You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Prepared Society!    
Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Off The Path > International Current News & Events >

Hawaii may become first US state to adopt basic income

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2017, 10:14 PM   #31
Pessimistic2
Watching the world self-destruct!
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9276 Times on 3099 Posts
Likes Given: 12069

Pessimistic2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytogo View Post
Milk Prices in Hawaii Go Up
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/
And prices will continue to go up ,is the American way ,soon many more will be under social services like Puerto Rico then total collapse and bail out.
Didn't see any "milk." But it wouldn't be surprising. Hawaii impotrs nearly all foodstuffs. Milk around here goes for anywhere between $2.59 and $3.79 depending on where you make your purchase. Just gotta pay attention!

I'm attempting to give a damn about all those "foreign nations" that are receiving U.S. Aid, but hate us anyway. It ain't workin'.

People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply