A diet that really works...

Discussion in 'Nutrition' started by prepperware, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Grimm

Grimm There is a place in Hell for me...the THRONE.

Trust me, more than just us ladies what to see this asshat lynched- er... I mean, shot.

2. swjohnsey

swjohnsey ExCommunicated

Fat chicks ain't hard to stay ahead of.

3. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Lookin fer another vacation eh?

Why not learn ta not be such a butt? Yall ain't God. Some people never learn.

Grimm likes this.
  4. Sentry18

Sentry18 Well-Known Member

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out better posts than swjohnsey.

Grimm likes this.
  5. tsrwivey

tsrwivey Supporting Member

Disrespecting women, especially another man's wife, could be considered suicidal in many places. Staying hidden in your momma's basement & talking trash with a keyboard may not be a luxury you have post SHTF. Then what? I know what the men in my life would do to someone speaking disrespectfully to a woman & I assure you, you really can't run that fast.

A real man would stand & face the consequences of his actions, not run. Real men protect women & children. Real men are what made this country great & real men are who will make it great again.

Grimm likes this.
  6. Grimm

Reminds me of my favorite quote...

"Men say a woman's place is in the kitchen. But remember that is where the sharp knives are!"

7. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

We make huge pots of soup,spaghetti sauce and chili, put it in containers that allow for a couple or more meals and freeze it. Also eat lots of beans and rice that we cook big pot of and freeze them too. And we also can some of this stuff, but not much because we eat it soon after making it.

Bread is my downfall but hubby never gains weight off it. Small portions and several healthy snacks a day will keep the weight off and lots of movement.

8. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

I'll bet you'd settle for the circus BLOB lady.My money says you haven't had a woman since a woman had you REMF boy.if you act like this **** IRL I bet you're to scared to step out on the back porch to piss,much less date!
    But hey Trollbutt,I have a diet for you, instantly lose ten
    UGLY pounds.
    Cut your head off.:p

9. swjohnsey

swjohnsey ExCommunicated

Which brings us back to the immutable fact that folks are fat because they eat too much.

10. OldCootHillbilly

Another load a garbage from the dumpster.

Not everbody be fat because they eat to much. There be many thins what affect a persons body wieght.

Spend a bit more time researchin thins before ya open yalls mouth an insert foot.

Either contribute usefull info er plain drop outa site.

11. swjohnsey

swjohnsey ExCommunicated

So you know fat folks who don't eat anything?

12. FatTire

FatTire Member

seriously, how does this charecter keep getting let back in?

Sentry18 likes this.
  13. OldCootHillbilly

I'm feelin a might poorly taday an yall sure be steppin on my toes real hard. I've scrapped better stuff offin the bottom a my boot, generally after walkin behind a donkey then what yall put out.

Let me make this simple fer yall, yer a pain in the backside, ya disrespect folk on the forum, ya rarely contribute anythin usefull. TRY an be a human bein fer once. If ya got sumtin constructive ta say share it, otherwise clamp yalls trap shut. Insults don't fly well round here an yall desrespectfull ta the women folk. We don't need that.

I'm gonna quit wastin my time with ya an enjoy the outdoors before I say sumtin I'm gonna be sorry fer. Take the advice fella.

14. Grimm

I agree with you 100%! We are having a nice warm summer rain right now and I'm going to go dance in it while Roo is still down for her nap...

15. gabbyj310

gabbyj310 Not so new

Goodness JayJay, you hit the nail on the head!!!I"ve always weighted 117 until I hit 47 even after my surgery..Then I gained 2 pounds, and 3 pounds 2 more pounds and so on until I'm well over150pounds.it SUCKS big time. When I could walk (due to my back that was much easier said than done)I walked over 2miles a day.The doctors throw hormone pills at me,never even checking what kind I might need(I refuse to take them and still have hot flashes(at age 64), from hell.I still don' eat that much but I guess it's what I eat,I hate counting calories as unless you eat everything that taste like crap or NO taste at all.Walk,run or whatever, when you get of an age you just gain and the ONLY way you get rid of it is either lipo or just continue to eat rabbit food.I don't eat salt and I try to eat fairly regular meals and I'm still packing on a few pounds as I go....:mad::mad: What to do...my doctor say's swim,now, to buy a decent pool with a heater for year round swimming hmmmm where will I get the money for that????Getting old sucks and my rear end getting the side of a barn ain't no fun either.I don't MIND being "Grandma" I just don't want to look like it!!!!!:p

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  16. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Which brings up back to the immutable fact you're a trolling Mall ninja REMF.
    I'll bet you cram your face with Twinkies and deep fried spam on a stick
    in between trollings.admit it SWJ, Middle aged truck drivers call you "Bunker butt".
    I bet you have "WIDE LOAD" tattooed right above the old plumber's smile don't you?I'll bet you even cry as you stuff your face with 5-6 BIG MACKS and contemplate suicide don't you? you're a self loathing sack of goo and the only way you get ANY gratification out of life is trolling forums.you're an abrasive fat @ss that nobody loves and you probably smell like old cheese.go away.

I know one personally tubby.My thyroid and stomach are shot and eating carbs and fats makes me sick as hell.
    despite the fact I'm 6'4,I still top in at 280-300.Doc says since I can't digest it, it turns to fat.
    I made the mistake of using non wheat bread earlier today, every time I hit the toilet, I thought of one of your posts.
    How much they resembled what I left behind..get it moron?

17. gabbyj310

gabbyj310 Not so new

I've read through these post and I have to ask.....:confused:.I know we have new members on here and I often wonder what many of them/us think of the jerk that doesn't have a clue about compassion ,life,or anything else that makes this words bearable???? I know we have freedom of speech etc but swjohnsey I am totally insulted by over 90% of your remarks and wonder why our thoughtful people allowed you back in???All you do is talk about how great you are.This is place for ideas,directions support,and reasonable discussions,on survival, and prepping and a better lifestyle...Yep we have fun and laugh with each other and even get a little "testy" at times but we usually don't act like a jerk..Which by the way MOST of us think you are. Sorry about my rant, but I'm so tired of this butthead,I had to put my 2cents worth in...

Tirediron likes this.
  18. lovetogrow

lovetogrow Member

:teehee:
    :ditto:

I love just reading the discussions (sometimes say a word or two), but I just hate it when some [email protected]@hat disrespects the women folk here. Just my 2 c.

19. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Even as we post, SWJ is weeping as he crams his mouth full of ho-hos and bacon smothered pork chops
    with whipped cream.

I know a self hating blob butt when one posts.

20. swjohnsey

swjohnsey ExCommunicated

At 6'4", 280 you are only 75 lbs overweight, obese. No wonder you are defensive.