You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Prepared Society!    
Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Preparedness & Survival Forums > General Survival Discussion >

Reminder of op sec

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2017, 12:38 PM   #21
TheLazyL
Cowboy
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8816 Times on 2512 Posts
Likes Given: 2279

TheLazyL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbob View Post
The UPS drivers here tell me about those heavy boxes of bullets they have delivered at other addresses in the area and I'm sure they have told the other addressee's about my deliveries as well. ...They are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to what is happening around here, which is not so good sometimes.
I ordered some bullets on line. If I had read the fine print (I didn't) I would have known a signature was required on delivery. So I drove the 15 miles to the Post Office to pick them up..

So the next time I ordered from this company I had it shipped to my work address to my attention.

Our UPS Driver is fantastic. Work has three buildings in a cluster. Instead of just dumping our boxes in one of the buildings he takes the time to delivery to each building AND if our name is on it he'll bring it to you. From the ship from address and the weight he knew what was in the box. He sets the box that weights five thousand pounds (OK I exaggerated) on my work station and then proceeds to name everyone he has delivered to that day from the same company. I told the Driver that perhaps everyone wouldn't want everyone to know what they were ordering. He did a double take and hasn't volunteered information since (at least not to me).

Read a good fiction story about folks that ordered gold and silver online and had their orders delivered to the house. The local Delivery Driver had compiled his own personal list of these customers. SHTF he and a few buddies used the listed for their home invasion targets.

45 Colt when you care enough to send the very best.
People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply