You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Prepared Society!    
Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Off The Path > International Current News & Events >

Charlottesville, Virginia (CNN)[Breaking news update

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Today, 11:13 AM   #81
Caribou
Time Traveler
PS_MODERATOR.png

Liked 14307 Times on 4037 Posts
Likes Given: 22125

Caribou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mase92 View Post
Wasn't it you that just accused me of only sticking to "leftist" propaganda? Sometimes we only really remember what we want and not the entirety of the truth.

Words out of her biography.

Did you just use hillery's autobiography to prove that you use right wing source material.

As far as hillery being a Republican in 1968 she wasn't old enough to register so technically she wasn't either. When she reached voting age she was a democrat.

“It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
camo2460 Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Today, 11:28 AM   #82
Mase92

Liked 2090 Times on 725 Posts
Likes Given: 1679

Mase92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caribou View Post
Did you just use hillery's autobiography to prove that you use right wing source material.

As far as hillery being a Republican in 1968 she wasn't old enough to register so technically she wasn't either. When she reached voting age she was a democrat.
That would be 'left' wing source material, correct? I think were to the root of the problem, we're now denying anything we don't want to agree with. Never seen an Autobiographical work be dismissed as a non-cite-able source.

As for the rest, my statement still stands. Please stop, now you've moved past conversation to simply looking for something right about.

“If war is the dark side of humanity, then military medicine is the light.” Dr. Woodson

"You'll never stand taller then when you kneel to save another"

Old Today, 11:59 AM   #83
Caribou
Time Traveler
PS_MODERATOR.png

Liked 14307 Times on 4037 Posts
Likes Given: 22125

Caribou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That would be 'left' wing source material, correct? I think were to the root of the problem, we're now denying anything we don't want to agree with. Never seen an Autobiographical work be dismissed as a non-cite-able source.

As for the rest, my statement still stands. Please stop, now you've moved past conversation to simply looking for something right about.
Certainly you can cite whomever but you seemed to complain that I suggested that you used leftist sources. It appeared that you wanted to prove your use of right wing sources by using a leftist source. I'm done responding in this thread.

“It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
camo2460 Likes This 
Old Today, 12:05 PM   #84
marlas1too

Liked 352 Times on 111 Posts
Likes Given: 318

marlas1too is an unknown quantity at this point

it sadens me that that even here we are fighting each other for things that happen out there --the left and right when it should be americans standing up for our country and not deviding everything up as race--------sorry

remember its better to have and not need than need and not have

keep your friends close and you enemy,s within knife range
improvise,adapt,overcome

People Like This 
Old Today, 12:36 PM   #85
RedBeard
aka. Red the Butcher

Liked 1940 Times on 556 Posts
Likes Given: 1658

RedBeard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nope not what I was saying at all.

We just fought two wars and have many serving overseas defending us today, lots of those guys...kids are fresh out of highschool. My dads generations said the same thing of mine, as did my grandfathers of his.

Sorry you don't like the democratic nature of this country. It's carried us 241 years and made us the most powerful nation the world has ever known.
That's not what i said. Are you just reading what you want? Here it is again: yes i don't like our democratic system full of scumbag politicians. Our government is so full of shit their eyelids stink!
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #86
RedBeard
aka. Red the Butcher

Liked 1940 Times on 556 Posts
Likes Given: 1658

RedBeard is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Never seen an Autobiographical work be dismissed as a non-cite-able source.
When the autobiography is from a liar id say it's non-cite-able.
Old Today, 11:25 PM   #87
terri9630

Liked 7417 Times on 2074 Posts
Likes Given: 12635

terri9630 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Not to jump into this lovely discussion, but Hillary has lied and contradicted herself dozens of times. Like the "run from the plane under sniper fire" when the video showed a nice leisurely walk.

I actually think your both right. The "Left" has gone so far left they are about to fall off the scale and the "right" is now where the Democrats used to be. The KKK and Nazi's have stayed where they were. It's the "rest" that have moved.

Due to recent cut backs the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Caribou Likes This 

Quick Reply