You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Prepared Society!    
Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Preparedness & Survival Forums > General Preparedness Discussion >

Trespassers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2017, 07:11 PM   #61
Pessimistic2
Watching the world self-destruct!
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9276 Times on 3099 Posts
Likes Given: 12069

Pessimistic2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLazyL View Post
Yes Sir I shot him.
From the time your Client ripped by daughter's panties off and I pulled the trigger I say about 5 seconds.
It's obviously I didn't practice because I was aiming for his head.
Yes Sir. I have had nightmares ever since and I'm afraid now to let my daughter out of my sight.
Yes Sir I did. As I testified earlier about 5 seconds.
I'm sorry Sir. You are mistaken. It's a Target Store parking sign showing your parked location right? I've been meaning to return it to the Target Store that evidently some juvenile stole from but I just haven't taken the time to do so.
Get a jury that has children, that just might work.......

File Type: jpg sheepguard.jpg (12.4 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg turkeyshoot.jpg (13.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg trespass1.jpg (11.5 KB, 16 views)

I'm attempting to give a damn about all those "foreign nations" that are receiving U.S. Aid, but hate us anyway. It ain't workin'.

People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-16-2017, 10:47 PM   #62
Caribou
Time Traveler
PS_MODERATOR.png

Liked 15710 Times on 4371 Posts
Likes Given: 24437

Caribou is on a distinguished road

While I do like the humor of the signs and appreciate the opportunity to read them I would never put one up or even have one around the house. Here is an example of how they might be used against you. While not exactly on point it is close.

Prosecutors in an Ohio court say that a T-shirt bearing the Confederate flag worn by University of Cincinnati Officer Ray Tensing is “relevant evidence” in the case against the ex-officer over the shooting death of unarmed black motorist, Samuel DuBose.

Tensing claimed that victim DuBose allegedly dragged him with his vehicle after a routine traffic stop over a missing front license plate in July 2015, which prompted Tensing to shoot DuBose in the head, fatally wounding the motorist.

The officer’s defense team filed a motion to strike the Confederate flag T-shirt from being entered as evidence, but prosecution alleged that Tensing’s “undamaged” clothing shows that the officer was not dragged by DuBose’s vehicle as he initially reported. Tensing was wearing the Confederate flag T-shirt at issue underneath his uniform at the time of the incident.

Tensing’s first trial resulted in a hung jury and a mistrial in November 2016.

There is more to the article but this is enough to get the point across. This t-shirt is being used to convict him of murder. Whether he is innocent or guilty the shirt is being used against him. His guilt or innocence is not pertinent to my point. My point is that the accused handed the prosecutor a piece of evidence that might tip the scales against him.

The sign that you thought a humorous way to post your property could be removed by the police and presented in court against you. I have to say that I laughed when I saw a replacement barrel engraved with "smile wait for the flash", I would never own a barrel like that. I know that you put this up as a humorous post, and I thank you for the chuckle, but it needs to be clarified so that others don't actually put signs like this up.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/05/15/prosecutors-say-policemans-confederate-flag-t-shirt-is-evidence-in-shooting-death-of-black-man/

“It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
People Like This 
Old 05-16-2017, 11:31 PM   #63
Pessimistic2
Watching the world self-destruct!
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9276 Times on 3099 Posts
Likes Given: 12069

Pessimistic2 is on a distinguished road

Caribou....."The sign that you thought a humorous way to post your property could be removed by the police and presented in court against you. I have to say that I laughed when I saw a replacement barrel engraved with "smile wait for the flash", I would never own a barrel like that. I know that you put this up as a humorous post, and I thank you for the chuckle, but it needs to be clarified so that others don't actually put signs like this up."

In all seriousness, you are absolutely correct. With all the liberal judges today, and probably most of the jury being Libs as well, a "humorous sign" would likely get you hung out to dry in court! Sure would be nice though......

I'm attempting to give a damn about all those "foreign nations" that are receiving U.S. Aid, but hate us anyway. It ain't workin'.

People Like This 
Old 05-17-2017, 10:10 PM   #64
101airborne

Liked 598 Times on 245 Posts
Likes Given: 262

101airborne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pessimistic2 View Post
"Not quite" at gunpoint? Boy, I'd have liked to seen THAT!!!
Well..... we WERE carrying side arms AND rifles. We held the rifles at low port. NOT pointing directly at them but they knew we COULD in a couple of seconds.

Quick Reply