You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Prepared Society!    
Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Off The Path > General Chit-Chat >

NEVER Travel Or Drive With CASH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2017, 11:04 PM   #21
Meerkat
Seeking The Truth
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3979 Times on 2081 Posts
Likes Given: 5760

Meerkat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweto View Post
Here's the truth about carrying cash. If you don't have at least $10,000 dollars then you don't have to worry. $9,900 will not be taken from you unless the police are corrupt.

$10,000 also applies to cash withdrawals from the bank, they all have to be reported to the federal government.

I often carry multiple thousands of dollars in cash, but I will never carry 10,000 or more in cash because of this law.

When I do carry this much I don't carry this in my wallet, I hide it in the vehicle somewhere.

When I go on trips I always carry a few thousand or when I drove a truck I always had more then a thousand in my pocket. A prepper that doesn't carry cash is not prepared. At least enough cash to get home during a SHTF.

No IN THIS CASE the truth is " you can't handle the truth ".

I'm just repeating a message and it is not about drug runners, bank robbers , people driving on rims, etc,etc,etc,. It is about highway robbery with the good doing the robbing. Like it or not it is a FACT.

It is about a illegal law that gives police the right to take your money without charging you with a crime and keep it.

I don't blame yall for not liking the news it is terrifying but ignoring it won't make it go away either.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2017, 12:08 AM   #22
UncleJoe
PS_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5182 Times on 2020 Posts
Likes Given: 2621

UncleJoe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
I don't blame yall for not liking the news it is terrifying but ignoring it won't make it go away either.
Be that as it may, I will not travel without cash in hand. I'll be making a couple trips to upstate NY this summer as well as OH and VA. If the ATM's should go down for any reason, I'm not going to be standing around twiddling my thumbs and wondering what to do next. Folks are free to put their faith,100%, in the electronic system. I'm not one of them.

Quote:
The powers that be are telling us there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

What they’re not telling us is that it’s an oncoming train.
People Like This 
Old 02-17-2017, 03:11 PM   #23
Meerkat
Seeking The Truth
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3979 Times on 2081 Posts
Likes Given: 5760

Meerkat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJoe View Post
Be that as it may, I will not travel without cash in hand. I'll be making a couple trips to upstate NY this summer as well as OH and VA. If the ATM's should go down for any reason, I'm not going to be standing around twiddling my thumbs and wondering what to do next. Folks are free to put their faith,100%, in the electronic system. I'm not one of them.
Joe the purpose of this thread was to make people aware of the possibility of having your assets taken not to place blame or cause anymore arguments.

Saying without saying to be less honest about what you have on you when dealing with the new type of laws we have now. And maybe have a special place for these when traveling. Also don't bring a lot of debit or credit cards. You can always go to a bank if you have to get extra cash with just acct number and ID.

I also will not travel without cash fro the same reason you mentioned.

Quick Reply