You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Prepared Society!    
Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Off The Path > International Current News & Events >

Getting fed up with the Muslims...Driver kills one, injures 10..

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2017, 11:26 PM   #11
Pessimistic2
Watching the world self-destruct!
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9276 Times on 3099 Posts
Likes Given: 12069

Pessimistic2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackbottomLouis View Post
I hope the guy gets a not guilty verdict. I hate having to stoop to their level but something has to be done. Maybe random explosions going off in their cities will drive the point home. I certainly wont have any sympathy for the "poor us" reporting in the aftermath.
It is extremely bad that one has to "stoop to their level." Unfortunately, it is necessary, for the simple reason they can't comprehend anything ABOVE their level.

I'm attempting to give a damn about all those "foreign nations" that are receiving U.S. Aid, but hate us anyway. It ain't workin'.

People Like This 
Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2017, 01:57 AM   #12
RedBeard
aka. Red the Butcher

Liked 2779 Times on 783 Posts
Likes Given: 2665

RedBeard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimistic2 View Post
It is extremely bad that one has to "stoop to their level." Unfortunately, it is necessary, for the simple reason they can't comprehend anything ABOVE their level.
That is the point most people miss right there!

Old 06-20-2017, 09:29 AM   #13
marlas1too

Liked 434 Times on 130 Posts
Likes Given: 388

marlas1too is an unknown quantity at this point

I look for the next nonbeliver to just walk in and start to shoot them while they are on their knees JUST like the muslims do to christians in the middle east you just clean house and see if they like it done to them---IMHO

remember its better to have and not need than need and not have

keep your friends close and you enemy,s within knife range
improvise,adapt,overcome

People Like This 
Old 06-20-2017, 03:26 PM   #14
weedygarden
I sold my soul to the internet

Liked 6364 Times on 2317 Posts
Likes Given: 16776

weedygarden is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlas1too View Post
I look for the next nonbeliver to just walk in and start to shoot them while they are on their knees JUST like the muslims do to christians in the middle east you just clean house and see if they like it done to them---IMHO
Sadly, I think that would be the only thing that they would understand.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:31 PM   #15
CrackbottomLouis
Winston Smith Sent Me
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 17257 Times on 3647 Posts
Likes Given: 5830

CrackbottomLouis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimistic2 View Post
It is an unfortunate point, but nevertheless a true one. How do you deal with someone who can't even comprehend the meaning of civilized behavior, or the benefits of civilization? The answer is you DON'T "deal with them", and you CAN'T "reason" with them, the ONLY alternative left is to get "down on their level" and just flat azz ELIMINATE THEM.....remove them from the gene pool PERMANENTLY. The "gang bangers" are a prime example....the only thing a gang banger recognizes and fears is a force greater than his own. "Reasons, dialogues, explanations," mean NOTHING...and simply render YOU "weak" in their eyes. It all boils down to lack of "abstract/conceptual intelligence." They just don't have it.

As an example that you might still find the research papers on.....There were a number of research studies about 40-50 years ago, by a couple of scientists named Shockley and Jensen that showed beyond any question that brain functions of "Negroes and Caucasians" were almost exactly the OPPOSITE.
A. The Negro brain functions "in the here and now," geared to immediate results, immediate benefits, immediate gratification, immediate pleasure, immediate dominance physically. They were almost entirely lacking the ability to comprehend any type of "future results/benefits" from long-term, continuing actions, and could not pass any kind of test relating to learning new material, and retaining that knowledge for more than a few MINUTES! (Less than a 5% average retention rate beyond 15 minutes, if I remember correctly.)
B. The Caucasian brain functions "in terms of future benefits" derived from long-term, continuing actions, which enable the Caucasian to accomplish things with less work, have more leisure, earn a higher income, and to engage in INVENTING & DISCOVERING THINGS simply by/through abstract. conceptual "thinking/reasoning." Future benefits, future satisfaction, future results, etc., and they had no difficulty with learning and retaining "new material." (The retention rate was measured over a maximum of 24 hours for the tests, and if I remember correctly the retention rate average for Caucasians was over 80%.)

These studies were BURIED during the late 60's/early 70's when the "Civil Rights Movement" got under way, and the Left condemned the studies as "racist and bigoted." As the Left took over, Shockley and Jensen were "discredited," and shoved aside, lost their University positions, and were considered a pair of Right Wing extremists.

The "history" of Shockley and Jensen's research has been rewritten and twisted so many times by the Left over the years that finding accurate accounts now is pretty problematic. You can kinda get the idea though from part of his bio mention in Wikipedia....

Excerpt from William Jensen's biography in Wiki. " According to Jencks & Phillips (1998), in his article Jensen had argued "that educational programs for disadvantaged children initiated as the War on Poverty had failed, and the black-white race gap probably had a substantial genetic component." They summarised Jensen's argument as follows:

A. "Most of the variation in black-white scores is genetic"
B. "No one has advanced a plausible environmental explanation for the black-white gap"
C. "Therefore it is more reasonable to assume that part of the black-white gap is genetic in origin.

According to Loehlin, Lindzey & Spuhler (1975), Jensen's article defended 3 claims:

1. IQ tests provide accurate measurements of a real human ability that is relevant in many aspects of life.
2. Intelligence, as measured by IQ tests, is highly (about 80%) heritable and parents with low IQs are much more likely to have children with low IQs
3. Educational programs have been unable to significantly change the intelligence of individuals or groups.

