swallow and lacing it with birth control pills and saltpeter?LOL

in one generation,the problem goes away.

·
3,698 Posts
Anyone see the thing where I was ranting about feeding the leech-class as much yummy food as they can swallow and lacing it with birth control pills and saltpeter?LOL

in one generation,the problem goes away.
Didn't see it but for it to go away you'll have to target those who set it up. Otherwise they'll just go find more "victims" and start all over again. The leech class wouldn't exist without those recruiting them.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
if it weren't for <<insert undesirable here>> enablers, there wouldn't be <<insert undesirable here>> problems

1 - 17 of 17 Posts