Prepared Society Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
If you are looking for a PC site. This is not it. It is about time for you to post something helpful in a prepping thread. Politics is supposed to be a side issue here.
Caribou, this is true. There are a few who seem to spend all their energy on debating and dicing everything up into minute pieces and trying to tell the rest of the world why we are wrong.

Anyone can appreciate why I have no interest in defending nor sympathy for muslims.

I used to tell my students who wanted to argue with me to go to law school where they will be able to have a profession where they can spend their time debating.

HE is blocked now, so he will never see what I am posting.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Detroit? Okay, lets talk about Detroit. In 2010 there were 89 halal certified restaurants in Detroit. In 2014 it had blossomed to 236. Either there are a whole lot of fat moslems in Detroit or the Islamic population has exploded.
I didn't know that.. But to put some actual perspective on it:

Taken from this page:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Metro_Detroit
Religious groups in Metro Detroit include Christianity (67%),[6][7] Islam (3%), Judaism (2%), Hinduism (1%), Buddhism (1%), and other groups.

I don't care about you list of radical moslems and how accomplished they are.
Muhammad Ali, Cat Stevens, Shaquille O'Neal, Dr. Oz are radical moslems?

I care about the fundamentalist moslems and I want them kept away.
Was that a typo? Did you mean the crazy radical moslems like ISIS and the Taliban? ya.. those are bad.. real bad.

When pedophiles follow the teachings of a known pedophile I want to protect our society.
That is just ripe for Catholic church jokes but I'll leave it alone.. My only goal in this was to point out that we shouldn't hold individuals accountable as representatives of their heritage.
The point is, for those who believe in our constitution, we do not and should not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, etc.. The founders of our constitution understood the reasons why. I like our constitution, its not perfect but its the best one on the planet without even a close second.

If you are looking for a PC site. This is not it. It is about time for you to post something helpful in a prepping thread. Politics is supposed to be a side issue here.
I could care less about political correctness... I'm probably among the least politically correct people out there.. But this isn't about being polite or sensitive to others feelings.. We can leave that to the wacky political types trying to garner votes.
This is about common sense.. science... and reality.. and even more about the constitution that we live by.

Try to tell me why I shouldn't be allowed to own a weapon and I will bury that argument six feet under in ten seconds flat.

Try to tell me I shouldn't be allowed to speak my mind and I'll do the same.

And I hold the same attitude against discrimination..

I hope that acceptable to others on this forum.. if its not, just say go away and I'll be happy to take my knowledge elsewhere.

And yes, I've been posting in other forums helping where I can.. this thread was just one of the first that got my attention.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Not to get in the middle of it, but someone has to stick up for Sweden. It's getting very overblown on this forum. Has it happened. Yep. Have foreigners been a cause. Yep. But is it the 1400% increase that the media reports. Yep...but only by Swedens standards and their changed definition of rape.

"What we're hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it's related to immigration is more or less not true at all," says Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminologist at Stockholm University who has devoted his career to the study of criminality, ethnicity and age.

Sweden does indeed have far more reported cases of sexual assault than any other country. But it's not because Swedes - of any colour - are very criminal. It's because they're very feminist. In 2005, Sweden's Social Democratic government introduced a new sex-crime law with the world's most expansive definition of rape.

Imagine, for example, if your boss rubbed against you in an unwanted way at work once a week for a year. In Canada, this would potentially be a case of sexual assault. Under Germany's more limited laws, it would be zero cases. In Sweden, it would be tallied as 52 separate cases of rape. If you engaged in a half-dozen sex acts with your spouse, then later you felt you had not given consent, in Sweden that would be classified as six cases of rape.

The marked increase in rape cases during the 2000s is almost entirely a reflection of Sweden's deep public interest in sexual equality and the rights of women, not of attacks by newcomers.

If you want to read more about it from a conservative news, they shed even more light on the subject.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/445169/sweden-rape-sexual-assault-non-muslim-immigrants

·
Banned
687 Posts
Anyone else smell troll?

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
I was really ticked off by this guy, just in case you didn't get that piece. :p

I can't tell you how much Caribou's taking him out really means to me. It does. Caribou is my hero.

I also am really appreciating the humor. I agree, we could have all enjoyed Grimm and Magus taking a few jabs at this guy. I think they will eventually make some comments, but he is gone now.

He was kindly reminded by Caribou to stop what he was doing and get onto the real business of this group. He was a troll and had a trolling agenda.

I like the idea of trolling the troll. (Troll Time!)

·
1,292 Posts
Some people do the trolling to make themselves feel better but I'm sure you all know that. Well if he is gone then I for one am ( insert happy dance) happy. Lol

·
1,292 Posts
Flight, I gotta ask. Does your name have anything to do with the first intercontinental flight?
Lol no. And no your not the first to ask. Way back when I first got online I was on yahoo chat (Yes I know) and had to come up with a name. I chose flight control. Well I since have left Yahoo over 16 years ago. 1630 comes from a truck number i used to drive. So I shortened the name to flight1630. And there you have it in a nutshell :)

·
There is a place in Hell for me...the THRONE.
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Sorry I missed this one.

Having first hand knowledge and experience with the muslim culture I can say that they do not respect western culture or laws outside of those set by the quran and their imams.

They preach that when a girl gets her first period she is now old enough to have sex and be married. The thought being she is now able to get pregnant. Some imams have said it is okay to marry a child once she can bear the weight of her husband on top of her.

Not sure if I shared this here on this forum but when I was 11 years old I got my first period. Not long after this the neighbor came over to our home and tried to BUY my hand in marriage from my father. Yes, he was a muslim man. Yes, he thought it was okay to BUY a child for his own sexual interests because his moon god told him it was okay as long as the child was 'sexually mature'.

·
Banned
2,601 Posts
Sorry I missed this one.

Having first hand knowledge and experience with the muslim culture I can say that they do not respect western culture or laws outside of those set by the quran and their imams.

They preach that when a girl gets her first period she is now old enough to have sex and be married. The thought being she is now able to get pregnant. Some imams have said it is okay to marry a child once she can bear the weight of her husband on top of her.

Not sure if I shared this here on this forum but when I was 11 years old I got my first period. Not long after this the neighbor came over to our home and tried to BUY my hand in marriage from my father. Yes, he was a muslim man. Yes, he thought it was okay to BUY a child for his own sexual interests because his moon god told him it was okay as long as the child was 'sexually mature'.
This is just one more example of how Evil and insidious the muslim religion is, and if the People of this Country continue to deny this and continue trying to apply our Constitution to this Evil (muslims want to hide behind our Constitutional Laws) this Country will be over run. Most Men will be killed, those who are not will become the lowest of Slaves, Women and Children will be used as Sex Slaves for any Greasy ************ that wanders by and our Country will become desolate, fit only for Snakes and Scorpions. For those who think that this can't happen, I suggest you begin a study of the History of the muslims and their filthy religion. There is a very good Website that Grimm posted here some time ago, that exposes islam and muslims for what it, they are, perhaps She could post it again, as I don't remember it right now.

Reactions: weedygarden

·
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
This is just one more example of how Evil and insidious the muslim religion is, and if the People of this Country continue to deny this and continue trying to apply our Constitution to this Evil (muslims want to hide behind our Constitutional Laws) this Country will be over run. Most Men will be killed, those who are not will become the lowest of Slaves, Women and Children will be used as Sex Slaves for any Greasy ************ that wanders by and our Country will become desolate, fit only for Snakes and Scorpions. For those who think that this can't happen, I suggest you begin a study of the History of the muslims and their filthy religion. There is a very good Website that Grimm posted here some time ago, that exposes islam and muslims for what it, they are, perhaps She could post it again, as I don't remember it right now.
The website is

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
There can be no religion of peace long as there are religions of war. The peaceful religions will have to fight to survive.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
I wonder how he knew you had matured. That is super creapy.

I hope your father respected his religion buy burying him properly.
I was thinking that it should have been reported to the police. I do know that sometimes doing anything to fight back ups the ante for the bad guy.