A really good book to read is "The Bell Curve," by Richard Herrnstein and Charles Murray, a psychologist and a political scientist, respectively, published in 1994. The book was immediately and vociferously attacked by the Left as being "racist," naturally despite its extremely well documented research and findings.

http://www.intelltheory.com/bellcurve.shtml

Excerpt from review: "The Bell Curve, in its introduction, begins with a brief description of the history of intelligence theory and recent developments in intelligence thought and testing, through the eyes of the authors. The introduction concludes with six important assumptions that the authors build much of the Bell Curve's case upon. These six assumptions regarding the validity of "classical" cognitive testing techniques include:
1. There is such a difference as a general factor of cognitive ability on which human beings differ.
2. All standardized test of academic aptitude or achievement measure this general factor to some degree, but IQ tests expressly designed for that purpose measure it most accurately.
3. IQ scores match, to a first degree, whatever it is that people mean when they use the word intelligent, or smart in ordinary language.
4. IQ scores are stable, although not perfectly so, over much of a person's life.
5. Properly administered IQ tests are not demonstrably biased against social, economic, ethnic, or racial groups.
6 Cognitive ability is substantially heritable, apparently no less than 40 percent and no more than 80 percent.

--------------------------------------------

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve

Excerpt: "The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life is a 1994 book by psychologist Richard J. Herrnstein and political scientist Charles Murray. In this text, the authors argue that human intelligence is substantially influenced by both inherited and environmental factors and is a better predictor of many personal dynamics, including financial income, job performance, birth out of wedlock, and involvement in crime than are an individual's parental socioeconomic status. They also argue that those with high intelligence, the "cognitive elite", are becoming separated from those of average and below-average intelligence. The book was controversial, especially where the authors wrote about racial differences in intelligence and discussed the implications of those differences."
------------------------------------------------------------------

I normally don't care all that much for "Wikipedia," but occasionally it does have its uses.
Id be careful quoting "scientific research" that shows why one race is better than another. Keep in mind the study you mentioned was done in the fifties. The nazis had a lot of "scienticic research" regarding the Jews that was dead wrong and came from a place of bigotry designed to show a result that supported their agenda as well. Sounded a lot like this "research". I know a lot of black folks that do quite well for themselves and dont fit that study at all. I think it has much more to do with the culture you are raised in rather than your ethnicity. I know white trash that fits that study to a T.

I once met a man named Galt.
He said it didnt matter who was at fault.
The looters will loose and moochers be d*mn*d,
Because Ragnar has a Colt!

People Like This 
Old 06-20-2017, 07:36 PM   #16
readytogo
ExCommunicated

Liked 3791 Times on 1686 Posts
Likes Given: 905

readytogo is on a distinguished road

From the news.....
"Over the past 10 years (2007-2016), domestic extremists of all kinds have killed at least 372 people in the United States. Of those deaths, approximately 74% were at the hands of right-wing extremists, about 24% of the victims were killed by domestic Islamic extremists, and the remainder were killed by left-wing extremists."
So if that means that we are going to take up arms and kill all Muslims that we see we are no better than they are ,during WW2 all Japanese American born citizens where round up like cattle and put in concentration camps ,black and Japanese American soldiers were separated from whites just because of the color and race ,separated facilities by color ,and I can go on and on .Bigotry and hate when mix with violence begets the same thing ,the actions of the WHITE van driver are just as criminal as the actions of the MUSLIM driver period ,is like going back to the days when WHITES hang Black Americans just because it felt good .The killing of Muslims by the Christians and vice versa didn't stop the hate that we see today ,it just made it worse ,one hundred forty-three years after passage of the 13th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and 60 years after Article 4 of the U.N.'s Universal Declaration of Human Rights banned slavery and the slave trade worldwide, there are more slaves than at any time in human history ,we as humans still haven`t learn our lessons ,so before we act like the criminals in our streets and take our laws in to our hands, lets burn the Flag ,our Constitution ,our Bill of Rights ,our Christian bibles , our places of Worship and get ready for the real Apocalypse ,because it will come.

Old 06-20-2017, 07:49 PM   #17
Pessimistic2
Watching the world self-destruct!
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9276 Times on 3099 Posts
Likes Given: 12069

Pessimistic2 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, all the Liberal media like to quote that "10-year figure"....makes the "Right" look positively cold blooded. Sure skips over 9/11 though, don't it, when over 3,000 lost their lives. Try looking at the last 20 years instead....gives you a completely different picture, doesn't it!!

I'm attempting to give a damn about all those "foreign nations" that are receiving U.S. Aid, but hate us anyway. It ain't workin'.

People Like This 
Old 06-20-2017, 09:12 PM   #18
Magus
Scavenger deluxe

Liked 5682 Times on 2355 Posts
Likes Given: 2783

Magus is on a distinguished road

I predicted this. I look for the same to happen here at BLM/anti-trump rallies. I'm kind of happily surprised there wasn't a right wing copycat to the baseball shootings........YET. we can only hope he uses a you-tube flamethrower if it happens and he's NOT in the TEA party!

People Like This 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply