You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of Prepared Society!    
Prepper, Survival, Homesteading Forum > Preparedness & Survival Forums > General Preparedness Discussion >

Consequences of a large nuclear war.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2017, 03:13 PM   #21
robinray649

Liked 17 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 66

robinray649 is on a distinguished road
Default just my 2 cents

I think I would look more at the emp effects. Take out the power grid and then step back and let nature take its course. Very little residual radio activity, very little damage to infrastructure and max damage to target. Time the detonation say for around 9:00 am so that the population is out and most active. Can you imagine how many people would be in elevators at that time. How many cars and trucks would be out moving around. Max disruption at the least I think.

Now that being said, ya'll have a good day.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2017, 06:22 PM   #22
hiwall
Just walking at the edge of my grave

Liked 5337 Times on 2118 Posts
Likes Given: 988

hiwall is on a distinguished road

Russia has a very active civil defense program in place and has been expanding it for years. They have spent time and money informing and training their population in what to do and how to survive a nuke war.

Times are tough - keep your powder dry

When is doomsday gonna get here?

People Like This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply