Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Preparedness & Survival Forums > General Preparedness Discussion > Selco Tells of Survival,Serbia Civil War

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #21
LincTex
Jack of all trades?

Liked 4970 Times on 2658 Posts
Likes Given: 11896

LincTex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Helman View Post
Something sure is fishy here but one thing that I know for sure is that Survival Boards admitted they snitched him out.
That is strange. They should pony up and explain why.

There is an explanation for everything.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-04-2012, 05:33 PM   #22
BlueShoe

Liked 342 Times on 236 Posts
Likes Given: 357

BlueShoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobody knows what happened? Why would authorities be interested in him or his site?
I'm glad I read the account posted before it was disappeared. That was a valuable perspective of a people being targeted for genocide.

Old 08-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #23
LongRider

Liked 615 Times on 354 Posts
Likes Given: 501

LongRider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenOC View Post
Nobody knows what happened? Why would authorities be interested in him or his site?
I'm glad I read the account posted before it was disappeared. That was a valuable perspective of a people being targeted for genocide.
Yes it is and does provide a great deal of insight to the tenacity of human beings. Confirms much of what I have learned from those who have survived catastrophic events. Is why I am amazed that there are so many who believe that the vast majority of humanity will lay down and drop dead the instant the light switch goes out. Although that is in direct contradiction to every SHTF event in history from the plague to WWII.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #24
BillM
BillM

Liked 1363 Times on 615 Posts
Likes Given: 286

BillM is on a distinguished road
Default Follow the money

Quote:
Follow the money

What makes you think it was the goverenment that booted Selco off the survivalist boards?

Survivalism and Prepping is a business. These sites sell advertising to dealers who sell firearms , freeze dried food, equipment and clothing.

Selco advises against carrying expencive gear. He says it will get you killed , just so someone can see what you have in your bob.

He advises against carrying an AR15 with all the accessorys as that will get you killed just for the weapon.

He was costing the advertisers money.

I hope this dosen't get me kicked off .
Old 08-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #25
BlueShoe

Interesting. Does he post anywhere else?

I didn't think government booted him. I'm asking why they would report that the matter was turned over to the authorities. Are authorities in this case the board administrators? I assumed the speaker was talking about government authorities.

Old 08-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #26
BillM
BillM

Liked 1363 Times on 615 Posts
Likes Given: 286

BillM is on a distinguished road
Default All Selco

Quote:

I didn't think government booted him. I'm asking why they would report that the matter was turned over to the authorities. Are authorities in this case the board administrators? I assumed the speaker was talking about government authorities.
All Selco is selling is advise. That advise is contrary in a lot of ways regarding equipment bunkers and so on!

The advertisers would just want him gone from sites they pay to advertise on . They don't want to take credit for it.

Who better to blame than big brother !
Old 08-05-2012, 10:23 PM   #27
staceyj

Liked 41 Times on 11 Posts

staceyj is on a distinguished road

X ring Billm

Old 08-08-2012, 06:58 PM   #28
Meerkat
Seeking The Truth
PS_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1022 Times on 706 Posts
Likes Given: 2305

Meerkat is an unknown quantity at this point

It just lets you know what we can expect from each other if the shtf. I think this was the after effects of us blowing up the Balkans'clinton'and handing them over to the moslems,not sure but seems to be a habit past several decades?

Old 08-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #29
BlueShoe

The Serbian Christians started invaded Muslim areas to murder them. The world ignored their initial attacks in some provinces so that emboldened them (sound familiar?). They invaded other areas on a genocidal campaign. We finally got involved at that point.
FYI, Serbian war criminals are still being caught and convicted over the past year on war crimes, or escape of convictions.

http://www.dogpile.com/search/web?q=serbian+war+criminal+convicted

Old 08-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #30
Von Helman
A very simple man

Liked 25 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Von Helman is on a distinguished road

Quote:

It was the board administrator / staff that sent me the message so when they said they had turned it over to the authorities they were referring to the government authorities. I was then given a one year ban and two days later the ban was lifted without reason why. I left that site because of all the drama and games not to mention they are known snitches.

There are do gooder snitches everywhere, watch your back because if people even think you have too many animals on your land they feel the need to contact various government agencies to report you.

it will be those same do gooders who are in for a real surprise when the S really HTF

Quick Reply