Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Well that's all this is, gangs making moves for territory (more income) as cov-19 lock downs are ending. To imitate people also. Good bye, Wall Street. Just a matter of time now.

People will not want anything to do with wall street, once murderous gangs get involved, with Wall Street. People who enjoy being in control of people. Willing to leave them dead in the gutter, and not give them a second thought. Right outside your door now. Will get worst. Maybe not just in public view or consciousness so much, at best, but not going away.
Given some time for you to forget. Distracted by TV news and such.

I hope the US has backup plans for a Wall Street replacement. No joke. This has only just started.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
You have people whom think of themselves as Jihads in the gangs now. The thinking is different. The reasons are different. Looks the same from the outside.

Don't forget to watch shows like OZ, and see how nice the terrorists are. The ones whom are terrorists.

Don't forget to watch shows like "60 days in" and see how nice the gangs are, and how nice other career criminals are, in there. Your fake grandmas and grandpas. You know, convicted sex offenders, and murders, and such.

The same but different.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Another shooting. Press saying people may be scared to come forward. In Toronto this time. Expanding again. The gangs are in control, when they police are not around. Police do not want to be around.

Pandosy shooting: Not the first time man shot has been targeted

Pandosy shooting: Not the first time man shot has been targeted | Watch News Videos Online

The only thing the police are scared of, is there house prices dropping. Have a look around where this is happening. Apartment buildings. For now anyway. When you read enough of these stories in Canada anyway. The problem is when it's a problem is where it's happening. Like in popular places, around innocent people, etc.

Don't forget what the press will do, if any special interest group person gets hurt, of god forbid killed. The polices, friends and family members, in the press.

Where is all the video footage? No cameras around aye. Same thing happened here in Yellowknife NT Canada. A official announcement was made in newspaper, that like 100 video cameras down town, will be turned off, back then. Got turned off. How strange. Unless you do not trust them, and realize, all they care about, is there own career security.

Talk about a explosive device found in this video. Yellowknife is where this tactic was perfected. Street people, allowed to do such things. As in not reported in to anyone about explosive device. Criminals just use it however they want to. Like to scare a person like me, or others like in this case. Extreme imitation. As I have wrote about before. (Years ago even). Warned about. Common knowledge around here among criminals and others whom move to different places like jails or prisons or transfers or promotions somewhere else, etc.

What's going to be done? The absolute bare minimum they can get away with doing. That's it. So if the gangs stop being so public. Now there nice right?

Bye bye wall street. I'm sure the criminals already involved with the gangs and work at wall street, are going to do there very best to fix things up. City hall, police, press, etc.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what do you think it's going to be like in 2 years, 5 years, 10 years? I can not even imaging what ten years from now, will be like, except worst. More places that have housing price concerns. More closed malls, as people do not want to be around the gangs. More gangs. Bigger gangs, right where you live. More poverty hence more violence. Etc. More.

Seems police are starting to travel like they need to be in convoys. Stay together as groups, where they are. I expect more terrorism like activities. Will not be national, but local, like implied bomb threats. As talked about in link below again.

Pandosy shooting: Not the first time man shot has been targeted

Pandosy shooting: Not the first time man shot has been targeted | Watch News Videos Online

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In Canada before, in the fairly last past, something different happened. Like 70 or 80 years ago now, I guess. The criminal gangs got so bad, the towns people got together, and gathered then all up at gunpoint, and brang them to the town square. Then they hung, every single one of them. Remember seeing this being talked about in the past, decades ago once. Also like a month ago online on some news site once. They never had any serious crimes for 40 to 50 years later, it was said. Well for sure not gang related crimes, because they were all dead.

Canada and other places, desperately need the death penalty.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Police: School shooting victim went to aid boy being bullied. Police: School shooting victim went to aid boy being bullied

Another gangster in training. When a bully gets away with bullying one person. The bully is bullying all. It also teaches all to bully that same person to various degrees. We will see, how long it takes, for details, of this murder, to come out, to the general public. The longer it takes "all details to come out in the press" the more bad it was "making people look too bad". Like the school administration. What part did they play, and punishment, are they going to get, for letting murder, take place. The let all the steps, for murder to take place, be implemented. Kids with guns? None right? No punishment, what so ever, for letting this happen, to a minor. How did it get so bad, on there watch? That murder takes place? I'm sure, they will have lots of excuses, for not doing there job, if presses to answer. Which is not going to happen.

To say that bullying is out of control here, is a understatement. If I let that happen or you did. That is what the press would say. There would be debates, and such, on national TV news, and other shows, saying so. I would be made hated nationally, or you.

