You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Prepared Society!    
Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Off The Path > International Current News & Events >

Illegal may actually be illegal again.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2017, 12:58 AM   #61
Pessimistic2
Watching the world self-destruct!
PS_SUPPORTER.png
 
Pessimistic2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,130
Liked 9276 Times on 3099 Posts
Likes Given: 12069

Pessimistic2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Tmttactical....."According to Jessica Gonzalez, spokeswoman for the Dept. of Motor Vehicles (DMV), illegal aliens in California have nothing to fear. She told the AP that although the department makes “databases available to law-enforcement entities,” that information would not include the legal status of driver’s license holders."

Amazing......they run MY driver's license and every speeding ticket I have had in the last 5 years shows up, and they automatically check for "wants/warrants." They run an illegal immigrant's driver's license and they don't even get the "legal status" of the license holder??? WTF!!!

If you're not gonna give LEOs the "legal status" of the licensee, what's the point of the DMV giving LEOs ANYTHING at all?? Hell, what's the point of LEOs even CHECKING the license??



__________________

I'm attempting to give a damn about all those "foreign nations" that are receiving U.S. Aid, but hate us anyway. It ain't workin'.

Pessimistic2 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2017, 01:24 AM   #62
tmttactical
Supporting Member
PS_SUPPORTER.png
 
tmttactical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,998
Liked 8652 Times on 2151 Posts
Likes Given: 28032

tmttactical is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimistic2 View Post
Tmttactical....."According to Jessica Gonzalez, spokeswoman for the Dept. of Motor Vehicles (DMV), illegal aliens in California have nothing to fear. She told the AP that although the department makes “databases available to law-enforcement entities,” that information would not include the legal status of driver’s license holders."

Amazing......they run MY driver's license and every speeding ticket I have had in the last 5 years shows up, and they automatically check for "wants/warrants." They run an illegal immigrant's driver's license and they don't even get the "legal status" of the license holder??? WTF!!!

If you're not gonna give LEOs the "legal status" of the licensee, what's the point of the DMV giving LEOs ANYTHING at all?? Hell, what's the point of LEOs even CHECKING the license??
Yes, Law enforcement can't get it (how is that not Aiding and Abetting?) but if a court order opens the database , then all off the illegal can be identified and checked against voter rolls and also given to ICE. 2 birds - 1 stone.

I wonder how fast it will take that court order denial to get to the Supreme Court? The Ninth Circuit Court is going to become the "Chicken little - sky id falling" laughing stock with a overturn rate of 95%.


__________________
tmttactical is online now  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2017, 01:47 AM   #63
Pessimistic2
Watching the world self-destruct!
PS_SUPPORTER.png
 
Pessimistic2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,130
Liked 9276 Times on 3099 Posts
Likes Given: 12069

Pessimistic2 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmttactical View Post
Yes, Law enforcement can't get it. (how is that not Aiding and Abetting?)
Refusing to provide the "legal status" of an illegal immigrant is "aiding and abetting," as well as "obstruction of justice," and perhaps even some type of "conspiracy" charge, and "accomplice before/after the fact."

Employers, in theory anyway, face charges for hiring illegal immigrants, and LE can't even get their "legal status" from the DMV in Californication?

Ya know, never mind California's feeble attempt at petitioning for "secession," how about all the Conservative states petition for the "repeal of California's statehood?" (After first permitting all Conservative Californians to leave and head for some other state.) Or maybe just petition for the "deactivation of the 9th Circuit?")
__________________

I'm attempting to give a damn about all those "foreign nations" that are receiving U.S. Aid, but hate us anyway. It ain't workin'.

Pessimistic2 is offline  
2
People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2017, 01:51 AM   #64
tmttactical
Supporting Member
PS_SUPPORTER.png
 
tmttactical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,998
Liked 8652 Times on 2151 Posts
Likes Given: 28032

tmttactical is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimistic2 View Post
Refusing to provide the "legal status" of an illegal immigrant is "aiding and abetting," as well as "obstruction of justice," and perhaps even some type of "conspiracy" charge, and "accomplice before/after the fact."

Employers, in theory anyway, face charges for hiring illegal immigrants, and LE can't even get their "legal status" from the DMV in Californication?

Ya know, never mind California's feeble attempt at petitioning for "secession," how about all the Conservative states petition for the "repeal of California's statehood?" (After first permitting all Conservative Californians to leave and head for some other state.) Or maybe just petition for the "deactivation of the 9th Circuit?")
Works for me. -- BOTH ---
__________________
tmttactical is online now  
3
People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-01-2017, 02:06 AM   #65
Caribou
Time Traveler
PS_MODERATOR.png
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 5,351
Liked 15709 Times on 4371 Posts
Likes Given: 24437

Caribou is on a distinguished road
Default

Alaska is part of the area covered by the 9th Circuit. I think they should move the hearings to Fairbanks. Now, I don't want any more California liberals here but I will sacrifice to see them whine when it hits -60*F.



__________________
http://www.armedcitizensnetwork.com/

“It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
Caribou is offline  
5
People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Again and again gabbyj310 General Chit-Chat 7 05-24-2015 05:36 PM
Do You Actually Have An Emergency Plan And Survival Kit?? agringo4u Equipment & Survival Kits 10 10-19-2011 03:36 PM
Leg Cramps Ointment-actually works SurviveNthrive Health & Medicine 0 12-05-2010 08:14 PM
A "green" garden spray that actually works? horseman09 Gardening and Agriculture 15 07-12-2010 01:42 AM