Prepared Society Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Yes, We are of Middle Eastern descent and both my father and I looked Arab at the time this happened. Dark hair, dark skin black eyes. Now my father looks like a gray old Israeli/Jewish man like the type you see at the corner Kosher deli in New York. And I have started graying (I use henna to cover the gray) and my skin has paled because I use sunblock every day. I have freckles now!

In my youth no one really thought we were muslim because we attended the Lutheran church and our friends that came over for all the holidays were a Jewish family.

The ass that tried to buy me actually offered my dad his red sports car! When my dad told him it was never going to happen he threatened my dad that he would have me one way or another. From that day on I was never allowed to play outside alone.
What you can do is dye hair black back in muslim controlled city. Also have a sombrero and a burka since it looks like one of these will soon be ruling America.:D

·
Just walking at the edge of my grave
4,246 Posts
Immigrants Gang Rape 14 Year Old Girl in High School Bathroom

Two immigrants, ages 17 and 18 were arrested at a Maryland High School on Thursday and charged with three counts each in connection with the rape of a 14 year old female classmate.

One of the immigrants, Sanchez, 18 is actually the subject of an 'alien removal' case.

Via the Washington Times:

Henry Sanchez, 18, and Jose Montano, 17, were arrested at Rockville High School on Thursday and charged with three counts each in connection with the rape of a female classmate. Montgomery County District Judge Eugene Wolfe refused to grant bond to either during a Friday court hearing and ordered them to remain in custody until their next appearance.

The girl, identified by law enforcement as "Victim A," told authorities that she was walking down a school hallway Thursday morning when she was approached by the two boys, according to police documents.

"Montano asked Victim A for sex, which she refused. Montano asked again, more persistently, and pushed Victim A into the boy's bathroom," police wrote in a probable cause statement after interviewing the girl.

"Victim A was holding a sink to avoid going into the bathroom when Montano grabbed her hand and pulled her into the stall," police wrote. Montano then began forcibly undressing the girl, according to police, before Sanchez allegedly joined them inside the stall.

Both young men took turns raping the girl according to police documents. She notified administrators soon afterwards, who in turn alerted local law enforcement.

These monsters shouldn't have been in this country in the first place. The Washington Post reported on their immigration status:

Both boys have only been in the United States for less than a year and pose the risk of fleeing, The Washington Post reported from Friday's court hearing.

Sanchez, a Guatemala native, arrived in the country about seven months ago and is the subject of a pending "alien removal" case, the Post reported. Montano, meanwhile, arrived in the U.S. roughly eight months ago, but U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement declined to comment on his status since he is underage, according to WTOP.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...g-rape-14-year-old-girl-high-school-bathroom/

·
Registered
990 Posts
This is just one more example of how Evil and insidious the muslim religion is, and if the People of this Country continue to deny this and continue trying to apply our Constitution to this Evil (muslims want to hide behind our Constitutional Laws) this Country will be over run.
I understand that to the uninformed much of what is said about Islam and Mohammad is erroneously viewed as hate speech.

What I find most alarming is those that rabidly advocate or support the misconception that Islam is a religion REFUSE to read the Koran, Hadith, Sunnah or even a history book on Islam? IMO reading what muslims think is the word of god should be the most effective means of dispelling the myth that Islam is a religion.

·
Watching the world self-destruct!
3,044 Posts
I understand that to the uninformed much of what is said about Islam and Mohammad is erroneously viewed as hate speech.
What I find most alarming is those that rabidly advocate or support the misconception that Islam is a religion REFUSE to read the Koran, Hadith, Sunnah or even a history book on Islam? IMO reading what muslims think is the word of god should be the most effective means of dispelling the myth that Islam is a religion.
I have been beating this drum for several years, and have posted several times regarding this, so I won't get into a long, drawn out, discussion here.
1. LongRider, you are absolutely correct......"Islam" is NOT just another religion. It is an entire 7th Century based, repressive culture that has been on the march for over 1400 years, and has now taken over nearly 1/3 of the globe.
2. They NEVER assimilate, they NEVER stop, and they have used the same "game plans" for over 1400 years. (A.) For small nations, where they can take over outright by force, they do so. (B.) For larger nations, where immediate takeover by force isn't possible, they "trickle in," build the numbers, distract the public's attention with all the "peaceful religion" crap, and then, when the "numbers" are right, WHAMMO, the trap springs shut, and you are NOW living in a nation controlled by Islam.
3. There is only ONE way to prevent that. KEEP THEM OUT, PERIOD!
Ignore history, and your great grandkids, or great-great grandkids, are gonna be speaking Arabic and praying to Allah (or become slaves, or have their heads chopped off by the local "Clergy," for refusing to "convert to Islam").
4. You cannot treat "Islam" as though it was just another "religion."
:brickwall:

·
Watching the world self-destruct!
3,044 Posts
Isn't it just amazing that the "Liberals" are in the forefront of the "support Islamic immigration movement?" The frickin' LIBERALS would be the first ones to SUFFER under Islamic rule. Just another piece of evidence proving that "Liberals" are mentally ill, and should never be left out of Mommy's basement. :censored:

41 - 47 of 47 Posts