Since storing items requires space and for many of us space is limited, it is important to make the most of what room we do have. Because of this need to use every inch in our favor, it is key to buy and store items with multiple uses. The more you can get out of one particular item, the more valuable it will be to you, especially in cases where a little bit goes a long way.
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is not just a salad dressing anymore. Organic, raw, unfiltered, and unpasteurized apple cider vinegar has a lot to offer, so much so that if you have not tried it already you might want to start experimenting with it. After all, the best way to decide if you like something is to try it for yourself, but in the meantime, here are a few reasons why ACV is worth embracing:
1. It is rumored to be able to aid in dissolving kidney stones.
2. Warding off illness, such as the flu, is helpful through the use of ACV.
3. If you are nauseous, take some apple cider vinegar to calm your stomach.
4. To adjust the pH in your body, take some ACV.
5. Need a quick detox? Try apple cider vinegar!
6. If a diabetic needs to lower glucose, ACV can help!
7. Foot/toenail fungus is no match for apple cider vinegar.
8. Should losing weight be on your mind, the ability of ACV to suppress your appetite can help.
9. If your blood pressure is high, apple cider vinegar has been said to help bring it down.
10. If allergies are a problem for you, take a swig of ACV to combat them.
Photo: Home Remedies Web
11. Sinuses clogged and congested? ACV to the rescue!
12. Got a debilitating migraine? Try some apple cider vinegar for relief.
13. Rumor has it that cancer growth can be slowed or halted by ACV.
14. It has also been said that apple cider vinegar can help lower cholesterol.
15. To clear buildup on skin or scalps, apply ACV.
16. Got a pesky wart? Treat it with apple cider vinegar to send it on its way.
17. Put itchy bug bites to bed with ACV.
18. If inflammation or arthritis are a problem for you, apple cider vinegar can help!
19. Should unsightly blemishes be a problem on your skin, ACV can aid in clearing them up.
20. Got heartburn? Swallow some apple cider vinegar to ease the pain.
Photo: Healthy Reader
When it comes to one product that can serve multiple purposes, apple cider vinegar is something that is truly able to cover a lot of bases. Some of the purposes for which it is used and rumored to be successful have not been extensively evaluated by the medical community, so take those with a grain of salt and do not substitute these remedies for tried and true medical advice and treatment. If you wish, incorporate ACV into your life by taking a shot and seeing for yourself what it can do for you.