Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Preparedness & Survival Forums > Fiction & Non-Fiction Stories > Deep Winter Stories

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 12:50 AM   #1
tsherry

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

tsherry is on a distinguished road
Default Deep Winter Stories

Are available from me directly as PDF's for free....Some folks have already taken me up on the offer...

Shoot me an email to deepwinter2007 at comcast.net and I'll send all three.

(Yes, they are all in print, and I sell them directly with autographs. Details in the email.)

All my best-

Tom S.

Last edited by NaeKid; 04-01-2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Edited email address to be non-clickable

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-28-2011, 04:11 AM   #2
tsherry

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default 'Distance'

The fourth book in the series (running a parallel timeline to the first three, but from a very different perspective) is being posted as I have time to write the beastie on the blog site, Deep Winter.

Sixteen chapters of the planned sixty are now up for your doomer fiction enjoyment.

Tom S.

Old 03-26-2011, 04:59 AM   #3
tsherry

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Eighteen chapters of 'Distance' are now up on the blog. When I get to twenty chapters, I'll have a PDF of that available for all those ebook folk who don't want to read online. (that'll be a third of the book).

Take care and keep safe gang. Storm's a'comin'.

Tom S.

Old 03-29-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
Wags

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Wags is on a distinguished road

Looking forward to reading it! Thanks!

Old 03-30-2011, 03:33 AM   #5
tsherry

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Just posted Chapter 19 on the blog. After '20', I'll probably start having PDF's available of the first third of the book...

Tom S.

Old 03-31-2011, 11:07 PM   #6
tsherry

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default PDF's.....

Today, 3/31/11, is the last day that I'll be sending out free PDF's of the first three installments of the story. I'm getting hit with a **serious** amount of spam from numerous recipients (I'm sure it's all unintended, as the accounts, mostly gmail accounts, appear to have been jacked--but it's overwhelming and very, very time consuming to sort it all out.).

PDF's are available at Lulu.com of each of the stories for $5 each; Kindle versions are on Amazon; and printed versions available at both. For at least the time being, I still have copies on hand for purchase, autographed and shipped of each--The first three books, autographed and shipped in the lower 48 or to any APO, for $80.

Thanks gang--

Tom S.

Old 04-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #7
NaeKid
YourAdministrator, eh?
PS_ADMIN.png

Liked 2080 Times on 1144 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

NaeKid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsherry View Post
Today, 3/31/11, is the last day that I'll be sending out free PDF's of the first three installments of the story. I'm getting hit with a **serious** amount of spam from numerous recipients (I'm sure it's all unintended, as the accounts, mostly gmail accounts, appear to have been jacked--but it's overwhelming and very, very time consuming to sort it all out.).

PDF's are available at Lulu.com of each of the stories for $5 each; Kindle versions are on Amazon; and printed versions available at both. For at least the time being, I still have copies on hand for purchase, autographed and shipped of each--The first three books, autographed and shipped in the lower 48 or to any APO, for $80.

Thanks gang--

Tom S.
Would you take PM's from forum-members and email out the .pdfs to them if requested?

Ready or not, trouble comes. Being prepared for it and having the right attitude to deal with the issues is what makes us prepared. Having stuff is just a bonus!

The problem with society today is that the people who deserve the beating are not given the beating they deserve.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:32 PM   #8
tsherry

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaeKid View Post
Would you take PM's from forum-members and email out the .pdfs to them if requested?
Yes--absolutely.

Tom S.

Old 04-06-2011, 01:36 AM   #9
AzDesertRatMarine

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

AzDesertRatMarine is on a distinguished road
Default Great Stuff!

If you have not yet read this series, you are shorting yourself! I have read all three, and have gotten others on-board with the help of Tom Sherry's fiction.

Remember to read them in order!

Steve

Old 04-13-2011, 05:20 AM   #10
tsherry

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzDesertRatMarine View Post
If you have not yet read this series, you are shorting yourself! I have read all three, and have gotten others on-board with the help of Tom Sherry's fiction.

Remember to read them in order!

Steve
"Distance" will be corresponding to the first three books...so it'll be possible to read Deep Winter with the first twenty chapters of Distance; Shatter with the second twenty; Remnant with the final third.

I just need more hours in the day...

Tom S.

Quick Reply