Lets here more about the victim of bullying to. What was going on. That bullying, directly lead, to this murder taking place. Good luck with that. Hardly a peep, about the severe bullying victim. A guess, a white male, or almost white male. Lets see. I would bet, if anything was done to "help" bullying victim by school administration. It was stuff about, how it was the victims fault. You need to be more friendly, you need to try harder, you are too sensitive, etc. When the school administration lets stuff like that happen it is because of school policy. They made, or keep that school policy in place. If it's not officially school policy. Then this happened because the school administration, was not supervising staff properly. The captains (board members and such) need to go down with this ship, and be publicly fired, with a explanation of why, played several times, on national news. If they want this type of thing to stop.

Like with law enforcement, publicly killing people, on videos. They just got to stop, publicly killing people. It is actually for there own good. Still had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, to stop, "publicly" killing people. Friends, family, and relatives, helping each other out.

All of northern Canada is like this. Nunavut and the Northwest Territories. NU & NT. You can bet your families life on it. Because you will be. F.A.S.D. is rampant here. It even use to get talked about, on the nation news here in Canada, at one time, it was so bad, and still is. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Dysfunction. The babies are born with no morals, to one degree or another. Because of the mothers drinking and drug use while pregnant. Kind of like crack babies. Where are all the crack babies gone? All grown up now. Same with the almost crack babies.

Northern Canada is a place that had residential schools. Having those types of people around, never got fixed up. People like that, are shipped here, along with victims, like myself. Perverted preachers, are a fairly recent example, of the types, that get sent here. Same with similar people, working in the criminal justice system, human rights government departments, social services type departments, the medical community. basically big budget departments. Because we trusted them. So they did this type of thing to us and still do. Basically government workers in general. Not all but lots. Enough that, they basically get away, and for decades with, arranging the same type of situations, as above to happen. That want people arrested locally, (career security) and also declared mentally crazy, then there victims are trapped locally, relying on these government workers, and there "service". They want you to become a junkie, and become part, of the street people gangs locally.

This type of behaviours, probably came straight for Yellowknife NT Canada. Right where I live. Going on for like a hundred years, or more here. All kinds of minorities now were taught to hate and blame us for all there problems. So they attack us any way they can. Woe to you, if you become homeless, with minorities in gangs, on the streets, and in governments. Even thought, many of there traditional homelands, had tribal warfare, and slavery, for 1000s of years. But somehow, for some reason, it's all our fault? How nice that was for then? Right? How nice it is for them, and other government workers?

I suspect, even around here, that when some white person, or almost white person, over doses. It is suicide. It's such a horror to them, what's being done to them, and allowed to be done to them. Especially ,when you realize, what the R.C.M.P. are really like to. Enablers big time. Same with everybody else in government basically, whom are supposed to help you. Many are just junkies, who want no help, but pretend to want some help. Court ordered or whatever. Keeping the paperwork going for them, to appear to try to be helping, etc.

This has become a science now. Perfected locally here on me personally. I had literally 100s of thousands of harassment's, done to me on purpose. Even kids around here know what to do to drive people crazy. To the point of suicide. The highest suicide rate in the country, and attempted suicide rate. He's crazy you see. Don;t you understand. Move along now. My former employer the local newspaper did this on purpose to me. Got drug addicts and junkies involved on purpose harassing me. the criminal justice system and police pretended they didn't know 3hat was going on. What was being done to me. There is I would say a million dead around the world because of what they did. Let's say times 10 every night begging god for death every night as I use to.

Let me make myself perfectly clear. Junkies are better human beings, than members of the press. Here anyway. If I had to choose to be around those 2 groups. I choose murdering junkies.

Go ahead ask the press there, to do a detailed in dept report, fairly quickly. Just even, all facts, like a bullet list. See what happens. Background info of the murder, and shot victim, and bullied person especially, and what the school administration did, and did not do to fix this up. This was 100% completely preventable. But that's not what is important to these people.

In response to a comment about gun control.

Government workers use criminals now locally everywhere, as tools, for career security. It's the government (government workers), and not guns, or clubs, or knives, or vehicles, or numbers of thugs, after you. These are tools, used by criminals, to kill people, and dominate, and terrorize people. The murders need to be dealt with properly. That is just a distraction. Gun violence. A terrifying distraction, if you are a victim. Don't worry, the criminal justice system, will convict you, if you were to use a gun, to defend yourself. Even by having a gun, if they can get away with that. they do to. You criminal now yourself.