Grimm, a long time ago you said something about your family being from the mid-east, if I remember correctly, which I do not. I am probably going to get this all wrong. I do not remember exactly what you said, so please, excuse my misspeaking, if I am. At the time, I thought that perhaps you look Arabic. It also made me think that there are people who have wondered if you were muslim as well, except that you don't dress or act the part.

My guess is that for the jerk (why am I being so nice?), he saw a potential opportunity and took his chances. In some instances, even in America, he would have hit a home run with his offer. :mad:

If you don't know that muslims in America have enslaved people in their homes, you have missed it. This was in the news, and I found this blog entry while searching for the story.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/02/...ntenced-to-8-years-to-life-in-sex-slave-case/

http://islamnomore.blogspot.com/
Monday, May 26, 2008
H Al-Turki
Homaidan Al-Turki (1969- ), is a Saudi national who was convicted of crimes against an Indonesian woman whom he held as a slave in his Aurora, Colorado home. Before his arrest, he was a bookstore owner and a graduate student in linguistics.

During the trial, the woman testified that the Al-Turki family had brought her to Colorado from Saudi Arabia, and that she lived with them in Aurora for four years during which she worked 7 days a week, was sexually abused by Al-Turki and had her $150 a week salary and passport withheld by the family. She also testified that she was locked in an unheated basement and slept on a bare mattress when she was not working[1]. During the trial Al-Turki said that, "The restrictions that placed on her contact with non-relative males was also the same as those applicable to my daughters and to other Muslim women in our community. You cannot ask somebody from a different religion to be American to the fullest. You cannot ask them to go dancing, go to the bars. We are Muslim. We are different. The state has criminalized these basic Muslim [sic] behaviors. Attacking traditional Muslim behaviors was the focal point of the prosecution."[2]. The state believed this was a case of human trafficking. Al-Turki was convicted of 12 counts of unlawful sexual contact with force, one count of theft of services over $15,000, false imprisonment and conspiracy. He was sentenced to 27 years to life in prison.

The case was a high profile one in Saudi Arabia, where the press portrayed him as a victim of bias against Muslims and said that he would not have been convicted in his own country. The Saudi government gave Al-Turki $400,000 to post bail. In November 2006, Colorado Attorney General John Suthers travelled to Saudi Arabia where he met with King Abdullah and Crown Prince Sultan to clear up "misperceptions" about the U.S. judicial system. His trip was sponsored by the US State Department. Al-Turki's wife, Sarah Khonaizan, who plead guilty to reduced state and federal charges, is to be deported from the US. [3] Following the state conviction, federal charges against Al-Turki were dropped. [4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homaidan_Al-Turki

·
8,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I was thinking that it should have been reported to the police. I do know that sometimes doing anything to fight back ups the ante for the bad guy.

Grimm, a long time ago you said something about your family being from the mid-east, if I remember correctly, which I do not. I am probably going to get this all wrong. I do not remember exactly what you said, so please, excuse my misspeaking, if I am. At the time, I thought that perhaps you look Arabic. It also made me think that there are people who have wondered if you were muslim as well, except that you don't dress or act the part.

My guess is that for the jerk (why am I being so nice?), he saw a potential opportunity and took his chances. In some instances, even in America, he would have hit a home run with his offer. :mad:

If you don't know that muslims in America have enslaved people in their homes, you have missed it. This was in the news, and I found this blog entry while searching for the story.

http://islamnomore.blogspot.com/
Yes, We are of Middle Eastern descent and both my father and I looked Arab at the time this happened. Dark hair, dark skin black eyes. Now my father looks like a gray old Israeli/Jewish man like the type you see at the corner Kosher deli in New York. And I have started graying (I use henna to cover the gray) and my skin has paled because I use sunblock every day. I have freckles now!

In my youth no one really thought we were muslim because we attended the Lutheran church and our friends that came over for all the holidays were a Jewish family.

The ass that tried to buy me actually offered my dad his red sports car! When my dad told him it was never going to happen he threatened my dad that he would have me one way or another. From that day on I was never allowed to play outside alone.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts