2.5 acres for sale in socal perfect for BOL cheap

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by lunarkingdom, Mar 12, 2011.

1. lunarkingdom

lunarkingdom New Member

FOR SALE:
    2.5 acre, buildable parcel located in desirable Unit 26 of California Valley, eastern San Luis Obispo County. California Valley is famous for its colorful wildflowers and serene beauty. If you’ve been waiting to purchase property in this area, now is your chance to grab this choice Unit and Lot position at a rock-bottom price. Easy access from Highway 58…established residences in the vicinity…nice, level lot…stunning views in every direction… Don’t miss this one!

PROPERTY DETAILS:
    ADDRESS: Cotati Trail, California Valley, Unit 26, Lot 150
    SIZE: 2.5 acres
    ASSESSOR PARCEL NUMBER (APN): 083-431-011
    ZONING: Residential Suburban (Horses and other farm animals are permitted.)
    BUILDABLE: Yes (Stick built or mobile home)
    WATER: A well must be installed
    SEWER: Septic must be installed
    ACCESS: Direct via unpaved road
    FLOOD HAZARD?: No
    PROPERTY TAX: $87 per year; no back taxes owed.
    ASSOCIATION DUES: None
    LIENS: There are no liens on the property; title is free and clear

COMPENSATION:
    I am asking $7,000.00 FIRM + $150.00 Document fee

or

I am asking for 170 one ounce american silver eagle coins .999 pure in bulk uncirculated (BU) condition preferrably in air-tites but ok just in tubes + no document fee.

coordinates for google maps:

35.299252,-119.963225

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2011
  2. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

Seriously!? Like I am gonna wanna move to a place that is in danger of having the next earthquake that might be bigger than the one in Japan!
    Or are you banking on the fact that after the big one it'll be beach front property.
    Also something to think about--if you have to have a well put in, how deep is the water table in that area?

ETA:
    Here is a google map of the area Just load the coordinates 35.299252,-119.963225 zoom out a bit-google map will not go directly there.
    [ame]http://maps.google.com/?utm_campaign=en&utm_medium=ha&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-bk-gm[/ame]
    Here is the San Andreas fault map.
    http://geology.com/san-andreas-fault/ Good link goes right to the map.

You come to your own conclusions.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Thanks for the research Emerald. :kiss:

4. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

:eek: You're Welcome! Just thought the timing was a bit too coincidental. I think I would try getting rid of it too!:eek:

5. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Well if ya wanna be a real survivalist..sooner or later you'll get the chance there.. drug wars, gangs.. earth quakes.. and the fact that in the next 5 or so years the whole state may get taken over by Mexico.... I'll pass...