You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Prepared Society!    
Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Preparedness & Survival Forums > General Preparedness Discussion >

Threat Assessment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2017, 05:58 AM   #21
musketjim

Liked 1168 Times on 440 Posts
Likes Given: 25

musketjim is on a distinguished road

I was thinking earthquakes and extreme cold here in interior AK. But I saw on the you tube that Nibiru will be on the other side of a planetary alignment on the 23rd of Sept. which will cause a planetary earthquake which will cause a pole shift, so I guess that's what I will be ready for. It's my wifes birthday weekend so hopefully we get to blow out the candles before it all ends.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2017, 12:23 PM   #22
AmishHeart

Liked 5089 Times on 1206 Posts
Likes Given: 4227

AmishHeart is on a distinguished road

What is with the 23rd of September? I saw my nephew when I was in Kansas (AKA preacherman) and he was showing me something in the book of Revelations about star alignment and the constellation Virgo. Now I can't remember what chapter it was in. The description was a lady with something at her feet moving away. He was skeptical, but was showing me a website that described planetary movement that fit the description. Don't know anything about Nibiru or things shifting.
We don't have too much in New Mexico...I guess flash flood is possible. More likely we'd have very huge problems if an EMP hit or economic collapse because everyone here is on welfare.

Old 09-14-2017, 06:37 PM   #23
terri9630

Liked 8565 Times on 2331 Posts
Likes Given: 14463

terri9630 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishHeart View Post
What is with the 23rd of September? I saw my nephew when I was in Kansas (AKA preacherman) and he was showing me something in the book of Revelations about star alignment and the constellation Virgo. Now I can't remember what chapter it was in. The description was a lady with something at her feet moving away. He was skeptical, but was showing me a website that described planetary movement that fit the description. Don't know anything about Nibiru or things shifting.
We don't have too much in New Mexico...I guess flash flood is possible. More likely we'd have very huge problems if an EMP hit or economic collapse because everyone here is on welfare.
Don't forget fires and smoke. You could always run south. Lots of land and a need for good neighbors.

Due to recent cut backs the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

People Like This 
Old 09-14-2017, 07:20 PM   #24
TheLazyL
Cowboy
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9129 Times on 2570 Posts
Likes Given: 2320

TheLazyL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishHeart View Post
What is with the 23rd of September? ... book of Revelations about star alignment and the constellation Virgo...
As my son enjoys correcting me, it is the Book of Revelation not Revelations

My 2 cents about 23rd of September:

Quote:
Matthew 24:36King James Version (KJV)

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

45 Colt when you care enough to send the very best.
People Like This 
Old 09-15-2017, 02:51 AM   #25
HardCider

Liked 1661 Times on 469 Posts
Likes Given: 1324

HardCider is on a distinguished road

Main threats are hurricanes, ice storms and nor'easters.

Main responses to those are water, shelter, food storage and heat that do not require electric or petrol.

Quick Reply