Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

So they are found guilty. My take. Not really paying attention to this. But I seen a video, of killed man, on a news site yesterday. Showing a video of him, on a construction site, or something. The killed man. Assuming he had no legal reason to be there. I know what he was doing.

Based upon my own vast personal experience being forced to be around various serious hardened lifetime criminals like street gang members and others. (Drug addicts, junkies, convicted sex offenders). At a glance. This is how I see it. Based upon, my vast personal experience, with criminals and reporters, editors, etc to. (The press).

So many criminals, who have substance abuse issues, go out every night, or close to it. Or when they are desperate. Looking for peoples stashes, of booze and or drugs, to steal. They have that mindset. Also they commit crimes of opportunity. Including violent sexual assault, because your loved one, forgot to lock the door, or did lock the door but was home alone, or as good as, and the criminal(s) did a B&E like a violent home invasion. Involving one or more criminals. It's a regular B&E, but when they see they can party harder in various ways, because someone they can hurt because they feel like it. Well then it becomes a violent home invasion where sexual assault, or violent sexual assault and or murder may take place. They get violent on purpose to traumatize victims. It is well know, that many sexual assault survivors never talk about what was done to them. Regardless, like with me they always have excuses why it is your fault. Everything that gets done to you, or what was did to your loved ones. Assuming they are still alive and or sane.

Once they get away once with abusing you, especially with domination like sexual assult and other forms of domination. It is commonly know they come back and continue. Well continue with that person because of access. Likes there violent mental disorders become more pronounced, personality wise. Along with the criminal justice system wanting people scared to confront criminals, especially effectively. They throw the book at you then. With the courts wanting people afraid right now of not having the police around. Doing all kinds of things to make sure people are afriad of defending themselves, and scaring criminals away.

No prosecutor would want me as a juror, because I would automatically belief that person, was looking to do crimes and maybe serious violent crimes at the drop of a hat. How can you tell? You can not. You could be wrong a 99 times out of a 100. Only that 1 times where it mattered, matters.You have no idea at all, how disgusting, and vulgar, and evil, and brutal, they are. They are completely without mercy, and respect for peoples lives, and property. Like they do with me daily. They will spend years destroying a person. For fun, to dominate, and control you, to use you up, and toss you away afterwards. They kill and brutalize people, for fun.

When you have someone (merely) go into a construction site with no valid reason to be there. You have no choice what so ever but to believe that person is as I stated above. Testing the waters. Seeing what happens. How about if he had pulled a knife on someone and attacked them. Then people showed up and he pretended he was joking? They do stuff like that. Just like in movies where you see bank robbers scope out a bank during business hours. They actually do things like that in all kinds of ways.

If you do not stop them. Expect things to get worst locally. Maybe these men were in the wrong. I do not know. Found guilty anyway. Sets a bad precedent. People are going to pay with there lives because of that. With there happiness and freedom to. The courts are not supposed to care about what the press says either. I guess laws have changed.

So it seems, especially with the liberal press, that they seem to get groups to in-fight, and destroy, there own support base. (Divide and destroy). At the same time, in the same situation for themselves, they never do that, to there own user base. Have destroyed many groups doing that to them. Even sometimes with cherry picked situations blow all out of proportion. Especially wit young and honest, and gullible, in the ways, the world really works. They down play serious multiple crimes, done by there own user base while bringing over blown attention to other groups to destroy there user base, and hence cause. Like real justice and real safety. It all about there (just causes).

Remember the police (courts) are in P.R. damage control mode right now. Worried about massive layoffs occurring, throughout the country, and no one, wanting anything to do with them. They want you scared right now of criminals, and scared of harming a criminal. Want you and demanding for them, to not layed off, and well even having a bigger police state, if they can get away with it. The press, the criminal justice systems (massive in size) family and friends, are covering for the criminal justice system, and well, it has been made a political issue. The press made sure of that to.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why is it important he is black? Because the press made it important when people are black. Then the press can control the narrative. Which is what they do. They think of you as stupid. You are just not informed properly. Ever day, they tell you what is important. That is, whatever they decide is important. It could be pink caterpillars tomorrow. Or some endangered rodent, that carriers the black plague.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I think with this, and other people, like Kyle Rittenhouse, even brought to court. People are going to start to realize, all you can do, is try to keep your family safe. There is going to be more trials, and rulings like this, and similar situations. (99% and more, is not even reported in the main stream press). Intimidating the general public at large. I inform anyway. My opinion. You get to decide for yourself if, I am right or wrong, and maybe, how you should view things. What you should do. What is going to happen maybe to. At least in some areas. As things gets worst for law abiding citizens. It will take less and less for law enforcement to arrest and charge you as a criminal. For even swearing at one of them, using a racist word, as you are taught to do by the press, and TV, when you get mad, at one of them. Then as taught, you are a racist. A criminal now to. (A good example of how the press, loves and protects there user base, followers, and makes you into a criminal). Well, there user base, has no criminals right? Or that is not important. What they decide, is all important. Right?

For-warned is for-armed. You can make better informed decisions then, in your personal life, if nothing else. What's going on, when the police, don't deal with criminal effectively. Etc. That enables you to predict the future somewhat then. Make decisions accordingly. Sometimes, all you can do is leave. How what the press, makes a big deal about, and how eventually, it is going to effect you and yours. Both in good and bad ways. (Racist George) A Racist human rights activist. Not my fault, who the criminals and terrorist are. Not my fault who the takers are who want, what you got for nothing. A easy wonderful life for themselves, and much harder life for you. Entire careers, of doing some paperwork. Or just talking and playing Mr. Dressup in front of a camera. "makeup, makeup". Well they read paperwork, during there entire career, or read off a teleprompter.

The middle class now, is basically government workers, and the merchant class. They love the police since it's there family and friends. They actually try to keep criminals away from them. Don't forget, you are a criminal basically, for just swearing, at a government worker.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts