12 FREE Servings Dehydrated Food.

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by IWillSurvive, Apr 18, 2011.

1. IWillSurvive

IWillSurvive Member

Hello Everyone. My name is David Poppy. I am an eFoods Global distributor, distributing free food, with the end-goal of gaining regular customers;

Customers who, like me, see the need to stock pile some food reserves. If we are all anticipating the need or just the security of having reserves, they might as well taste good. Repeat/Return Customers is the goal, just happy preppers, prepping. :)

Dehydrated food with a 15-25 year shelf life. Tastes great, long shelf life, affordable.

Try 12 servings for free to see if you agree. (just pay shipping, ($9.95) and watch short video)

Visit us at:

eFoods - Home - David Poppy

Such a better tasting food reserve than anything else I have tried to date.

This is a mulit level marketing company. Efoods has been around for 28 years. Last October they started efoods global opening up their company for people like me to become distributors.

YOU DO NOT have to be a distributor to buy the food. Again, you do not have to be a distributor to buy the food. I am just looking for customers interested in a good, affordable product to add to their food reserves. Efoods believes in their product so much that they are offering 12 servings for free in hope that people will be back to buy more.

Before I catch any flack from those who are not fond of MLM's, let me repeat, "I am offering free samples in hopes of gaining return customers. You do not have to try the free samples, or even watch the videos to become a customer.

In the upper left hand corner of my website there is a link next to my name that says "Join the Team"

Clicking this will take you to another page where there is a link to sign up as a preferred customer; you may then shop to your hearts content.

The food sells itself. Building a customer base is what I am doing.

2. Brush

Brush New Member

Why does efood have food to sell when most other places like that are on a first come first served or 6-8 weeks back order:dunno:

3. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

"All you pay is $9.95 for Shipping and Processing"
    12 servings = 3 meals
    "learn how to make money by emailing other people! get money and food!"

:spam: We also need a :scam: button

4. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

We do, We do have a button! just click on the little red triangle and report him.

5. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

6. IWillSurvive

IWillSurvive Member

It works out to around $.88 per serving for me when I buy the bulk 380+ serving assorted package each month. As far as needing to be convinced... I guess it boils down to Green Eggs & Ham. At $9.95 for shipping and handling to try it, before you buy it, that's not a bad deal; cheaper than the competitors.

Lots of people complain about mlm's, I guess you can look at it however you want, but I would personally rather see independent distributors squirreling away food reserves by introducing the products to customers, than big advertising and corporations receiving all the benefits. When Big Brother and giant ad. reps pepper your mind with a 24/7 bombardment of billions of dollars worth of advertising, there is no problem, you go and try by buying/believing what they are selling/pushing at you, but when a fellow prepper simply shows people where they can get some good food reserves, some cry out ""learn how to make money by emailing other people! get money and food! Don't do it! It's a scam!!!"

Even though I have not marketed any type of money making opportunity. I don't see it as one; I see it and use it as a tool to amass a little more food security for me and my family than I could otherwise afford. I see it as a service by sharing with others a great company, whom they can trust to provide them with an awesome, much needed, product.

I am only looking for people who want to try the samples, as I know that when they do, most will be back. I would bet that the few that have nothing but negative to add, who cry "scam" etc, have neither tried eFoods products, nor have any type of food reserve of their own in place. There are similar threads on eFoods on almost all the various survival forums. A common thread that links them all together is that there are an odd few who smash and bash, but those few are there no matter what opportunity presents itself to flame on something. Then there are those who have actually tasted eFoods, and who have purchased eFoods for reserves, whether from an independant distributor or through eFoods Direct who come to the defense, most all agree, eFoods is one of the best tasting long term food storage suppliers out there. Period.

I encourage the few haters to actually try some, and come back with an opinion. I am certain that it will change.

If $9.95 shipping is cause for complaint, for 3 square meals the entire family of 4 can enjoy, I dont know, maybe better off buying $10.00 worth of Ramen noodles and putting them in the cellar. Most people who order their 12 free servings, come back a few weeks later to order more. Many even come back and put themselves on the $99.00 autoship plan. The meals sell themselves. I personally would try them first before forming an opinion.

Thank you to all who have ordered, and please feel free to post any product reviews; good or bad, for all to see.

Thank you for your time.

David Poppy

www.survivalist.myefoods.com

7. Brush

Brush New Member

David
    I ordered the free meals. If they are good I will buy more and if not I haven't lost alot. I will ask you again why do they have food when other places like Wise Foods and Mountain House are on a 6-8 week backorder?

8. IWillSurvive

IWillSurvive Member

I can only guess it is because Wise and Mountain House are well known. Mountain House has from what I have heard, big government contracts, with them being pushed to the max with supply capabiliies, Wise has seen an increase too I suppose. eFoods global is relatively new and a small player as far as market share goes. I hope there will never be a 6 month backorder, but who can foresee the future?

Thank you for trying the samples, I know most people are pleased, especially with the fact that unlike those mentioned, eFoods don't leave you feeling like you just finished eating a salt lick. It is good to be able to salt/pepper to taste.

David

9. Brush

Brush New Member

Got our free meals today. Cooked up the Creamy Potato Soup and the Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole, we have 2 adults and 6 kids, and I gotta tell ya this stuffs pretty good:2thumb:. I think I will be buying more. On the bags it says "Best of used by Jan 24 2026."

10. IWillSurvive

IWillSurvive Member

Great news everyone. Preferred Customers can now purchase a one year food reserve package! Over 2400 servings!

On another good note, the Acts of Kindness Tour has had a great kick off! Thank you all in advance for helping to make it a success! ($3.00 everytime someone refers a friend who tries the free samples!) A couple of you here are already building free food reserves!

Thanks again everyone!

Dave

11. DJgang

DJgang I put SAs on IGNORE!

hey Dave, are the cornbread muffins sweet?

12. slick

slick Active Member

I ordered the sampler and then said the heck with it and ordered the 4 month supply.. I haven't had time to try the sampler been working 7 days so I can have plenty of cash so I can buy all the things needed to be ready when the SHTF LOL.. Cya Slick

13. IWillSurvive

IWillSurvive Member

Introducing the ELITE Reserve pack. It is basically, buy 5 Essential Packs, get on free; here's what it contains:

The eFoods Global Elite Pack gives you peace of mind with 2400 1-cup servings of the basic essentials you need for a long-term food reserves program, all for less than 73¢ per serving!$1749.95
    Includes—

198 Soups: 12 Cheddar Broccoli, 54 Creamy Potatoes, 12 Minestrone, 12 Potato Cheddar, 12 Chicken Noodle, 12 Pasta Fagioli, 60 Tortilla, 12 Italian Chicken, 12 Corn Chowder.

186 Entrees:60 Vegetable Beef Stew, 12 Seasoned Instant Potatoes, 12 Chili Mix/Corn Meal Dumplings, 12 White Cheddar Sauce/Shells, 54 Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole, 12 Chicken Pasta Alfredo, 12 Au Gratin Potatoes, 12 Beef Stroganoff

18 Breakfasts: 6 Granola, 6 Oatmeal, 6 Whey Milk

24 Baked Goods: 6 Pancake Mix, 6 Whole Wheat Bread, 6 Corn Muffin Mix, 6 Buttermilk Biscuit Mix

Then there is the Essentials Pack.
    The eFoods Global Essentials Food Pack offers you tremendous value with 400servings of the basic essentials you need to boost your food reserves program, all for less than 88¢ per serving!
    Includes—

33 Soups: 2 Cheddar Broccoli,
    9 Creamy Potatoes, 2 Minestrone,
    2 Potato Cheddar, 2 Chicken Noodle,
    2 Pasta Fagioli, 10 Tortilla, 2 Italian Chicken, 2 Corn Chowder

31 Entrees: 10 Vegetable Beef Stew,
    2 Seasoned Instant Potatoes, 2 Chili Mix/Corn Meal Dumplings, 2 White Cheddar Sauce/Shells, 9 Cheesy Chicken Rice Casserole, 2 Chicken Pasta Alfredo, 2 Au Gratin Potatoes, 2 Beef Stroganoff

3 Breakfasts: 1 Granola, 1 Oatmeal,
    1 Whey Milk

4 Baked Goods: 1 Pancake Mix,
    1 Whole Wheat Bread, 1 Corn Muffin Mix, 1 Buttermilk Biscuit Mix

There is also a $99.00 variety Pack, as well as individual packs, 4 packs, and bakers dozen, something for every budget.

Visit my website, eFoods - Home - David Poppy take the tour, try your 12 free servings today! Start building your food reserves, now!

Click on the ELITE Thumbnail, now that would be a nice stash to have on hand WSHTF.

Also, all are encouraged to drop me an email with any questions, or if any would like more information on how they can start building a food reserve absolutely free!

[email protected]

Attached Files:

14. IWillSurvive

IWillSurvive Member

Here's a testimonial posted on a thread in another forum I advertise on:

I got the free samples 1 entree and 2 soups... As you all know it's hotter than fire in Texas so I didn't really want the house heated up cooking a big meal. I have 20 and 18 year old daughters and I struck this deal with them. I'll cook us up something quick and if you girls don't like it I'll send ya out for little ceasars. They are wary of my survival trials..lol Tonight I just made the Cheesy Broccoli soup...and some instant rice.
    First off I was surprised how much it made and was worried that I should have held out some water. To be fair I followed the directions. It thickend right up and I poured it over rice. The four of us ate it and there was still some left over. I finished it off but , hey thats my job... Nobody wanted pizza and everybody loved it. I had to keep telling myself that this was a side dish. Tomo we are going to try the "entree" Beef Storganof" and see what happens...I am truly impressed... This is super cheap as far as survival food...hell I fed a family of four for under 6 bucks tonight. Thats great!!!! Thanks again
    Nathan
    Lubbock (aka: Hotter than hell)

Remember 12 free servings available from my website:

15. Tribal Warlord Thug

Tribal Warlord Thug Well-Known Member

hmmmmm....i guess i'll be orderin' some of this to see how it tastes......

16. IWillSurvive

IWillSurvive Member

Enjoy! :beercheer:

17. Tribal Warlord Thug

ordered them today iwillsurvive........will be lookin' forward to trying out these and lettin ya'llz know what i think about them....................

18. DJgang

DJgang I put SAs on IGNORE!

I might order something if someone would answer my question.

Guess "I WILL SURVIVE" is just drumming up business rather than really taking a look at this thread. :scratch

19. Tribal Warlord Thug

got my order today.....that was quick..........ordered chicken noodle, veggie beef and cheddar broccoli soup.......will try them this week and let you know what they taste like......bon appetite.......lol