In jail, or prison now, surrounded by gangs of criminals, who hate you. Same with the courts. They hate you to, and corrections staff. You will learn the truth then, about the criminal justice system, and law enforcement. If you survive and stay sane. Driven crazy or suicidal (even more crazy) by terror, and violence.

Even a old crippled women, can effectively, defend themselves, from one or more criminals, with a gun. Don't forget, the judge will nick pick, why you are a murder, and nick pick, why some cop, is not a murder.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Having a bully victim getting charged with assault lets say, and declared mentally unfit, or crazy. Happens 1000s of more times, if not 10s of thousands of times, than school shootings. That's what they want to happen. That persons, the victims life being destroyed, for various local government workers, career security. They do not want school shootings anymore, because they no longer completely control what people think. At one time, it was great gun control fodder. So for weeks and weeks, it would be on national TV news shows.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
How would you like it, if the violence there, where you are, was only 90% level of killing someone. (All the time, daily).

To these people, like law enforcement there. They think that's ok. As long as the press, doesn't draw attention to what's allowed to go on, around there. (That's what the press was doing, nothing). The violence. They want the violence happening. known murders, and committers, of other types of serious crimes. When a cop stands by, and does nothing, when a fellow cop is committing serious crimes, or any actual crimes (criminal cops in the open). That is a indication of institutionalized corrupt. Commonplace behaviours they have and do. No real checks and balances for the police (the courts).

The only reason, the police were forced to stop killing people, if front of the general public, with cameras going. Was because, the police were murdering people, in front of the general public. Judges were starting to look, as they really are. Extremely corrupt, and enablers, of murder taking place, in full view of the general public. They want the general public believing in them, as your betters, and not murders themselves. Then they are just more criminals. Just criminals pretending, to be your betters. They are not. With extreme powers over you.

Judges have gotten away, for so long, with being criminals. Taking our rights away. Unjustly, giving people criminal records. Unjustly, sending people to jail and prison, etc. Power without restraint. They don't want to stop. All criminals, are the same basically. Career criminals anyway. Not much different, than a junkie, on the streets. They want to keep pretending, they are your betters though. They are the ones, whom let law enforcement, get out of control. With the help, of the press. The press started turning on the police, because the police, were starting to turn on the press. That's it. Function creep. Getting more violent, with more and more, groups of peoples, law enforcement. Not just the modern day slaves we are.

So personal fear, of judges themselves, starting to experience personal consequences, in there lives, is the only reason. That police, are being forced to, stop killing people in public. They were getting, so out of control, with murder, and of course, other serious crimes.

The police, did not understand, that is was in there own best interest, to stop murdering people, if full view, of the general public. Only fear of personal punishment, has forced them, to pretend, they are now different. Yet again.

I guarantee you, poor people, as always. Modern day slaves. Slaves still. Are still being abused, by the criminal justice system. Lots and lots and lots, everywhere locally. There career security. There easy lives. But others peoples, misery and suffering, and lives of terror and violence. So they can have there fun lives. How they rage, at you, when you interfere with that. Or for any reason, you made them angry. So then, they kill you, or as good as, or you experience grave bodily harm. (Criminal record, violence, gangs allowed to come after you, and worst).

A gang member, is a gun, to a cop and judge, that gets to brutalize you. Just like if a cop, was to threaten to kill, or shoot you, and sometimes, point his or her gun at you. That is extreme imitation, and violence, done to you. What about when they let gangs take over? The gang member themselves, do the same things, and other brutal things, to you and yours. Gangs, have become, ways for the criminal justice system, to control, and brutalize, you and yours. But pretend not to be. That's it. As is done to me.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
If the school administration, had been calling the police, all the time, when they should have. (Didn't happen, that's all that really matters.) The police, would have started getting angry, at then. Having the police angry at you, is no joke. That is scary, and dangerous, and fast. That is a real threat, to your life, and liberty, and freedom. Not just a abstract thing, but right them right there. Being terrified.

You may not think of that situation, as yourself, being terrified, because, you have been taught, to respond a certain way, by the TV, an such. But that's what it is. If that person, was a gang member, acting the same way. You would be terrified, or very scared differently. Different training.

They are above the law. We are below the law. Slaves have no basic human rights. they want to pretend we do. Pretending, going through the motions, with no real consequences for themselves, personally. Has made doing that, now (pretending in the courts, over and over again, the same things), part of there career security, and pretending, we have rights. Many do not win, in the courts. I would not. They would keep pretending, the judge especially. That I'm crazy, violent, a criminal, etc. Yet again.

Just so you know, your lawyer, in places like Yellowknife NT Canada, will be the one, to basically say, you are crazy, in the court room. Other things to. You $500 a hour lawyer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts