Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Preparedness & Survival Forums > Product Reviews > Exellent new prepping book!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
gypsysue
The wanderer

Liked 1186 Times on 560 Posts
Likes Given: 1501

gypsysue is on a distinguished road
Default Exellent new prepping book!

This book just came out today! It's designed for those who don't have money to spare for buying food storage!

A lot of people think they don't have enough money to store extra food for emergencies. It's a struggle just to make ends meet and afford what they need right now. I think anyone can start to prepare for the future.

Don't be put off by thinking you have to buy expensive pre-packaged food storage, or foods that you're not familiar with. Stocking up doesn't have to be expensive or complicated. You can get started with just a few dollars a month.

If, at the end of the book,you still don't think you can do it, send me an email and we'll talk. I've included my email address, my blog link, and we're working on a website. (Amazon links are touchy, so if it doesn't work, type "Poverty Prepping" into the search on Amazon).

http://www.amazon.com/Poverty-Prepping-Tomorrow-Afford-ebook/dp/B007RIMU2O/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1333638747&sr=8-6

Priced cheap (.99) so everyone can afford it, and destined to be a best-seller! Get yours today!

By your very own "gypsysue"!

People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #2
goshengirl
Supporting Member
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2980 Times on 1339 Posts
Likes Given: 9806

goshengirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsysue View Post
By your very own "gypsysue"!
Woo hoo! You go, girl!
This is MUCH needed info.

"These are the times that try men's souls." - Thomas Paine
Swagbucks
A Soapbox With a View

Old 04-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
Freyadog

Liked 441 Times on 213 Posts
Likes Given: 2463

Freyadog is on a distinguished road

Don't have a kindle so is there anyway else we can purchase the book?

Old 04-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
gypsysue
The wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyadog View Post
Don't have a kindle so is there anyway else we can purchase the book?

You don't need a kindle. You can buy kindle books and read them on your computer.

What you do is create an account on amazon that is similar to an email account like yahoo, gmail, or hotmail. This account is for loading kindle books into. It is FREE to create this account. It's called a Kindle Cloud Reader.

Then you can either store them there, or download them to your computer. After you download them to your computer they're yours forever to do what you want with them. You don't even need internet to read them then, since they're in your computer. Or you can store your "library" of kindle books in the cloud reader account and just download them when you want to read them.

You still have to pay Amazon the .99 for the book, or pay for any other books at whatever cost they are, but the "Kindle Cloud Reader" account is free. Plus, then you can go to the daily free downloads that Pam posts down in the 'chit-chat' section of this forum, and get as many of those free books as you want. They're different every day, and are books that are of interest to prepper-minded people, including both fiction and non-fiction.

But first, you can buy MY book! lol

If you have any questions, ask and I'll help.

Old 04-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #5
Kellog

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Kellog is on a distinguished road

Yay GypsySue!! Can't wait to read it!!

Old 04-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #6
DKRinAK
As smart as

Liked 154 Times on 98 Posts
Likes Given: 13

DKRinAK is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsysue View Post
You don't need a kindle. You can buy kindle books and read them on your computer.

What you do is create an account on amazon that is similar to an email account like yahoo, gmail, or hotmail. This account is for loading kindle books into. It is FREE to create this account. It's called a Kindle Cloud Reader.

Then you can either store them there, or download them to your computer. After you download them to your computer they're yours forever to do what you want with them. You don't even need internet to read them then, since they're in your computer. Or you can store your "library" of kindle books in the cloud reader account and just download them when you want to read them.

You still have to pay Amazon the .99 for the book, or pay for any other books at whatever cost they are, but the "Kindle Cloud Reader" account is free. Plus, then you can go to the daily free downloads that Pam posts down in the 'chit-chat' section of this forum, and get as many of those free books as you want. They're different every day, and are books that are of interest to prepper-minded people, including both fiction and non-fiction.

But first, you can buy MY book! lol

If you have any questions, ask and I'll help.
How to open an amazon account
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-download-completely-free-amazon-kindle-ebooks-to-your-pc/

If you don't want to give up your credit card number to Amazon, go buy a 25 dollar Visa gift card and use that number.

Free kindle app
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000426311&tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=7442400567&ref=pd_sl_6g97entshf_b
fior reading Kindle books on your PC, mac, smart phone...

Old 04-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
gypsysue
The wanderer

Thanks, DKR! You are awesome for posting that!

DKR is an author too with great books for sale on Amazon! In the fiction section of this forum you can read the first couple chapters of his books.

We who write prep fiction and other prep-related books appreciate your support!

Old 04-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #8
Possumfam

Liked 79 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Possumfam is on a distinguished road

Great Job, Sue! You're addressing one of the biggest reason ppl who want to prep, dont.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:35 PM   #9
Kellog

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Kellog is on a distinguished road

You got me, GypsySue, I downloaded the book and was looking at the table of contents and the sections...got to chapter 8 and saw the last section... No...NO! Surely NOT GypsySue!!! Then I read it...phew!

Nope. I'm not telling. Ya'll gonna have to fork over your 99 cents to learn the shocking truth!

Old 04-05-2012, 06:53 PM   #10
gypsysue
The wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellog View Post
You got me, GypsySue, I downloaded the book and was looking at the table of contents and the sections...got to chapter 8 and saw the last section... No...NO! Surely NOT GypsySue!!! Then I read it...phew!

Nope. I'm not telling. Ya'll gonna have to fork over your 99 cents to learn the shocking truth!
rotfl!!!

That was my own little humor, putting that in the table of contents and laughing my head off because I knew people would be shocked and just have to see what I wrote about it!

Quick Reply