Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two more US Troops we sent to iraq are blown to pieces.

I read the news at conservative webite[I add the news behind the news].
Of course the same ones who sent them to this illegal mess want more dead iraqis.Its easier to blow up third world poverty stricken sect members than to realize or admit you have un-intentionally turned the whole middle east and what was left of civil Africa over to radical islam.
Iran is completely surrounded by USA Bases now.
if we were fighting terrorist we would'nt be bringing millions through open borders,both noth and south and legal immigration.
Or removing dictators who keep the radicals in check.

So far WE have turned over The Balkans,Lebonon,Iraq,Afgans.,Libya,Sudan,Georgia,Said Arabia,Egypt and many other nations to the radicals.
The blood is on our hands for the innocents and the brave.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Nothing on my hands, I did all that was in my power to change things but instead we got what we got. Hopefully there is next time.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Just about be willing to bet we will get the same thing next time.
Only time will tell. 'Course I thought there was no way in Hell Obama could win his way out of a paper sack... thought it was all media hype and that common sense would prevail. Little did I know that media hype is what a majority of the folks who actually vote go off of to decide which way to cast their ballot. And common sense? Well its not as common as I thought.

·
Banned
399 Posts
Only time will tell. 'Course I thought there was no way in Hell Obama could win his way out of a paper sack... thought it was all media hype and that common sense would prevail. Little did I know that media hype is what a majority of the folks who actually vote go off of to decide which way to cast their ballot. And common sense? Well its not as common as I thought.
Very true, common sense is being bred out of the human race.
Even if Obama does not win we might be just as bad off.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Very true, common sense is being bred out of the human race.
Even if Obama does not win we might be just as bad off.
That would be a feat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts