Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Off The Path > General Chit-Chat > Got interviewed by local ABC affiliate today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
Jezcruzen

Liked 188 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Jezcruzen is on a distinguished road
Default Got interviewed by local ABC affiliate today

Local sweet looking (thats not PC, is it? Good!) reporter came down to our weekly support the troops rally today. She wanted to video some vets over the most recent taliban peed on video. So, I obliged.

I gave her an ear full. I doubt it will be aired. With all the bleeps they will have to do, it probably wouldn't make sense, anyway.

I am outraged over Hillary being outraged!

Semper Fi

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2012, 12:10 AM   #2
AKPrepper

Liked 192 Times on 78 Posts
Likes Given: 228

AKPrepper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezcruzen View Post
Local sweet looking (thats not PC, is it? Good!) reporter came down to our weekly support the troops rally today. She wanted to video some vets over the most recent taliban peed on video. So, I obliged.

I gave her an ear full. I doubt it will be aired. With all the bleeps they will have to do, it probably wouldn't make sense, anyway.

I am outraged over Hillary being outraged!

Semper Fi

I guess the liberal media has forgotten about those innocents that had their heads sawed off with a knife, or our boys bodies being hung from a bridge, or having their burnt dead bodies drug through the streets... I don't recall anyone being "outraged" over those atrocities. Where's the congressional hearings, the call for discipline, or the need for a court marshal. I never did see any of that when those rag heads (not P.C. either....oh well) desecrated the bodies of our servicemen. So you'll just have to forgive me if I don't give a sh@# because some of our guys took a leak on a dead terrorist. This country's priorities have gone to hell in a handbasket. November can't come soon enough so we can vote these idiots out of office and restore the values that made this country great!

Old 01-14-2012, 01:40 AM   #3
gypsysue
The wanderer

Liked 1158 Times on 548 Posts
Likes Given: 1359

gypsysue is on a distinguished road

Way to go, Jez!

AK, I love your speech too!

I'm sick of the PC stuff, the butt-kissing on the terrorists and Muslim nations, and the liberal media. I'm proud of you guys for standing up and saying PISS OFF!

Old 01-14-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
Bigdog57
KLR Cavalry Rider

Liked 17 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Bigdog57 is on a distinguished road

AKP - RIGHT ON! Nobody got 'offended' when all that happened to OUR people - except us. But then, in this misadministration's eyes, WE are the terrorists. I personally believe the head Terrorist resides at the Whitehouse, and the media are his own OWNED propaganda organs.
So a few soldiers had a sudden lack of foresight allowing themselves to be videoed expressing their views of the enemy - worse has happened on both sides, that is WAR.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:33 PM   #5
Immolatus
Just getting started. Always.
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 374 Times on 262 Posts

Immolatus is on a distinguished road

I dont really want to broach this subject...but...here goes...

I dont really care about the actual incident one way or another. Boys will be boys, whatever. They are fighting a war, even if I dont agree with it.
As long as noone who defends them for what they did ever tries to pretend that we are somehow morally better than 'them'.
You have to admit that urinating on a dead body is pretty disturbing. If we saw this under any other circumstance, I think that everyone would be in agreement in saying that these people are at the very least a little twisted, no?
I think it would be called 'extenuating circumstances' in a court of law.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:04 PM   #6
Tweto
Tweco

Liked 1129 Times on 561 Posts
Likes Given: 703

Tweto is on a distinguished road

As long as they're killing the enemy, I don't care what they're doing with the body. When did we get so soft? War is hell!

If I was incharge no country or terrorist group would screw with us.

Last edited by Tweto; 01-15-2012 at 02:06 AM.

Old 01-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #7
Jezcruzen

Liked 188 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Jezcruzen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolatus View Post
I dont really want to broach this subject...but...here goes...

I dont really care about the actual incident one way or another. Boys will be boys, whatever. They are fighting a war, even if I dont agree with it.
As long as noone who defends them for what they did ever tries to pretend that we are somehow morally better than 'them'.
You have to admit that urinating on a dead body is pretty disturbing. If we saw this under any other circumstance, I think that everyone would be in agreement in saying that these people are at the very least a little twisted, no?
I think it would be called 'extenuating circumstances' in a court of law.
Don't you imagine that anyone who has been in actual combat day after day for months on end, sometimes multiple deployments, would come out a bit "twisted"? Hillary Clinton doesn't give a rat's a** about those dead taliban fighters. This is all for show.

I agree with you about this "war". We did what we needed to do in the first six months.

Old 01-14-2012, 11:49 PM   #8
Frugal_Farmers
Good ole country folk

Liked 20 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Frugal_Farmers is on a distinguished road

Right, wrong or indiffernt, these *******es recorded it and will now pay the piper.

Old 01-15-2012, 12:00 AM   #9
jungatheart
Beginner's Mind

Liked 15 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 10

jungatheart is on a distinguished road

So we CAN blow them into little pieces, burn them to death, bury them alive with a bomb, shoot them, stab them, strangle them, and starve them but we CAN'T piss on them?

If we have so much respect for them that pissing on them is bad, why are we trying to kill them?

Old 01-15-2012, 02:23 AM   #10
gypsysue
The wanderer

Liked 1158 Times on 548 Posts
Likes Given: 1359

gypsysue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungatheart View Post
So we CAN blow them into little pieces, burn them to death, bury them alive with a bomb, shoot them, stab them, strangle them, and starve them but we CAN'T piss on them?

If we have so much respect for them that pissing on them is bad, why are we trying to kill them?
hear, hear!

Quick Reply