1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Still waiting for the zombies.
1,596 Posts
HozayBuck, it wants me to subscribe to Baron's before it will let me view the link. Can you paste text or at least the gist of it here?

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
What are you fighting for is the question?Is it honorable?Do the people of the nation stand with you?
The answer to me is flat out no.When I see a nation that will sacrifice their young to illegal wars and deviant socialized agendas infected their schools and military strenth,why in the hell would I want to fight for these sheep?
:confused:
America is gone it committed suicide.Can it be ressurected,nt much hope.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,696 Posts
What are you fighting for is the question?Is it honorable?Do the people of the nation stand with you?
The answer to me is flat out no.When I see a nation that will sacrifice their young to illegal wars and deviant socialized agendas infected their schools and military strenth,why in the hell would I want to fight for these sheep?
:confused:
America is gone it committed suicide.Can it be ressurected,nt much hope.
Sad but true.

Hows your seat in the coal bucket?I can see civil war and Chinese peace keepers from here.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HozayBuck, it wants me to subscribe to Baron's before it will let me view the link. Can you paste text or at least the gist of it here?
hey CP, Ihave no idea what this Barons crap is...I know the article was in the WSJ... how Barons got into it is beyond me...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts