Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Looks like quite a bit of info but my eyes don't seem to work very well with that black background and green text. I read about halfway down the list and gave up. Everything started running together. :(

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like quite a bit of info but my eyes don't seem to work very well with that black background and green text. I read about halfway down the list and gave up. Everything started running together. :(
Probably why I have this splitting headache!!!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I quite before it came to that point. ;)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Great info!

Once you click on the links, it goes back to the regular text on the screen. I just downloaded about 2/3 of these articles, they look like good information! Thanks for passing it on, I plan on doing the same.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just scrolled down to the bottom and located the link that enabled me to download a zip archive of all the files - I couldn't be bothered putting up with the green on black for any longer than it took me to locate the archive and copy it...

Cheers for the link Expeditioner

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, thanks Expeditioner...good stuff.

Also, thanks wolf1066 for pointing out the zip link. I did not catch that on my first look.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
WOW ... Thanks Expeditioner!:2thumb:

·
مسلم Member
56 Posts
Some of those worth saving especially the jungle related.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just spent entirely toom uch time reding those when I should be doing other things :eek: ... good read thought and worth bookmarking for later. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was like reading and old-school 3270 green screen.

·
Banned
474 Posts
Agreed.. lots of good stuff! :) Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts